Well here's the beginning of my journal for the mechanisms of my sub-conscious... i have nothing great to start with, but i did have something today i'd care to enter into this journal which seemed like a semi-dream type thingy. I just wanted to get a start on this thing i guess to make a mental note for myself to record these type of things when they happen to help give me better recall on dreams or something i dunno... I'm really not sure if anyone really cares about what i will write here, but I guess this is more for me than anyone else anyways so yea hehe.

Well here's what happened. Around mid-day today i decided to make an OBE attempt, and i had some of the strongest sleep paralysis I've ever experienced which felt quite interesting. And somewhere in the middle of it all i had seen images that i would classify as a dream (or maybe not? It could have been an OBE cuz i dunno, i DID see my room, but for only like 5 seconds, and most of the contents were in their right places, except for i did not see myself sleeping on my bed. I didn't have any exit signs and i didn't recall exiting myself either). I was looking at my room from the opposite side of the room I was sleeping on, and I had a whole bunch of suitcases next to my bed because i had recently come back from a vacation except for one item that wasn't there when i went to bed.... i noticed a vacuum cleaner lying beside my bed that wasn't there earlier. And this vacuum cleaner actually had significance too, cuz when i went on vacation, it was with my best friend and his family, and i wanted to bring a vacuum cleaner along to blow up air mattresses i brought along for the trip, but we ended up not bringing it along because my friend's dad had a smaller electric air pump we used. I remember that i needed a vacuum cleaner at the end of the trip to clean out the tent, but i didn't bring it. the vacuum cleaner ended up being left at his house until I would see him again and bring it back to my house.

This was actually a LOT longer than i had intended it to be hehe. The dream itself wasn't even close to long, but i felt the need to explain the significance of the vacuum cleaner and why my sub-conscious decided to make the vacuum cleaner appear next to my bed.