Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Astral beating. Possessing NEGS show themselves.

Blog Entries

Astral beating. Possessing NEGS show themselves.

I don’t want to play anymore! I am right back to where I started. Amidst thousands of memories of fully conscious OBE’s,,, I am back at the beginning.

For those who don’t know me,,, My name is Jake. I am a natural astral projector. I have written a book about the experiences in my life, and I am an avid study of OBE and Astral Projection. I have read virtually every piece of literature on the subject, and attended Roberts P.A.P.I. last year. My projections are spontaneous,, not so much RANDOM. But spontaneous. I keep a journal and a list of goals. I do energy work EVERY DAY, and I meditate regularly. I have become quite sophisticated with my knowledge of OBE and the astral, and I find myself explaining it to others, quite often. I am a moderator at another forum site that deals with Alternative Media and Whistleblowers.

My problem manifested the day that I started reading PPSD, by Robert!

I used to have, (what I would call) Bully dreams. Dreams in which I was constantly being chased, harassed, tricked, hurt, confused etc,,, by a group of unknown assailants. They would often come along and ruin my OBE’s or LD’s. They take over the dream/astral event and begin ‘dragging me down’. This has been ongoing for a long time, and I have always thought that they were personal barriers that I had put up for myself.

Well, last month I started reading PPSD. A couple of days later, the following Astral Event occurred;

I woke suddenly from a deep sleep. It was about 3:00am and I was fully alert and conscious, trying to remember the dream that I was having. As I sat on the edge of the bed, contemplating whether or not to grab my journal,,, My front door was suddenly kicked in and 3 large black men with DEEP South African Accents rushed into the house and grabbed me and started beating me and dragging me out of the house. It was so sudden, I did not have a chance to react. My wife was screaming and my dogs were going nuts. They dragged me out of the house,,, I was being beaten and dragged and thrown around. These men were VERY angry and they were NOT going to let me go. I cannot describe the beating,,, they were trying to murder me. I found myself being dragged down a corridor of a tunnel or cave, as it was dark and the walls were brutally solid. I was being constantly beaten and thrown around. I realized, at this point, that this was not a physical event because they dragged me out of the house and now I was immediately in the tunnel. This was an astral event that I was NOT in control of. I had thought to myself that ‘it was going to be okay, this was as astral event, and I will wake from it soon’! But things just got worse. They finally threw me onto a rock slab. My body was dangling over the edge of a large pit. The most fierce and angry one of them yelled at me,,, “NOW YOU WILL BE WASHED IN MY BLOOD”!!! Just then, large amounts of blood and flesh were poured over me. LOTS of it! It seemed like buckets and buckets of blood and small bits of flesh. It was still very warm and I could taste it! My body was limp with exhaustion and pain. I realized that I would be murdered soon. I could feel the final blow as I phased back into the physical. I was still sitting on the side of the bed. I collapsed into a lump on the floor. I was exhausted and could not move. I remembered it all very clearly.

This is, by far, the most devastating thing that has ever happened to me, physical or non-physical.

The core image is my own. Ie,,, the bully dreams. But this was NOT the same. These things have been with me a looooong time. They are getting pretty angry with me.

I have been having some pretty wonderful experiences with the ‘white light’ that will enter my ‘space’ once I have requested it. This is a deep trance practice that has been getting quite wonderful and amazing.

I can only assume that this is what they were talking about. Immersing myself in the ‘white light’ is pissing them off!!! I did not know that they were there!! They clearly did NOT appreciate my love of the light, and now they have shown themselves.

Core images have been corrupted, and now I have a full blown negative entity problem, complete with the incubus phenomenon. Sexual, deviant, FORCED dreaming and sexual sensations.

Now that I have identified the NEGs,,, I full expect a BATTLE to ensue. I do not give up!!

Has anyone dealt with this level of Neg before? I do not know what kind of countermeasures to put op now. These NEGS know my inside and out. It will be quite an experience, and I will need advice and help. I will keep this forum updated as the story unfolds.

Please!!! Someone tell me that it is possible to get rid of these ****ers!!!
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Re: Astral beating. Possessing NEGS show themselves.

