Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tactile Imaging - I can only feel my hands and feet - why?

nparker Guest
    Yes, Hegemony, lighting conditions linked to hair-free head, eyelids hemiclosed, neutral expression face... all that added to our inner worries , wow..!

I remember an old oriental saying:

Lo mismo puede haber un santo en una prisión que un demonio en un monasterio (in spanish, if anyone of you can do a suitable translation, I'll be gratefully indebted)

Previously quoted assertion is compatible with relativity of our values.

Now, I want to be fair with Robert and invite ask yourselves as follows: Let's assume you were blind men and only can judge the real value of an individual from the quality of its intellectual work. Taking into account the BIG contribution of Robert to human knowledge about human being and its non-physical capabilities... you should feel worry about your condition of blind men..?

If you, Astraldynamics forum members, value an individual from the viewpoint of its non-eternal shell... I strongly, and regarding forum netiquette rules, want to invite to meditate deeply about the need of revisite your value system.

Remember, we are only bodies (marionettes) driven by points of conciousness, our physical appearance is only transient and give me permission for to do the ethical assumption related to the fact that we do not want to fall again in ancient failure of phrenology doctrine ( http://pages.britishlibrary.net/phrenology/overview.htm ). By the way, in close agree to phrenology doctrine, ancient greek philosopher Socrates should have been an evil being. Remember as complement of this, the old greek saying: Mens sana in corpore sano. Certainly, Socrates doesn't matches with such an ideal. He was a noble mind in insane body. All rule has its exception.

Apologies, but I cannot find a suitable Socrates sculpture image in order to do suitable documentation of this history fact.

Natalia Parker

Seeker of Matter Guest
    I have been reading "Astral Dynamics" for another week now (now around page 400) and it is a great book! I must say that. The only thing I could have wished for is more abstract drawings to show what these astral “entrance structures” and “tubes” looks like. I have never astral projected before and I have a great deal of trouble really imagining what it looks like.

Apart from that, I find I might grow wrinkles in the forehead too fast when reading about that mind split theory and the different inputs that in the end form “memory”. That is actually a thought I myself have had, not related to astral projection though. What if you some day would see an UFO and it would land right in front of you and aliens would go out and give you all the great secrets of life and then in line with “Men In Black” flash this light and you would forget everything. Is that not the everyday story of the projected double? And it must be even more frustrated now when I am gaining this knowledge and thus (Robert uses that word a lot in his book ) making my double aware of this because it knows what I know, that everything it experiences is going to be forgotten due to “bad memory download”. It will meet aliens and know the secret of life every night but every effort will be in vain…. Well at least until I learn how to hold that delicate balance between being awake and asleep where the “transfer” is best.
    It is a very interesting theory.

Perhaps I should start a separate thread about this? Naa, I am tired. Perhaps tomorrow

I do not judge Mr. Bruce by the way he looks on that picture, I just said that he LOOKS evil, not that he is and I merely mend to bring a bit of harmless humour and it is not my opinion that people should be judged be the way they look. Though I appreciate your concern.

He actually looks a lot like my father and he is definitely not evil though I make fun of it and he also laughs at it.

Well good night

tyciol Guest
    The hands and feet have more energy ports than other locations according to Bruce's NEW. I'd imagine that would make them more sensitive and easy to use. Try focusing on the other 'sweet spots' such as the lips, tongue and genitals, you may have more luck than the leg.

Moving from the primary focus points to the others may help instead of just jumping to these points of difficulty.