Thread: D*** coast to coast

D*** coast to coast

Hello sir I was the fellow who asked about the university, and giving u my thanks on your great works, and the jerks cut me off. So all I wanted to know was the reason for this, And on the other hand you mentioned receiving something for getting through in your newsletter . please no one else answer this.

[Mod note: Posts in the "Ask Robert Bruce" section are only answered by Robert. Sometimes we copy a post to the Down Under section if it's something someone else has something to add. But asking for "no one else" to answer isn't really necesary, and given the nature of the question, nobody else COULD answer. ]

Re: D*** coast to coast

G'day,

I have no idea why they cut you off. They have their ways and its out of my control - it may have been an accident. I'm just holding a telephone. So apologies for that.

Timothy mentioned some kind of free gift in the newsletter, but I'm not sure what this is - he never told me. So I suggest you email him at AstralBob.com Robert@ and he'll be happy to explain.

robert

ps edit. You get a free copy of an ebook we will be releasing soon. Email Timothy at the above address; I've told him to expect your email.
    Last edited by Robert Bruce; 9th July 2011 at 05:17 PM. Reason: act of BOB

Re: D*** coast to coast

Thanks. And it was late and I wasnt thinking fully this being to the mod. and I will, thank you robert.