Hi, I am a new member and was planning only post after read what exists in the forum, but I open the page and foun this post. So, I am sorry if I am writing some innapropriated thing and maybe disrespecting the rules of forum, but I need to say: here in Brazil, this kind of negs are the more commom. The african religions uses this kind of entities to heavy work, which means: fight against incarnated people (living people). When I was "Living on light", and so with a lot of energy available, it was commom be kidnapped by a very strong black people ( like a giant black bodybuilders, the "Lee Haney" style, and naked....). It never happened in a consicous OBE, only in dreams. Usually I found myself in some desert place, and with half a dozen or even a dozen of these beings watching me, like they wanted block my escape. They never attacked my anyway, nor even touched me, but they were obviously kidnapping me and I only need waited to end of situation. But in that time I was member of group that face this negs all weeks, in a awake state, so, they problably would love to cause some revenge while I was dreaming unconscious.
    They are very strong, almost like a living person when you are in their element, because thier energy come from blood sacrifices ( which is commom here, because the afro religions. We are always walking on the chickens left in the crossroads). Usually the stronger attacks are friday and saturday night, probably because it is when this sacrifices are made, and because the weekend parties. A lot of people using alcohol and drugs let a lot of energy available to this kind of beins and their organizations. How fight with them? Well, we only fight against them like we would can in the physical realm, using any tool that you can materialize in astral. In direct combat their energy don't last much, but the ours last. So, the stronger, usually the incarnated, wins. But sometimes they seems made from iron, and in this case you need be very creative...If you wants sleep protected, usually a magic circle solves the problem....but it will destroy the fun too....
    Well, we did it in this way and worked. I don't know if anyone can do it, because I never before found person that do anything beyond pray or ask help, but I suppose so.
    Again, sorry if I wrote something disrespectfull. I wrote quickly, maybe there are a lot of language mistakes and some ruler invasion. I only tried to be usefull, (and not be banned).
    Sandro Fabres
    Brazil

Sorry, I dont have anything to add here in terms of advice , just however a few pointers

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    My problem manifested the day that I started reading PPSD, by Robert!!!!
    I'm just going to point out that he doesn't implicate this as the trigger - only as how the events transpired chronologically.

The core image is my own , i.e the bully dreams
    that i quoted so that it meets you in reflection.

It will be quite an experience, and I will need advice
    I full expect a BATTLE to ensue
    will keep this forum updated as the story unfolds.
    Never paint you own "story" ,much less reaffirm it by writing.
    i suggest going through this subforum - most of your issues will meet good input.

Blog Entries

Hi Jake.
    I have a few ideas about your experiences, however maybe instead of telling you what I think I suggest you do some more reading- I suggest as soon as Kurt Leland finishes his new edition (ebook) of Otherwhere, you get it and read it, and I think you should take a gander at my journal (I'll see where I can point you at) so you see how I dealt with very similar circumstances.
    All I can tell you is that with all the experience you have had (I read your ebook quite a long time ago, prob. when you first wrote it, so I know you are well versed in the nature of the phenomenon) but I can't quite remember if you have gone through the progression of astral events as many of us have (I can't remember the details)-
    Just remember that
    1- When you project you sometimes have experiences that are happening to someone else- so this scary thing may have actually been happening to someone else, and the state of mind you were in when you read PPSD may have put you in some sort of resonance with the original victim of the attack- as sandrofabres indicated, these things do happen in some places in the world, and projection is not only to some mind realm- sometimes it is to someone else's body or energetic expansion.
    2- When you get to certain phases of your own spiritual evolution (for lack of a better term) many things happen and your higherself/guides/ facilitators place you in situations that you must face and transcend, and the experience you had is very similar to one that happened to me when I started projecting on purpose, which actually sent me on on a specific learning path- which turned out to be part of my evolution.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 8th July 2011 at 08:11 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

