Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

Blog Entries

Re: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

4th November, 2011.
    Friday
    In Forster-Tuncurry

“The Line”
    I couldn’t finish recording these dreams yesterday and can’t remember this one now.

“Ten uses for Trees”
    I’m challenged to a competition where I have to give ten uses for each tree. I begin rattling off things such as, “They create shade, they house birds….”

“Child Abuse”

Initially this is a movie I watch. Some people have a little girl but towards the end of the dream it becomes apparent that she’s not their natural child and they’re going to torture her. They begin to fill a bath with some dark solution and then they immerse one of her legs in it. It appears to burn her and I refuse to watch anymore as I would IRL if this were something on television. I can hear the sinister man and woman involved laugh as I remove myself from the scene.

The little girl appears to be the child that plays Lilly in “Modern Family” so I’m still resonating with what I saw a couple of nights ago, perhaps because I often wonder about the welfare of child actors - especially very young ones - when I watch something involving them.

Note: Unless I’m picking up on something real (I hope not) this could suggest a young, emerging self-aspect is in danger or some small, frail self-aspect is being brutalised by other parts of my psyche. Lily in the episode I watched was 3. If I equate that with something in my own life it may be my career as a yoga teacher, which began 3 years ago and which appears unlikely due to my need to return to fulltime work next year.

This dream could also be something I agreed to dream for someone else but the sign I set to indicate this was absent.

I thought the notion of a “dark solution” was an interesting one.

Child abuse might also be present as a theme because we left my dog, Bella, at a boarding kennel, which felt like betrayal.

Now I seem to be at a school that isn’t anywhere I’ve worked before. I carry the memory of the first part of the dream like a secret.

I don’t seem to know the people but they initially seem amicable enough. There is a dark haired woman who seems to be a parent working voluntary at the school. She’s writing something.

Things are a bit muddled now. At some point I make a suggestion that is somehow influenced by what I experienced in the first part of the dream that the dark haired woman’s child be given cough mixture. This results in the appearance of Pat P who is very sombre and gives me a bottle of cough mixture with a note on its label that accuses me of abuse and threatens that action will occur.

I sit at the table with a gathering and the dark haired woman’s child serves food. She is an impressive, confident junior high school child that does her job well.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

5th November, 2011.
    Saturday.

I saw three spiders making a web as hypnagogic imagery before sleep. Am reading Wesselman’s “Bowl of Light” and feel it may be imagery to represent the three soul Hawaiian belief.

Interestingly, I picked this book up out of a bag of books lent to me by a friend on my way out the door to a long weekend away. It occurred to me that a couple of previous dreams actually seemed to have referenced this book. One was dreaming about a crystal bowl, which, if I think about it, may be seen as a bowl of light but the other was a reference to whales. I had a short dream about being a “whale person” and the book references dolphins and whales as animals that in some instances were inhabited by higher beings that came to the planet with the souls that seeded the creatures that would evolve into humans. Whales are referred to as record keepers. We also saw many whales and dolphins on this trip.

Other things in the book resonated with certain questions that occupy my mind such as soul age and the implications of that and so called “Indigo children.” I was very pleased to find that I shared the views of the kahuna in the book on the topic of Indigoes.

“Cynthia’s crockery”
    G wants me to take Cynthia’s dinner set. I don’t know what has become of C but she has a massive dinner set with way too many plates and bits and pieces. I say we don’t want it because we don’t have room so we decide we must drop it off at this place that looks like a shop from the outside. Other people help me carry the pieces from the car.

Once inside I notice a few pieces I like such as a white milk jug. I decide a coffee set is worth keeping.

I wander into a room and see the leg end of a man immersed in a bath so I quietly back away.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

6th November, 2011.
    Sunday

“Musketeer type Movie”
    Back in time and I’m a man. This is hard to remember; feels a bit movie-ish. I’m imprisoned and intended for some kind of servitude. I seem to be dressed like a musketeer when I see myself in third person, as I do sometimes. Despite my imprisonment, I have no problem freeing myself when I choose and it seems to be a bit of a game to me. There is a love interest and the complication in the plot appears to arise when another woman is approaching and, at a distance, I mistake her for the woman with whom I’m involved. The dream doesn’t develop beyond this point.

“Raptor threat”
    There’s a sulphur-crested cockatoo in a cage in this dream so it seems to be the one I programmed to dream for another.

I’m hiding in a bathroom with a child (possibly the older girl from “Child Abuse” dream). There’s a raptor loose in the house and I seem to have dealt with it before so I have some idea what it’s capable of and how to fend it off.

I’m securing the door but I’m fairly certain it can break it down. I’m hiding the girl behind something, the basin perhaps. I hear my mother’s critical voice asking what it’s about and why the girl had scratches all over her face at a previous time.

“Psychic abilities”
    I’m in an outdoor place and my friends Glen and Marie are there with their kids and we with ours. They’ve been on some kind of holiday where they voluntarily worked at a white house (they call it the white house) for wayward children. There's a distinct image of a little white cottage. They show footage of their own youngest daughter losing her temper and shouting (she’s not like that IRL). Each time she shouts there’s the clap of thunder, and when she most loses it, the thunder is the loudest. We all realise that she has created this through some kind of connection to the forces of nature. I gently remind her of the responsibilities that come with this power, as if that’s my particular job.

Now I’m playing a psychic game. I stand with my eyes closed and I have to say where my oldest is. I feel him to my right and I announce that he’s in the neighbouring house, in the rooms furthest back and to the right. Immediately I know I am wrong; I sense he’s tricked me and is just behind me and to my right. I also feel my youngest to my left. I open my eyes and let them know I know they’re there and what they’re up to and they laugh, quite certain they’ve debunked psychic ability.

I ignore them and continue to stand there with my eyes closed, seeing what I can sense. I crack my right eye open the slightest and see that I can see quite a lot in front of me. I want to keep it pure though, so I close both eyes properly, awaiting impressions. Something starts to form.

Now I’m inside a large green house with someone young – possibly one of my own children. We’re picking strawberries but there are many other foods growing there. I’ve drawn my conclusion about what is necessary for accurate clairvoyance and it’s a simple one: I must take my time for the impressions to settle correctly. We reach the far end of the raised produce beds and place our strawberries on a plate. They seem to be either numerous very small strawberries or somehow shredded.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

7th November, 2011.
    Monday.

I’m looking after babies. There are twins and they’re very peculiar. Now I visualise them, they don’t look different really but there is a sense that their alien and that they don’t act like normal earth babies. One bites through its dummy/pacifier and I repair it the best I can, hoping it doesn’t break again and choke the baby. I’m not sure I should really look after these babies: there’s a vague sense of threat about them.

Somebody is introducing Robyn B to a boy who looks a little like her. I’m just observing. It seems to me that they make the introduction hoping Robyn will impact well on the young man who has dropped out of uni, doesn’t have a job and spends much of his time drinking. I feel Robyn is too good for him.

I’m stressed choosing a uni course. It appears I’m geared up to study Psychology and that I’ve already started but as the dream progresses it becomes apparent this won’t work. I’m talking to Sofie who, in the dream context, has completed this course or is almost complete. It appears to be a course at ANU (three hours drive from where I live) and I ask her what time she gets home of an evening. She says 4am and I tell her I can’t do that and work the next day – I don’t have that kind of stamina. She’s using it to advance herself in teaching but that’s not what I’m seeking.

I seem to be in a university context again, inside a classroom and involved in an affair with someone who looks like TV compere and comedian, Adam Hill. The scene flashes to outside, near bushes where we continue to canoodle.

Notes: I’m not much enjoying my dreams of late, as they seem to be mostly processing mind junk. The dream is exaggerating anxiety about potential retraining not mixing with current commitments and affair motif is a clear indicator of being untrue to myself. ANU comes into it as it’s the uni F hopes to attend and Sofie because her two exceptional daughters attended that uni and undertook the elite PHP course that F hopes to be accepted into. She also feels pulled towards other things at times but she’s older and her circumstances different to mine.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

9th November, 2011.
    Wednesday.
    “The intervention of Aliens.”
    This dream is viewed in 3rd person and like a montage. It’s like a documentary and some parts definitely have a commentary. What is shown is the individual encounters of people with an alien force that appears to be leading society towards improvement. Most memorable in the montage is a brief scene with a family of three in their kitchen. Their kitchen appliances have been modified. For example, the dark haired son points out that the kettle now demonstrates a silhouette of three racing horses on its side to indicate when the water is boiled and prevent fires. The mother cooks the family’s meal in a small oven about the size of a microwave. It looks chaotic inside the oven, as though the food is in a centrifuge, but when she opens the lid at the top it’s filled with perfect backed vegetables, if not a little tumbled. The father uses another appliance (I can’t remember what) that has been similarly modified.

“We interrupt this documentary with a recurring dream.”
    I’m standing at a sink washing dishes and looking out a window. My hair is wet because I’ve just washed it. There’s a sense that I’m in my current house but the view is impossible: there’s no window at my sink and, if there were, I’d be looking at the neighbour’s house, yet I see streets. An old man in a car drives by and I hear him - impossibly because of distance – say, “Don’t wash those dishes you old lesbian.” I figure he must be addressing me because I’m washing dishes but I dismiss the event, as I would such ridiculous and disagreeable moments in reality.

Oddly, this dream recurs two more times during my other dreams. There’s a moment where I wonder if my wet hair looks like a 50s slicked back boy’s hairstyle in one of the dreams. In the ultimate dream, I finally feel amused by how stupid the comment is and my amusement makes me smile.

“The intervention of Aliens cont.”
    There is commentary with this part of the documentary that explains that a fearful experience by lone individuals will always be part of a relationship with aliens. Again, a montage is used to show different individuals in darkness feeling a presence and being vigilant in response. You don’t exactly see the aliens but you feel them. I jump into first person momentarily for the experience.

Now the commentary takes on a dated feeling, even though the information is current. A female, American announcer in voice over describes how society was established in its present form. It shows the allotment of land in suburban neighbourhoods and, curiously, she states that the block boundaries were often incorrectly measured.

A dream involving F and Ann. They’re in the back yard (not really this house – orientated differently) trying to sell something. It occurs to me they need to get out front if they want people to notice.

In this final dream I’m headed towards some kind of test that I think of as a test of grammar, even though it seems that the content isn’t really what we’d call grammar and the previous documentary will be part of the test. I’m confident I’ll do really well at this as it plays to my strengths.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

A peculiar thing yesterday while I was cleaning. We have a double sink vanity and I noticed my husband's plughole cover thingy had come out.

P1060778.jpg
    So I cleaned it and screwed in back in.
    P1060777.jpg

Cleaned some other bits, turned around to the sink and found it unscrewed again!
    Williams)

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

An odd one to be sure, CF.

11th November, 2011.

Poor recall. G kept snoring loudly. I woke up often during the later part of the night and I’m feeling foggy now.

“Dinosaurs”
    The earlier dream was about dinosaurs. Something was about to change environmentally and I had an opportunity to shape shift and survive. My options were between dinosaurs so I shape shifted into different bodies, felt too cumbersome as a land animal and I opted for a flying type of body.

“Quest”
    No chance of recalling the specifics of this one. I was with a group. We had problems to solve and journeys to take. I felt competent and took a leadership role. I remember a teenage girl watching us through bars or shadows. She clearly wanted to join the quest but had been dismissed. This made her resentful.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

First odd bit for today. I was just beginning to type my journal on a word doc and suddenly, without me doing anything at all on a new computer, the font changed.

Screen shot 2011-11-12 at 7.57.36 AM.jpg

Then I ran the cursor over to see what the font had changed from only to discover that:

Screen shot 2011-11-12 at 7.59.50 AM.jpg

Screen shot 2011-11-12 at 8.00.17 AM.jpg

It apparently hadn't changed at all. So, it's an interesting glitch that, for me at least, is good confirmation of the thing I was writing. Maybe a savvy reader will find a logical explanation.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

The only logical explanation I can come up with is that life is but a dream....
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast