Thread: Any thoughts on these sensations?

Any thoughts on these sensations?

First I'd like to compliment everyone involved on the new forum and thanks for all your work!

It's my practice to meditate each day, M-F just after work in a darkened room in the basement with the help of headphones and a 35 minute long free flow Focus 10 or 12 session in the Gateway series. After taking the weekend off the sessions are usually better on Monday and a little less so as the week progresses. Yesterday, Monday, I had a little difficulty focusing during the free flow Focus 10 session before finally clicking out during the last half of the session but the next thing I knew I had the familiar fluttering/pulsing vibrations in my face (that have now spread to include my front upper body). Unlike other times I experienced a pattern in the darkness behind my eyes. The pattern was a pronounced interlocking screen texture with something else superimposed on it though I can't remember what it was. The recording ended seconds later and, along with it, the sensations as well. I recorded the experience in my journal so I could remember as much as I could.

I still haven't had a successful OBE but I feel I'm making progress. Any thoughts or similar experiences with these sensations?

Blog Entries
    Sounds like you were getting a vision screen. I'd venture to guess you can turn that state into a projection if you can get a little deeper without losing your conscious awareness.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Any thoughts on these sensations?

Thats sounds really cool
    Last edited by Ariel; 18th July 2011 at 05:06 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Any thoughts on these sensations?

Hello, sommersolstice,

I agree with CFT about the 'vision screen'. I will often get a velvety black dark in front of my eyes, just before it turns into the most amazing 'HD' you can imagine.

I would say that you are doing great. You have some awesome experiences still yet to come.

Try mixing up the days in which you use the hemi-sync during meditation. I have found that every 3 or 4 days will bring the best results. I use mainly the JOOB CDs. (Actually I only listen to the Cond D CD anymore )

I still meditate and do energy work,, EVERYDAY.

Keep up the good work. !!!
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Thanks for the tip Jake but I'm not familiar with the acronym. What are JOOB CDs? I also have good luck with Neuro-Programmer Theta and Delta recordings I export to my MP3 player.

Blog Entries

Journeys Out of the Body CDs. Hemi Sync CDs made for projecting by TMI.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks CFT - I have those as well but haven't had much luck with them.