Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you Experience Synæsthesia?

Re: Do you Experience Synæsthesia?

Feminine: 2, 3, 6, 9
    oh ok ...figures (pun intended) 'nuff said
    Last edited by psionickx; 11th July 2011 at 05:35 PM.

Blog Entries

I'd have called those the feminine numbers but I'd have included 0 and 8 because of their roundedness and possibly not 9, not when it has a straight stem anyway.

I don't mind if we go off track, CF. This is the kind of thing I was interested in anyway.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    I'd have included 0
    I didn't think of zero as a number back then, not really. I certainly wasn't taught to count with it. But I would see it as feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    8 because of their roundedness and possibly not 9, not when it has a straight stem anyway.
    8 is a tricky one, actually. It seems to be neither one nor the other in my mind. It can be feminine, but it seems to be masculine, too. I dunno why. The stuff concocted in the mind of a very small, imaginative child trying to learn numerals (and letters) is sometimes dreamlike.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I can see how the 8 could be neutral. Both sides are equal. (In my head, anyway.)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

although i feel 8 is very underrated in terms of the 'inffinity-look' factor.

Synesthesia is the condition that brought about naming of the whole Indigo Child phenomenon.

Nancy Tappe is the origin of the term. She has this condition and describes eating potatoes but "tasting triangles". Smelling a color is another way this would manifest. Something else she began to experince was seeing colors around people. SHe describes it as the energy around someone would show up as a color (and doesn't believe she is seeing "auras" the way people describe in the new age movement.) After a while she began to correlate the colors with specific personality traits. She only saw a few different distinct colors, but after some time she began to see a new color. Indigo. The color only showed up around children.

Despite references in the new age movement to super psychic "indigo", "crystal", and "rainbow" kids, Nancy Tappe says she has not seen any of these colors. She says there are no new colors. These children (a lot of them are adults now) are simply Indigo. However, she does believe based on her observation, that the indigo individuals do represent a new consciousness.

Nancy sees 12 categories within the Indigos.