Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AstralCodys OBE Journal

AstralCody Guest

AstralCodys OBE Journal

Going to start writing down my experiences on here.Had many so far but from now on I am going to write down... to the best I can remember, my lucid and OBE experiences.

AstralCody Guest

Re: AstralCodys OBE Journal

No OBE's I can remember but I did hear a very faint scream after about 15 minutes of laying down. It didn't phase me but I thought that I would definitely note it.

AstralCody Guest

Note: Today during nap, I felt I was going deeper. I heard a voice but I did not make out what it said. Sounded male. Felt no harm whatsoever.

Blog Entries

That is fairly normal. If not voices, sounds, even bangs. All it means is that you're getting into the hypnagogic state.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

AstralCody Guest

Yeah! I actually enjoy it. I smiled when I heard it. I probably shouldn't have smiled and ignored it... but I love when I get to that stage. Hey CFT could you make this a sticky?

AstralCody Guest

Thanks CFT!

Had an OBE this morning that lasted about 10 seconds.

I was having a dream, me and a group of people (some I know) were running toward a wall. It clicked. I believe I came lucid and said I wonder if I can go through that wall? Then the lucidness hit. I felt the sensations (While still having somehwhat of a dreaming vision but then the dream I was having subsided completely. I found myself at what I believe was the high school. Not sure why I was there. I walked through doors until I reached outside where I attempted to fly to my house. I didn't get very high and then found myself slam back into my physical body.

So glad I had another experience though.

Went to sleep a little more after... Had goofy weird dreams.

AstralCody Guest

Just got back from laying down. 7:02 was when I about started. I tried to get so deeply relaxed to where I couldn't feel my body. From what I can recall I never fell asleep but I got so much into a different trance state I went into sleep paralysis. This was so weird because I could not see anything. I was just stuck, waiting to pop out. (I should have started using a technique.)

I must have been so deeply relaxed I don't remember much until the sensations hit but I was never fully asleep. I did have a false awakening when I aborted my OBE attempt. some presence was around me I didn't like so I made a swinging motion and found myself stuck back in my body seeing visions. I saw what looked to be a Chinese symbol, everything was no longer black with my eyes closed. White... static like. I knew I was so close.

I did have some kind of false awakening between the two phenomena that's hard to recall. To be honest I am not sure what even just happened but it was awesome. Except that bad feeling I got when I was close to being out.

I am thinking of the symbol. It looks JUST like this Chinese stone made of jade I got. Same exact symbol almost. Maybe I need to do something with it. I been talking about the color green alot... It is green and Jade... I meditated with it once.

Note: I do have a slight headache after all this. They go away quick though. I also asked for help if anybody could help me get me out if I got in the right state. Maybe someone was listening... The ONLY reason I aborted all of this was the bad presence I felt.

Other Note: I did hear banging on the wall at one point when I was really deep. I thought it may have been my cat trying to get in my room but I didn't know. So I was pretty aware.

AstralCody Guest

When I been phasing I been having some symptoms to OBE but haven't gotten out in a while. Still trying though

AstralCody Guest

Cool! Almost had one tonight when I was phasing.

I felt the sensations hit me, and I heard a weird hissing sound in my left ear as this happened. of course I tensed up and ruined the whole thing. Shortly after I felt them hit again. I got a bit further this time. This was extremely weird. I was still in my physical body but I felt I had another body I was in tune with floating above my physical as well. It's like I was in my physical but also maybe I made the disconnection and was in tune with my astral body at the same time.

I may have not had an OBE but it was cool stuff. I will take experiences any day.

AstralCody Guest

Laid down this afternoon going in with the intent to try and have an AP. I laid there for about an hour and got maybe a few rocking sensations but nothing more... Got up because I had to use the restroom. Laid back in bed. There was about 15 mins left before my alarm went off, and I knew this. All of a sudden I got massive pressure feeling on my chest and tingles that started at my chest and went to my neck and a few other spots. I felt a bit lighter for a moment or two.

I didn't get to excited and I just let the feelings hit me. It subsided and then I just laid there. It got a bit hard to breathe while it was happening and I think me breathing in deeper canceled everything from happening.

I am just glad I had another experience today. Especially since I was going in with intent to have one! I also may have saw a girls face when I was having those feelings, and lots of different patterns in front of me. A couple of times it looked like a scene was going to create right in front of me but it never did.

Good stuff.