· Understand Physics as it applies to us here on Earth – Study the laws that govern it…
    · Gravity – Understand Gravity
    · Understand Directions – Up, Down, In, Out and Side to Side…
    · Meet and Greet what comes at you – if at all possible in a welcoming way – this is the Shaolin way…
    · Base your foundation on ultimate truths and your own self expression – use your system as your vehicle…
    · Understand Movement – first your own then in harmony and disharmony with outside forces…
    · Seek to understand who you are – this will be your greatest weapon…
    · Teach the system in its whole – apply your self-expression – display your self-expression – explain your self-expression – but never forsake the system for your self-expression when teaching…
    · Never say Never – Never say Always – Do not always say Never or Always…
    · Understand where your center is – Be able to apply your center…
    · Understand that the working environment is bigger than your center – Learn that
    · Understand that others do not play by the same rules that you do – Is your understanding and your rules applicable to all that enters the playing field…
    · Understand- or at the very least find an awareness of your limitations – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually…
    · Study the human form – learn how it bends and where it does not…
    · Study human nature – this is the highest form of Kung Fu
    · Seek empathy first…
    · A position of self-defense is the best posture…
    · Face the energy – Face your fears…
    · A system’s sole purpose is to enable its diligent student to rid himself of needing it – In the midst of the journey it is discarded…
    · Breathe…Breathe deeply

-Yanshui

in addition: once discarded via "your greatest weapon", also is the weapon of self-understanding forgivingly become peace. Thou sojourning pilgrim hath become I AM. Who am I? I am my own worst enemy, to be understood as I am - not how i have been, or might be if i could just change my self, but as i am in my present ways, forgivingly.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

My favorite part:
    · A system’s sole purpose is to enable its diligent student to rid himself of needing it – In the midst of the journey it is discarded…

-Yanshui
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hello CFT,

yes..."in the midst". not an end from a beginning, but rather, in the midst of.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Well, I forgot to mention one detail that, at least for me it was
    obvious, but after reading the comments of others I realized that people from other countries may not be familiar with this:
    This type of neg usually has nothing personal against you, usually they only hears about you. They
    are mercenaries, a kind of "soldier", very useful for their strength, available to anyone that knows how hiring them, and
    hired by someone who has something against you or against your spiritual work. So it is useless to
    think: "I don not know those guys." In cases where this type
    of neg is involved, the causative agent of the attack is always
    hidden. Maybe you tried to "open the eyes" of someone that seemed so blindly attached to some ridiculous system of beliefs, but this kind of belief usually keep theirs disciples about strict astral vigilance, what explain their passivity, more than simple brainwash, and so they noted you intentions with one of their fellows. It is only one of several situations that can cause this kind of attack. Personally I don t believe that it happens more in a country than others, because the human nature is basically the same, wich differs is the how your system of beliefs affect what you see in astral. I mean: the same beings used in this situation can be saw in a very different form when saw by a person with a radically dualistic system of beliefs.

Hi Jake,

The same thing happened to me when i read some of psd. I started getting neg related OBEs. It's not a coincidence. In my case and possibly yours, part of this occurrence is living someone else's experience of reality by learning through content.

Also, i think some people are more sensitive than others to this.You may be bringing ideas of reality as content from the book into your own experience.

I had to put the book down, and move on, i'm not self aware enough to manage content downloading into the astral good enough yet. The content doesn't have to be exact references from the book. It can be ideas too. If you've owned up to the idea that the astral is something you will need to be on guard about that may increase the opportunity of neg related experiences to happen.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    some sort of resonance with the original victim of the attack- as sandofabres indicated, these things do happen in some places in the world, and projection is not only to some mind realm- sometimes it is to someone else's body or energetic expansion.
    Extremely polished insight.

Quote Originally Posted by sandrofabres View Post
    They are mercenaries, a kind of "soldier", very useful for their strength, available to anyone who knows how to hire them, and hired by someone who has something against you or against your spiritual work. So it is useless to think: "I don not know those guys."
    Years ago when i was working with servitors (chaos majik) i was told with implicit clarity by all authority on subject to add a "destructive clause" and interlace into the entity's DNA to initiate a self-detonating sequence the second an autocratic-sentience was suspected.
    This was ,mind you , something that started of as a simple generic pre-programmed-animated sigil/elemental/thaughtform that gained momentum to self-perpetuating conciousness.
    ..frankly I suspect occult battles are far more common than are suspect of.

(there are more things horatio between heaven and earth )

Servitors.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast