Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

Blog Entries

Re: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

Did you ever read Taltos? (by Anne Rice)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

No, I read Menoch and Interview but never Taltos. Why do you ask?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Because the book is about a woman (from a certain lineage)who gives birth to a being that grows to adult size quickly after he's born. It's been years since I've read it but your description reminded me of the birth scene. It's one of the sequels from her 'witch' series- IMO it was better than her 'vampire' series.

Blog Entries

I thought that would be the dream you referenced.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

16th October, 2011.
    Sunday

Another late night so, again, I’m surprised to have had some very vivid dreaming. I had to make quick morning notes because I was out all day.

“Rescue Man”

This dream is like a comic strip and I don’t recall the plot a whole lot but the theme was one of being rescued. There was something about two (atomic?) bombs and somehow my persona was key in the bad guys being able to set them off. Naturally, I don’t want to be part of that and don’t have to be because the super guy flies down and swoops me away. He reminded me physically of one of my yoga students though I didn’t relate to him as that person in the dream. Perhaps this is an indicator that I can rescue myself from potentially incendiary experiences in waking reality by being like Paul.

“Martial arts”

I’m walking along a path in a dream that is as vivid as a lucid dream but I’m not lucid. There’s a grassy area to my right and up ahead slightly I see a crowd has created a circle to watch something. I receive the information that it will be a martial arts display between women. Even though the word “display” is used and IRL this is something I would watch, I decide that it will be aggressive and I don’t want to witness that.

I continue walking and end up in a queue of travelling people in the type of dream I’ve come to dub an energy stream dream. Sometimes I have dreams like this that involve large numbers of people moving in one direction, on foot or in vehicles or in water and there’s always a particular feeling that accompanies such dreams. This one’s a little different though because I become impatient with a couple of men in front of who aren’t moving fast and I want to overtake them. An invisible guide is beside me, a tall male, and he reminds me to fly. I don’t really fly above and before them but the act of floating vertically a metre above the ground brings me pleasure and calms my impatience.

“Shifting Dimensions and the Gnome Madonna”

I’m in “my” bedroom, which feels like it’s located in the house we lived at before this one, in H’s former room. Proportions keep changing in this dream so that sometimes the room and its items are larger and sometimes smaller. I think someone “older” has shown me to my room – probably the guide figure from the previous dream.

I look around it and see that I’ve apparently painted the walls a sky-blue but there’s a textured panel too where I’ve taken a smaller paintbrush and mixed in some white strokes with the blue. I then see the poster that Tina, my best friend from high school, gave me when I was 13 and that adorned our bedroom wall through that period of our childhood. I thought about that poster about a week ago and wondered then if my memory of it was sufficient to reproduce it accurately in a dream. It was definitely accurate only much larger than it had been in RL. Now I’m at the light switch and I notice grubby fingerprints on the wall beside it. I wonder when my hands have ever been this grubby for them to have created such an effect.

Now I’ve peered into a jewellery box, which is suddenly an incredibly large, wooden toy box with a lid. Size-wise it’s probably over one-and-a-half metres long by almost that wide and comes up to my chest. The lid weighs nothing at all and when I lift it I see the entire chest is full of stuffed teddy bears. Some I recognise as toys my children had. Upon waking it occurs to me that it would have been a good idea to have shown more curiosity and dug down deeper into that box but I don’t because suddenly my attention is elsewhere.

There’s a bedside table and I notice a small statue of the Virgin Mary but she’s a most unusual statue. She’s actually a gnome with a little stub nose and gnomish proportions all in traditional blue Mary robes. She also has gnomish baby Jesus on her hip in a very normal everyday gesture that you never see in Madonna depictions. She begins to talk and her first words to me are, “Do not worry.” This totally surprises me and then she says something else I don’t remember. I cannot accept her sudden animation and decide she must be some kind of toy, like a magic cue ball. No sooner do I have the thought than she transforms into something less organic and more robotic.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

18th October, 2011.
    Tuesday

Earlier dream: joining in a game at someone’s instigation that entails running back and forth about the distance of a bowling lane and gathering something up.

“Strange Gathering and the Hard Diving Shark”

I’m with Rod and Louise and we’re dining at a café, discussing an upcoming strike. This causes Lou and me some anxiety but not Rod as he moved out of teaching. We seem to be there awhile and other things happen that I’ve forgotten.

They get up to go to the counter and I follow but when I see they’re getting coffee I decide I don’t want it and return to the table. The seating arrangement has morphed into long tables of greyed wood and a girl has started stacking chairs. A bunch of people, myself included, chastise her for doing so because we’re not finished and she has to unstack them again.

Now I’m in “my” bedroom, my house being continuous with the café. My bedroom is a very large room with windows to the floor and filmy curtains. I’m closing it up for the night and realise it has at least 3 doors so it takes a little time.

Then, for some reason, I decide I need to go elsewhere in the house and I’m upstairs turning off lights to the outside balcony. When I do I hear voices protest and realise there was a party going on and I turned out the lights, so I quickly switch them back on. They’re energy saving lights so they take a little while to illuminate and I wish they’d hurry up. I see the motley, unfamiliar group and gesture through the thick glass that I apologise. I use the Namaste signal and they understand.

Now, one of the women, thin, 40s, with a long brunette bob, is almost guiltily confiding in me that she’s put her baby on medication – the same medication her mother took. I reply that some things are genetic.

Now they’re on their way downstairs. As we pass through the entry way I begin to examine the floor closely. I can see there’s something wrong with it. It’s not the tiled area of my RL house and I’m not too sure what the surface is but it’s something earthen. There are small worn patches, little irregular depressions, and I think these must have formed from foot traffic. Outside, a plump, balding father tries to lift his little girl over puddles on the uneven cobbled path that leads away. I laugh when he places her sandaled foot right in a small pool of water and comment on what he’s done. Initially he’s about to deny it but then he laughs too as he places both arms either side of me and encloses me to the wall. It’s much too intimate for my liking but I’m playing it cool. He comments on all the wonderful space under the house. I look and can see under the house now and there is indeed a lot of space. I joke that’s where my husband buries all the bodies and the man laughs and is gone.

Now I’m further down the path and Matthew S is there with his sister Coreena. He seems a little younger and I sense my own kids walking behind me and there’s a feeling they’re younger too. Matthew is in a lot of pain and groaning. His belly is hugely distended and his naval is exposed beneath his t-shirt and looks weirdly white. I say to Coreena that she must get him to a hospital immediately and my children chime in agreement behind me but she says no, he’s booked during the holidays. Then, in one sudden, horrifying moment something falls out of Matthew. It might be bowel, it’s certainly tubelike, bumpy and grey, but it’s Y shaped and the bumps look a bit like spine. Coreena bends down, picks it up and shakes it about as she declares, “I know what this is: it’s a hard diving shark – Matthew must have swallowed it.”
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Just back from walking the dog. On the return trip I had a feeling of apprehension, as though I should keep her on the lead. So I put her on for a bit until we rounded a bend. My feelings are frequently verified in these instances but there was nothing there and I decided I was being paranoid. I'd felt apprehensive before leaving and even taken the key in case my son accidentally locked the door - not that he ever has. Anyway, I was still contemplating the fallibility of sixth sense when Bella shot forward to engage another dog who'd come bounding around the next curve. His owner is one who doesn't believe in leashes and walks her dog by using a tennis ball launcher. Thankfully it was all growling and tussle and the other dog shot off when Bella gave back as good as she got. By the time he'd come back for more I had her in my arms and his owner had appeared. She gave me a dirty look and I returned in kind then she asked if my dog was okay and I asked about hers.

Next time, I'll keep her on the lead even if I think I'm being paranoid.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

20th October, 2011.
    Thursday

Disjointed recall today.

“Hair Dye”
    There’s a young man selling goods at a small counter at what appears to be a service station, attached to my home. I want to buy hair dye and he seems to have them under his counter. I tell him to match it to my hair colour and I see through his eyes as he looks at them. Then he gives me something else entirely.

“Three Boys”
    I find three small boys outside on the ground beside a fence. Something has happened to them – perhaps they’ve fallen off the fence. I pick two of them up and hug them but the third child appears to be on the other side, even though I have no trouble seeing him, so I send my sons to tend to him.

Omission

Fragments:
    I’m at a function where I see muffins or large cupcakes on a table. I place them in a container so they remain fresh.

I’m standing near a pew and G is talking to someone. That person leaves and we take their spot. I’m glad that G and I are finally alone.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

21st October, 2011.
    Friday

“Accelerating and Braking Simultaneously”

I’m doing some kind of work that entails watching a TV screen. There’s another woman doing the same and an older male supervisor. While we work, there’s some kind of work party occurring. It’s grand, maybe even a ball.

I’m in the car park, about to leave along with the partygoers. Things get hairy and I’m having trouble reversing because I have my feet on the accelerator and the brake at the same time. I can’t seem to figure that it’s impossible to move that way and the car strains to accommodate. Suddenly I spot that I’m about to hit another motorist so I stop but so does he so I’m about to go again but he does the same and there’s a minor collision. I feel it’s my fault but he begins apologising so I let him believe it’s his fault. I get out and inspect but there’s no damage other than a miniscule spot on the duco near my right headlight. It might have even happened before the collision. I tell the other diver there’s no damage and he’s happy.

Then my car alters, becoming the first car I ever owned: a Triumph Herald. It takes off on its own, rolling away, and I pursue it on foot. It won’t behave itself and I worry there will be a real collision. Eventually it parks itself so I approach it and begin to address it like a human. I apologise for how I’ve treated it and tell it I won’t do that anymore and it is placated.

Notes: Lately, I’ve been thinking I’d like to enrol in an online counselling course. I’m reluctant, however, until I see what’s on my plate in the 2012 school year. I’ve asked to return to fulltime work because my son wants to go away to Canberra for university. It may or may not happen, as there are a series of staffing considerations to be taken into account. If I do return fulltime, it may mean they load me up with senior classes.

I have resorted to an online tarot read for a bit of guidance and it seemed to imply I shouldn’t act but, instead, should rest. This isn’t really what I wanted to told because I’d like to enact a change and I don’t believe manifesting generally occurs without effort. So, I programmed a dream asking what I should do and, as you see with the car dream, there’s a real problem with accelerating while you’re braking. This doesn’t solve my problem by offering a clear direction so much as describe the dilemma.

So, it put me in a bit of a mood this morning that had me grumbling at my guides as I climbed in the car to drive to work. Essentially, I was complaining about my impulses being at odds with what the guides were apparently advising. I mentally asked the question/whined: “So, do you guys even care if we’re happy doing what we’re doing down here? Do you even want humans to experience joy or is life supposed to be relentless toil?” or something to that effect. I had in mind too something I’d recently heard on a radio programme about humans only having very limited free will, essentially being the property of The Creator. I switched on the radio and caught this part of a song:
    But are you mine?

[Chorus]
    I wanna make you happy, I wanna make you feel alive,
    Let me make you happy,
    I wanna make you feel alive at night,
    I wanna make you happy…

“Bella lets off Steam”

Bella stretches out on the floor at my feet. Suddenly a whole lot of steam emanates from her body.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

No useful comments, except that the image of Bella letting off steam made me laugh. Perhaps she too has issues with ownership?

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast