Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Astral beating. Possessing NEGS show themselves.

Re: Astral beating. Possessing NEGS show themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx View Post
    Extremely polished insight.

..frankly I suspect occult battles are far more common than are suspect of.

(there are more things horatio between heaven and earth )

Servitors.
    I don't know how this works in another countries, but here in Brazil there are several organized groups in each city, working against Negs, below a greater organization on astral plane. In this book ( that sadly has a absurd price in Amazon) you can read the theory, techniques and work journals of one specific kind of work, called Apometry, exactly like is made here in several cities. Nor all groups work in that way, but those that choose do it has usually much more quick and objective results.
    http://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Matter-...3&sr=1-1-fkmr1
    Last edited by sandrofabres; 8th July 2011 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandrofabres View Post
    Nor all groups work in that way, but those that choose do it has usually much more quick and objective results.
    there's no doubt to my mind Umbanda, Macumba, Spiritism,Obeah,Winti and Candomblé house extremely potent sentience (that im not debating ) ...i do personally know of someone who was befell with quite the misfortune after rites of invocation.The Orixás pantheon however (as a study) is quite fascinating.

Your observation "I am not debating" alerted me to explain:

I don't have any religion, and I never had, even when child. I am expliciting this to avoid that you can "oh, he is Brazilian, so his religion is THIS or THAT, so we need to be carefull to don't be disrespectful with his religion/beliefs, etc."
    I don't like much of religions, not beliefs. I only respect experiences, methods and results, not beliefs. Only in the case where I don't have none experience or ways to check it, I will choose some belief, because I prefer SOME answer than NONE answer. And even so I was able to work with persons and spiritual guides inside of systems of beliefs on wich I had even a serious prejudice ( more than simple doubts). Nor they closed the doors to me, despite my cepticism about their theories and explanations, nor me to them, because in practical matters I only respect results, and I had them.

Blog Entries

there's no doubt to my mind Umbanda, Macumba, Spiritism,Obeah,Winti and Candomblé house extremely potent sentience (that im not debating ) ...i do personally know of someone who was befell with quite the misfortune after rites of invocation.The Orixás pantheon however (as a study) is quite fascinating.
    In PR we call them Orishas. FWIW.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Same sound. The pronounce of that "X" is like your "SH",in Shine, not like "X" of eXportation..

Blog Entries

I appreciate the comments and advice. Meditating is very peaceful for me. Energy work is a part of life, for me. I have been working to balance my life, and in every way, live a more spiritual life. I have had many fear based OBEs and Astral experiences. I have learned alot from them, and I still do. This was not the same. This was random and 'out of the blue'. Very vivid and I fought all day to get my strength back.

Never paint you own "story" ,much less reaffirm it by writing.
    i suggest going through this subforum - most of your issues will meet good input.
    I like what you say here,, thank you. You are right, I do sometimes 'paint' my own story. I will consider your advice.

When I was "Living on light", and so with a lot of energy available, it was commom be kidnapped by a very strong black people ( like a giant black bodybuilders, the "Lee Haney" style, and naked....). It never happened in a consicous OBE, only in dreams.
    I am fascinated! I have never heard of it before. I have been doing some deep trance meditating that involves requesting a 'being of light, to come into my presence.' They are amazing! It is the best 'pre-OBE' practice that I have ever tried. The energy is always amazing and wonderful. I did not do this for a while, maybe a couple of weeks, and then I started reading PPSD and then the 'attack' occurred.

Again, sorry if I wrote something disrespectfull.
    Sandro Fabres
    Brazil
    Not at all! I am going to read up on this type of phenomenon. Thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Hi Jake.
    I have a few ideas about your experiences, however maybe instead of telling you what I think I suggest you do some more reading- I suggest as soon as Kurt Leland finishes his new edition (ebook) of Otherwhere, you get it and read it, and I think you should take a gander at my journal (I'll see where I can point you at) so you see how I dealt with very similar circumstances.
    All I can tell you is that with all the experience you have had (I read your ebook quite a long time ago, prob. when you first wrote it, so I know you are well versed in the nature of the phenomenon) but I can't quite remember if you have gone through the progression of astral events as many of us have (I can't remember the details)-
    Just remember that
    1- When you project you sometimes have experiences that are happening to someone else- so this scary thing may have actually been happening to someone else, and the state of mind you were in when you read PPSD may have put you in some sort of resonance with the original victim of the attack- as sandofabres indicated, these things do happen in some places in the world, and projection is not only to some mind realm- sometimes it is to someone else's body or energetic expansion.
    2- When you get to certain phases of your own spiritual evolution (for lack of a better term) many things happen and your higherself/guides/ facilitators place you in situations that you must face and transcend, and the experience you had is very similar to one that happened to me when I started projecting on purpose, which actually sent me on on a specific learning path- which turned out to be part of my evolution.
    Thank you, CFT. I didn't really think about the 'higher self, lessons' aspect of all of this. You bring up a really good point. I will meditate on that! Thank you.

I will try not to draw too many conclusions about this experience. (I should know better by now,,, )
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Well, only to be sure that we are talking about the same phenomen. When I say "Living on Light", I am talking about this:
    http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/brea...harianism.html

Quote Originally Posted by sandrofabres
    I only respect experiences, methods and results, not beliefs
    ditto.

