Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Journal of the path of the fool

Re: Journal of the path of the fool

lol i interpreted that a different i thought you meant that even though you may know the path, you miss all the little things and enjoyments that makes it all special.

Was meditating today and was just clearing my mind, then all of the sudden I saw the bright blue sky and tasted the air, and then it was gone, very strange.
    laid down, and told my self I was laying down to trick my self into thinking I was going to sleep, knowing I was going to attempt a lucid dream. anyways I started dreaming and I was at a ferris wheel that was huge and vast, literally the height of the empire state building, And I was there with my parents and we was about to get on when this little girl came up to me and tried to lead me on, and my parents was begging me not to go, but I figured myself the more wiser of them, and walked up to her,(note: I was lucid) but when I tried to speak to her but she ignored me at first, And then the air turnecold, and this deep voice came out of her and I couldn't understand what she was saying, but I soon realized it was a spirit, and it started to harass me quite a bit, so I called upon micheal to help, and I did the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, and in what I can only describe as one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, everything faded and I was stuck in sleep paralysis for the first time.
    (edit: I preformed the lbrp in the lucid dream/astral level)
    (double edit: found out today i have a family history of sleep paralysis)
    Last edited by darron; 5th August 2011 at 03:48 AM.

Going to try to connect daily with my higher self, or is it reconnect :p

A sad day today, was wandering outside around my house, and in the shade of the pines I saw a poor little orange kitten, just laying there in eternal rest, bout broke my heart, couldn't have been more than 6 weeks old, brought me to tears, so I went back and got the thing a shoe box, and buried it with respect, even gave it a tombstone.
    Point of putting this is, if something so small and innocent enjoying life could just be taken away, and cut short, what lesson is in such harshness.

Blog Entries

Kitten's soul is probably having a wonderful time right now.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)