Thread: DJing (precog?)

DJing (precog?)

I was DJing in a dream last night. I played a bunch of tracks, and was deciding what to play for the final one... i chose something, it started to play, but i wasn't sure what it would sound like...then it turned into the [basic tonal vocabulary] scene in Close Encounters.
    Then, today, when i woke up and switched on my computer, i went on facebook to check messages, and on my wall, the top post was from a dj i know, and it was the youtube video of that scene!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: DJing (precog?)

Besides the wonderful synchronicity, music is also a symbol for conveying complex feeling messages. Not only a symbol, but a means. You represent to yourself how you develop this ability to communicate in the higher bodies, which is based on energy exchanges, and right now you're building "vocabulary." In the movie scene it's both light and sound used as a medium. Both are defined as mixes of frequencies - higher vibrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    You represent to yourself how you develop this ability to communicate in the higher bodies, which is based on energy exchanges, and right now you're building "vocabulary." In the movie scene it's both light and sound used as a medium. Both are defined as mixes of frequencies - higher vibrations.
    also interesting to note - both light and sound are the mediums i've ended up working with, on the physical plane too!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    I was DJing in a dream last night. I played a bunch of tracks, and was deciding what to play for the final one... i chose something, it started to play, but i wasn't sure what it would sound like...then it turned into the [basic tonal vocabulary] scene in Close Encounters.
    You could also see this dream as taking place from the perspective of a higher aspect of yourself. Each track that the disc jockey puts on is one energetic lesson, self-contained and complete. A dream, a lesson, maybe? Then the final lesson or energetic lesson transmitted to the waking self is the basic vocabulary to build on in the future. A piece of music and an energetic ROTE lesson have a lot in common.
    Last edited by Korpo; 11th July 2011 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks Oliver, i hadn't looked at it that way.
    Playing that final piece, it definitely had a feel to it... like the completion of a journey.
    As it played, it had a quality that permeated the fabric of the reality. I could see it as well as hear it, like a stream of colours moving in all directions. It was so fine, ethereal, and seemed to dissolve as it played...
    the dream dissolved and ended there too...i recall nothing after...

Blog Entries

Learning your soul ABCs is quite enough for one night, don't you think?

yeah, not bad