Blog Entries

This is an interesting thread. Around the time I started NEW and conscious projecting, I had a similar series of dreams. Only once were African perpetrators involved. This was violence that was directed from a shaman towards a young African man that he betrayed and dropped down a well. I observed at a distance of several metres, across a lava flow. It doesn't sound horrendous but the atmosphere was thick with a sense of evil and I had deep understanding of each player's feelings. It was such a terrible abuse of power and the shaman was a true psychopath.

In another, I was an Afro-American woman. I physically fought with a man who had abducted me after I'd witnessed his crime, biting and punching, knowing he intended to murder me. At the time, I posted something about it because there was a thread about a lobster like entity that Aunt Claire's group had identified. During the fight, the man shoved "my" face"into a lobster like creature and I heard it crunch. What I didn't mention is the manner in which he murdered "me". I was a little too embarrassed to mention it but I'm less so now - it was a stab to the genitals, an upwards thrust.

The other abduction dream was by masked men. They bound me and left me alive in a coffin. It became a sleep paralysis experience after that.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

When I was working with that spiritualistic group, our work was what here is called "disobsession work", or "disobsessive...". We did not received any physical clients, the spiritual guides bring to us the specific group of negs we need face that day, sometimes 2 or 3 different kinds of negs, in turns. Usually the work was only eliminate them, but sometimes they were, in fact, victms too, because they were forced to do their work. In this case we need find the "Boss" and destroy him, what free the hundreds of negs that were not more forced to work obsessing the living people. This kind of work irritated a lot of other "Boss" negs, of course, and because this we were attacked by negs that had none personal reasons against us, they only tried do their "job". Sometimes was funny when I awaked and remembering my dreams I found a scene when a postman knock at my door, I open the door and the postman was very nervous. His appearence was of a black man, but like a beggar, still trying to fit ih the clothes, hair and beard a mess. He trying to give me a package but always in panic, ready to run at the less signal of reaction from me. But it was a dream, I was not counscious in astral, and so I though so strange a postman so scared. I signed the papers to receive the package and the postman began to relax a little, probably perceiving that I was unconcious and so he was safe. But then he tried "look good to his boss, I suppose", and while he was going away he shout a bravado: "we will expell you from your home, we will take all from you, you will see!", but he was really read to run if necessary, it was funny! I closed my door thinking: "what strange behaviour to a postman!". When I open the box and take off the book form it, inside the bookl there were several tinny packages, and I knew they were spells (like talismans, each package was composed by several materials, charged to work together to one goal). Then I waked up and understood the postman behavior. He really disliked to risk his skin in the case I suddenly become councious in the dream and I think that he was a little surprised by my lack of perception.
    In another dream I was in a line to a movie wiht two girl friends and a drunk beggar begun to importune us badly. I suddenly beat him, with punchs and a then with a heavy stick (this was a curious behavior, because never in my physical life I gave a punch in a person). The beggar felt, maybe dead, and we run to home. Some time after, maybe two hours if was not a dream, someone knock at the door, one of the girl opened and a very agressive black man entered. it was the same man that I supposely kill in front to movie, but now he became some kind of psychopat. He entered and began to beat seriously in the girl that opened the door. It seems that he was trying broke all her bones, he began to destroy the furniture too. But the interesting things is: I was dreaming two rrom far, completely immersed in the fantasy of the dream, but in the exact moment he entered, my councious awaked, I knew who entered in the home and how deadly dangerous he was. i didnt think "oh, I am in astral", or "oh, it is only a dream", I simply became councious form situation and began "to function" in "astral mode": I look in the direction of the sounds and was able to see what was happening, even with two walls between me and them (it was a kind of tunnel vision). So I began to floating, I crossed over the roof, keep flying inside the roof and when I was right over him, I crossed over to down, exactly in front the man. i began to punch him, and it was punch concrete. He laughed wildly, like a crazy man, ignoring my punches. I beat him with a heavy stick, right on the head, and it seemed like beat on a rock. He was still laughing and I didnt know what to do, so, I had a idea: I decided intermix our bodies and accelerates my frequency, because I knew that his body, much more dense, would not able to manage that frequency and would literally explode ( I have no idea from where came this idea, but like I said, I was "functioning" in "astral mode", so, fly, change body form, see at distance, all this was working instintictively). I took his arms and I can perceive that suddenly he knew what I was about to do, he stop his laughing suddenly, opened eyes very wide, and I penetrated his body and accelerated imediately. I waked in bed, still listening his last scream. Maybe one year after I saw Matrix, the movie, and recognize the same tecnique almost in the end of the movie, when Neo was shot, live again, and penetrates the Smith body. Sincerely I dont know if this is possible, or if I capted the immaginated movie scene from collective uncouncious and did it, but like I was completelly councious that I was in astral during all this action, I suppose that it was not a fantasy.
    Well, but why I am telling this to you?
    1) In the both cases the offender were black drunk beggars, usually connected with black magic usually worked by SOME african cults.
    2) The reasons to the attacks were not personal, but related to the spiritual work that my group was doing (the both women in the second dream were form the group)
    3) The extreme agressive behavior in the second case, similar what was described in the last post.

In the spiritualist point of view, wich is the dominant view in Brazil, because the spiritualism kardecist and too in Umbanda ( a brazilian religion resulted from a mix between african and indian cults... ( I will continue in the next post)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast