Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Energy work: Effort vs Development

Re: Energy work: Effort vs Development

I tried delete the "twin" post but didn`t work. Please, someone delete the "duplicated" post!
    Last edited by sandrofabres; 17th July 2011 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamboh View Post
    i have almost felt an inclination in me pointing towards using a deep trance for energy work, so i think you may be right cftraveler.. that is probably the direction to follow. However finding the uninterrupted time alone to practice is difficult recently (new baby in the house!).
    Most def, things get a lot more interesting in deep trance energy work. New baby in the house! Congrats! New baby is prob going to ♥♥♥♥♥ time alone energy work
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Thanks heliac! Yes, a baby certainly doesn't allow you to divide your attention for long.. but in a good way of course! although he's sleeping for longer periods now so I get a bit more alone time. I really want to nail quickly getting into a good deep trance so I can practice deeper energy work.. and of course go for obe attempts. At the moment I almost spend more time getting into trance than in trance
    Endurance, as everywhere, will be the measure of your success.