Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

Blog Entries

Re: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

19th November, 2011.
    Saturday
    Catching up sleep today but recall was difficult. I can see connections to things in RL with the following dreams but they’re definitely at the odd end of the spectrum.

“Many on a Plane”
    I’ve boarded a plane with numerous others. It has apparently taken a long time because there are so many of us. We are seated when another group of people start passing up the aisle towards a compartment in front of ours. Someone complains aloud, querying just how many people they’re squeezing onto one plane. I feel mildly anxious about safety issues.

“Baby of the Vegie patch”
    I’m outside my house with an infant child. She’s sitting inside an almost fallow veggie patch (but it’s down the side of the house, instead of out back) and she pulls out something she begins to chew on. I panic a bit, thinking it might be a fungus that has grown in the soil but when I take it an examine it, I see it’s just celery. G seems to be there as a silent witness.

I hear the school bus out front so I pick the baby up and walk towards the gate, planning to show her the bus but she deflates and I’m left with her deflated body while her real self is back in the vegie patch where she wants to be.

“Eating the African Violet”
    I’m holding a potted African violet in my hand and I seem to be pulling leaves off and eating them. Somehow, I spill it out of its pot (?) and discover a lot of sliced luncheon meats. I think they must be old meat that never got thrown out and then revise this thought because it looks too fresh. I decide G must have bought it and it’s entirely edible.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Er.... yeah.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Actually, I think, CF, that the baby dream was a failure to get my astral body to the right vibration for a journey. It wanted a rest in the fallow patch.

Out again tonight, what a ridiculously busy life it's been of late!
    Williams)

Blog Entries

20th November, 2011.
    Sunday

Last night our friends took us to dinner, their shout to cover our respective birthdays as we’d done for theirs. It was a five course dinner and one of the courses was deep fried zucchini flower. I wonder if that’s what I was picking up in the “Eating the African Violet” dream.

“Year 8 Kids Dance.”
    A large room with Year 8 students. They start dancing spontaneously, one at a time. Is the music MC Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This?” or am I superimposing this because I saw a video on Facebook yesterday? There’s a girl in a red dress among our boys. She looks Hispanic, reminds me of Maria C but if she were 13 or 14.
    Williams)

Haven't you noticed? You ate the Lotus!

Blog Entries

What were those guys on when they wrote that?

No recall last night. Woken abruptly by snoring. Couldn't get back to sleep so I got up, annoyed.
    Williams)

I'm pretty sure they were all hopped up on Lotuses and interpretive dance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kali
    I'm pretty sure they were all hopped up on Lotuses and interpretive dance

22 November, 2011
    Tuesday

Went to bed exhausted and in need of a good stretch but too tired to stay up any longer!

"Paul and Dominique"
    I begin this dream in bed with Paul M. We lie side-by-side talking and Paul shows affection but it isn’t sexual.

Now I’m in his living areas and see his partner. No sense of enmity or rivalry.

Now I’m down a long corridor, conversing with someone else I know – one of my yoga ladies, Dominique? It’s someone tanned. Just a general kind of conversation with a bit of mutual admiration.

“Computer outage”
    I begin to work on my computer. There’s a popping sound and it ceases to work.

Note: I feel the computer, like books, is usually a sign I’m in a mental plane dream. I seem to be having trouble either getting there or recalling dreams while in that particular vehicle lately.

“When seniors become seniors.”
    I’m teaching Sofie’s seniors as a favour because she is somehow incapacitated. She’s in the room.

Jordan, one of my seniors from this year, gets out of his seat and I notice he is wearing a yellow full-length dress and has grown his blond hair long and had it cut like a woman. He walks right up to me and looks at me knowingly in the classic way of DCs when the dream is doing its best to get you lucid - it’s been a while since I’ve had anything that even hints at lucidity. It makes me stop for a minute but then I go into indulgent mode, wondering what silly new things these kids will come up with or if there’s something Jordan’s discovering about his gender identity that he feels a need to express.

I teach for a while and, after some time, there’s a sense things aren’t going well. It’s not like the kids are rioting, it’s just an awareness thing. I begin to blame myself for not being more thorough in my preparation and thinking I’ll be right winging it.

I have the data projector displaying something but Sophie switches it off in response to the attitude coming from the kids. We’re in the dark now. I apologise to her for not doing a good job of keeping them under control but she doesn’t blame me. She believes they’re a difficult class and it’s their attitude that is at fault.

Now there’s just enough light to illuminate each of their faces and I notice something peculiar: none of them are boys now; they’re all mature aged men. Many have gained weight, some are bearded and some are balding. I point this out to Sofie, thinking it’s a trick of the light but she doesn’t seem to see it.

There’s a large, bearded man in the back corner of the classroom on my right. He seems different somehow and I wonder if he’s an inspector.

Williams)

Blog Entries

23rd November, 2011.
    Wednesday

Got to sleep at 8pm last night. Feel so much better!

“Under Building”
    I’m in a space that has become familiar in my recent dreams: an under building area where you can see the bearers and joists that hold up the floor. It’s quite vast. I’m a young woman and still going out with a previous boyfriend but I meet a man there and it’s a matter of instant love, instant union. This is a wordless experience, completely intuitive. He’s not a very tall man, somewhat stocky. I know that my heart is already committed to him.

Still young, I’m driving from my family home towards a sporting venue – at least that’s the best motivation I can muster in the dream. The area is where I currently live rather than where I grew up. I stop on the way to the venue and pull into a car park and then into a building. I get out of my car but I’m not sure of what I want to do or the exact nature of this place. I see people passing through into another room, which I intuitively know is a café. I don’t want that so I get back in my car.

I’m in the car park again, having some kind of driving trouble where I need to consider another driver.

Now I’m on the road home. I have a lot of speed as, my car has become a motorcycle, but I don’t feel I have a lot of experience.

There’s a moment during the above sequence where I look at a competition on a leaflet. You have to match a particular knife to the food you use the knife with. I think it’s an easy competition but notice you then have to match a fry pan to the food as well. I think this is stupid.

There’s material I’ve forgotten that I suspect I will recall in the course of the day.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

24th November, 2011.
    Thursday

Woke through the night, realizing I’d been in the middle of a dream. All I could recall was helping Bella through a window. I was outside the house.

"Chef"
    Later, I watched a dream as a movie. A woman had a small child and a chef, who prepared their meals in her kitchen. Later she was at her mother’s house (or an older woman’s) and she had her chef with her. The older woman greeted the chef as an old friend.
    Note: This is linked to a random comment yesterday. A young, pregnant colleague said she wished she could afford all organic food and I said I wish I could afford a chef to prepare it and ensure all my food was both healthy and interesting.

"Building and future trees."
    Something from another dream. This is the most vivid and memorable moment of last night’s dreaming. I’m with a group of people – neighbours, I think. We’re looking at an interesting group of buildings in the near distance. It’s unusual architecture but I can’t remember details. We know that in time the view will be obscured because trees will grow between us and the buildings. There’s a sense we will grow these with our minds. I remember my friend’s/neighbour’s daughter, Megan, on my right.

"Stolen Credit"
    I am notified that someone is trying to use my credit card illegally. I’m able to view the path to the bank aerially.
    Williams)

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast