Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: GM's (lucid) Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Re: GM's (lucid) Dream Journal

You're not, but I don't know what it means.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

U.S.A wisconsin, where the cheese is good

Dude just this morning!

I dreamt I was Spiderman (why? I don't know) and I was fighting Doc Oc, and was winning, but then during the fight he got knocked into a lake. I chased after him because I knew I had to kill him. For some reason he had a lot of versatility in the water. he was able to move around really easily, and able to fire torpedoes at me at will... I tried to web the torpedoes, but my webs didn't work underwater, and was barely able to get away from them. When I figured out I couldn't win, I retreated to the other side of the lake and headed back to my house... for some reason he decided to follow me back to the house and said to me, "Hey, we're not done with our fight, meet me back in the water!" then I said back "you know what, I'm done fighting you... I can beat you no matter what on land, but you find an advantage in the water. I don't see what trouble you can get into in the water, so I'm not gonna risk my life over some dumb fight that doesn't mean anything, just don't lemme catch you causing trouble on land anymore, cuz i'm just gonna win... Treuce?" he looks at me and agrees and responds, "Treuce". We shake hands, and he leaves. Then I realized I was dreaming, but for some reason I didn't think to try and manipulate the dream to my liking... I just decided to go on the couch in my (wasn't my regular house, but a big house far wealthier than mine) living room to watch TV... but I kept looking down at myself after I magically had changed clothes (how?) to witness the "dream" world...

This is when I've noticed something new. It seemed so much like the real world and had the same laws of physics and was all really real feeling, but looking back on it now... It wasn't all that real. It's strange, a dream feels real in the moment, but then afterwards, you know it felt different than how you feel now. And also, I've had a handful of lucid dreams over the past few months or so, and I always end up doing the same thing... Just letting the dream takes its course and not see "lucid dreaming" as such a big deal when I ACTUALLY become lucid... I then end up feeling disappointed in myself later on for not trying to do anything cool. I mean I become glad when I do become lucid, but I try to pay attention to my surroundings and "examine" the dream world as much as possible instead of try to manipulate things the way I want. Weird huh?
    if there was ever a time to make a signature, it would be now

Blog Entries

Well, I'm not a big fan of manipulating the environment, but I guess we all have our preferences.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Another one I remember having (was a while ago)

I was down the street hanging with one of my friends that I never hang out with anymore, talking in a local restaurant's parking lot. He just so happened to be magical and cast a spell on me. It didn't appear to do anything so I gave him a confused look. He then told me to jump, and to my surprise, I could jump pretty high in the air! and he told me to jump again, and I was able to jump in mid-air! I really wanted to test out this new ability, so I kept jumping and jumping and jumping until I was almost in outer space, and I found Jordan (my friend) right underneath me saying "hey pretty awesome huh!?". For some reason, when I looked up, I saw the 2-dimensional creatures from the arcade game "Space Invaders". Although I happened to find it more awesome than scary... and something told me they weren't real, they were just put there for decoration... weird O_o.

Anyways, we ended up going back to his house after our high flying adventures where he and his family were having a barbecue in the backyard. But it seemed more like a ritual gathering than a family barbecue. His grandma was starting to light a stick from the bonfire, and she started flying around the backyard doing flips and stuff and it all seemed really cool. She took on the appearance of a witch/wizard type thing. So then I saw some of his other family members do it, and finally he went and did it, but none of them seemed to be as good as his grandma. So the they lit a stick and gave it to me. They told me to jump, I did, but barely got off the ground. "yeah, it takes a little bit of practice" Jordan said. I jumped again, and I felt almost weightless, and went like 4 feet in to the air and started falling slowly back down, but I was out of control! I ended up crashing into his dad, and he hugged me to keep me from going anywhere until I could get back to the ground. I don't remember much after this

This was certainly one of my weirder dreams ._.

Okay, this was just about the scariest dream I've ever had... I swear I thought I died...

I was driving home from work and it was really really late at night. As I try to pull into my driveway, I find that the slower my car went (cuz I was braking and about to turn), the less and less vision I had... It was only a matter of time before I couldn't see anything at all. I knew I had to get the car in my driveway, so I very slowly proceeded (without sight) to pull my car into the driveway. All was going good until I had a very strange feeling... it felt as though the front right side of the car started to dip... then the dip got steeper... and steeper, and steeper, and it felt like I was falling! It only took like 2 seconds before I hear a very loud crash and a very crunching pain on the side that I felt the car dip. I thought I had fallen off a cliff, and the pain in my side was the passenger car door crushing me. I woke up with a very strong jolt gasping for air.... I've never had such fear in my life before O_o....

Weirdest part... The pain felt quite intense, yet when I woke up several seconds after, the pain healed so quickly, and it barely hurt anymore... It was only painful for about 4 seconds, then I couldn't feel a thing. Another weird thing.... it was "almost" enjoyable ._. It was such a rush, and the sense of relief after it was all over was so overwhelming, that I was just in awe and sat back feeling triumphant like I just survived a tornado.

Just recently I had one where I was with a bunch of random people I didn't know at all, waiting outside of a house for some kind of party to begin. And for some odd reason, there were other people doing the same thing at other houses in that neighborhood. When the door to the house opened, we all went inside and started partying. There was soda, music, snacks, and a bunch of other fun stuff there. I don't remember what happened in-between the party ending and the next day, but the day after, I again did the same thing, yet there were less people waiting outside at the start... this went on for like 2 more times until I ended up being the only one there, and hardly anyone else behind the other houses. I started to feel lonely until a voice from behind greeted me. "hey" I said back, "you waitin to get in too?" "yea, I've seen you around the past few days". Anyways, we got along really great together... it was like I knew exactly what to say and so did she. She was quite pretty too.... she was quite literally "the girl of my dreams"... I wish I could meet her again, but I can't remember "exactly" what she looked like, and she never gave me her name... (sigh) oh well.

the strangest part about though was that it was on a school night, and I don't normally dream on school nights for I get less sleep than on the weekends

Wow, it's been awhile huh....

One that hit me recently was me sitting in my english class watching the movie of a book we read recently. The movie was about some guy and his wife that I think was of some kind of weird humanoid race where they are humongous as adults, but as a child they are rather small (like the size of a dog compared to the size of a tree). The guy ended up finding some kind of wizard or something and did him a favor to become immortal before he ever met his wife. When is wife finally found out years later, she was very upset and they had a large argument. then they continued living together with this sort of cold shoulder to each other, and the wife ends up dying of old age at the end of the story making the immortal guy very sad and longing for the marriage they used to have.

They ended up showing a rather humorous video to help describe the meaning of the book better. It was Marth, from fire emblem (the smash bros. brawl version of him), standing on a stage, and a bullet bill is fired at him. Instead of getting hit by it, he jumps up and ends up riding the thing off of Peach's castle. After awhile longer, the bullet bill explodes, but instead of killing Marth, he remains unhurt, but falls into the abyss below him. The way that it was similar to the story book was that Marth was the immortal guy, and his wife was the bullet bill, and the bullet bill exploding represented his wife's death of old age, and Marth falling represents the guy's sadness for his wife. And the fact that he didn't get hurt from the explosion also implied that he was immortal. For some reason my best friend was in the class too, and I don't think I've ever been in the same class as him.

I really couldn't believe that I really dreamt this because.... this book does not exist. We never read a book like this in class, and the video with Marth never existed. I was really really amazed that my sub-conscious mind has the ability to create the concept of what could be a fictional novel, and then simplify it into a video based on a video game.

I recently graduated high school, so maybe it was my sub-conscious's way of saying "hey, you're gonna miss school bro"