Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Defectrons obe journal

Re: Defectrons obe journal

Had another one today

After I came out I looked for my guides but they weren't around. I then tried asking a plant what this was all about, but when I touched it, the plant withered and died. I tried touching a few others and the same thing happened. I have a feeling this is a clue, maybe a warning about something. Anyway I then noticed my tortois sitting on the floor, I didn't want to touch him with my bare hands given what happened tot he plants so I got a cardboard box and put him inside it. I then went outside and noticed some garbage men across the street taking away some garbage. I went over and asked them what was going on. The garbage man who was initially very tall came down to normal size and began talking about serving in the "lake wars" and the "Z wars" I have no idea what he was talking about but the projection ended there.

Blog Entries

Seems like you had a "bad touch," harmful to your growth (plants). The garbage man was probably a dream character hint to the need of taking the spiritual trash out - doing some auric cleaning - before proceeding with anything else. Maybe it has to do with some struggle (the wars referenced).

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Maybe it has to do with some struggle (the wars referenced).
    I'm currently trying to start my own business so maybe its that?

I had a brief projection the other day, came out and checked on the room anomaly, oddly there were two room anomalys this time, each one was a bedroom.

I had two projections today. In the first one my memory is a bit choppy, I don't remember how exactly I came out but I went back up to my room and I recall I saw something kind of interesting there, unfortunately I don't remember what.

My next projection I think might be my second encounter with a neg. It actually started in a dream, I dreampt that I was walking down a street in a city I had just moved to in my bare feet. I then felt two strong hands grab me from behind pulling me backwards. Next I knew it was pinning my astral body on top of my bed. It was a cloudy egg yellow cloudy form with barely descernable eyes. But I resisted pushing back on it and crushing its arms fore arms in my grip. When it realized this wasn't working it seemed to try to get off me , but before it could I pulled down on one of its arms and began biting it even as it was struggling to run off. I was mad it tried to take advantage of me and I wasn't going to let it just run away like that. It tasted kind of bitter or sour and sulfory, just how it looked. After that I did a technique for pulling in energy from the universe and sort of making an astral barrier, the negs form got less coherent against the barrier sort of turning into a yellow haze as I pushed it out of the room. After that I woke up.

Blog Entries

It's possible you were fighting a self created thought form, since it began as a dream.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Yeah it could be, can't really say for sure.

I had two more today

In the first one I came out and wnet into the hallway, the first thing I noticed was a black dog standing in front of me. I had a feeling this dog may have been an enemy so I got ready for a fight but it ran away immediatly when this happened. I had one other projection in the past involing a black dog where I saw a taxidermified black dog in the room anomaly.

I then had another that started as a very realistic dream, I looked out the window and saw the top of a tree get blown off by a gust of wind, but it just seemed to hover around the base. This made me suspect it was a dream so I tried phasing my finger through the wall and it worked. After that I came out and emerged into a hallway that lead to a new room, it was very lucid. Inside the room were a number of objects that seemed to be sort of emerging from the tops of each other. For example there was a potted tree and another identical tree was growing up out of its branchs, there was also apillar on top of another pillar and something else like that. Not sure what the signifigance could be here but went back before I could ask.

Had another one the other day

When I came out I went over tot he door, oddly some things were on the floor , some of these were some scholastic awards. For some reason I thought this meant I needed to go back to what I learned in school , though later I figured these must be referring to the simulation. I then checked the room anomaly , there were some dinosaur toys inside, I tried to talk to them but didn't get much response. I then spotted the guide who looked like my mom, oddly she had no arms today. I went after her and asked if my interpretation of what this simulation was about was correct. She then said the simulation had several different meanings behind it. I then began to ask in more detail about its meaning but it ended right as I was doing that.

I had another one today, I don't remember how I got there but my guide was showing me some tarot cards and each card had something on it that I needed to look into more or work on or something. The first one had to do with preying, I forget the specifics of what she said regarding it though. The next one had to do with some kind of like monster that had an incomprehensible name that at the time I tried very hard to remember but can't now. She said I needed to find proof that it was there, a very odd thing to say since usually in the astral experiences actively looking for proof of something tends to be a hinderence, I'm guessing the lake monster is symbolic for osomething else. I forget the third card, but when we got to the fourth my vision went out and I could tell I would be waking up soon but I could still hear her. I asked what was on the fourth card her response was "everything", after that she said something like "looks like it's time to go bye." and that was the end of that. I also have memories of going under a co-workers desk at work though from what I remember that must have been an astral environment that just kind of looked like work, not sure the signifigance there.

Had another interesting projection today.

I rolled out and went over tot he door beofre noticing my mom and step dad doing something outside the door. This is one of the few times I had and doubts about being in the astral because it al felt really physical and the parts I could see looked normal though on closer inspection some things were off, also I could interact with the environment. One thing I tried to do to test whether this was the astral or not was phasing through objects and I had more difficulty doing that then usual here for some reason. Anyway once I was convinced this was the astral I went over to my mom and step dad and asked them something assuming they were my guides, but the indevidual who looked like my mom said she wasn't my guide. I then noticed what apeared to be a cup of Ramen on a nearby table, floating inside it were tiny human bones and sea shells. I then asked her who she was and why she was there and her response was "That's the horrifying thing, I don't know." before I could ask anymore that projection ended.

Prior to this I also had an odd dream about some guy and some girl getting fused together in a weird machine, to get them unfused some robot would keep tossing them across the room and each time they turned into different people who most of the time were still fused. The last time they turned into three girls who were finnally knocked apart from each other. I don't know if that dream may offer any clues to the nature of the projection.

Blog Entries

Maybe you need more calcium in your diet. Do you eat well or more of the junk food variety?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast