Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An OBE question...

Blog Entries

Re: An OBE question...

You're moving your awareness through your own body and you're becoming aware of the sensations this creates. Then other things start to occur that you constantly see people posting about in these boards, such as strobing or flashes or popping sensations or energy being stuck at certain points and releasing or feeling the sensations or energy work even when they're not actively applying it. What usually occurs then is that people begin reporting the movement of etheric limbs, seeing through eyelids during meditation, spontaneous lucid dreams or OBEs. Different people develop along slightly different paths but a lot of the time people report the same kinds of experiences, even if they've never heard of such experiences.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

2. Re: An OBE question...

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarmaster72 View Post
    ... is it really possible for you guys to meet each other in the astral plane and communicate with each other and then talk to that person in real life to confirm that it REALLY was them that they talked to in the astral plane? If so, how is this really possible?
    Personally, I feel that we are relating with each other on many different levels all the time, we're just not conscious of it.
    Last edited by Ariel; 18th July 2011 at 04:45 AM.

U.S.A wisconsin, where the cheese is good

Pretty insightful stuff there Ariel! Interesting way of looking at it.

So is energy work basically what you do to prepare yourself for an OBE or something? Cuz i was told, you're not supposed to place focus on yourself or anything in your body (or your physical body for that matter), cuz if you do, you won't be able to exit. I heard you have to try and forget what your body feels like and try to only focus on what you can see and hear.
    if there was ever a time to make a signature, it would be now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarmaster72 View Post
    Pretty insightful stuff there Ariel! Interesting way of looking at it.

So is energy work basically what you do to prepare yourself for an OBE or something?
    Energy work is the means to develop the energy body, not just for projection- many mystics rely on it for many other purposes, mainly health and healing, and projectors find it useful too.
    Cuz i was told, you're not supposed to place focus on yourself or anything in your body (or your physical body for that matter), cuz if you do, you won't be able to exit.
    This is only partially true- when you are approaching the moment in which you want to project, you shouldn't place your attention on your physical body. That's why I said that energy work (extensive e. work) should be done separately from an exit attempt, or at the very beginning, when you are still in the 'relaxing your body' stage of your attempt- before relaxing the mind and trance practice.
    I heard you have to try and forget what your body feels like and try to only focus on what you can see and hear.
    At the onset of the exit, yes.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.