Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

Blog Entries

Re: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

That experience with the service sounds quite enviable.

Three brides? You know what I think when threes are involved. Nuff said.

Blog Entries

Three brides? You know what I think when threes are involved. Nuff said.
    I think I do, not certain though.

20th July, 2011.
    “Artists”
    I’m looking at a huge painting that Catherine D has created. At the top right is a creature, something cute and unusual that represents the crab without its shell and in the bottom left is a caterpillar. There is a lot of space between the two figures and this creates a really pleasing composition. It’s not a realistic image but there’s a high degree of artistry and I really enjoy it.

I realise I’m in a large unfamiliar house now. It’s the house of wealthy people but I find the lighting a little dark. I walk from this large room to another at the other side of the house. I hear an old man and an old woman conversing about a book. I feel both are novelists and very intellectual people.

At the centre of the house a large dog bounds towards me and jumps all over me. I don’t mind because it’s a friendly dog. I even look after it, tending its needs.

Notes:
    Woke through the night. Energy sensations. I’ve lost the exact memory but feel it was a bi-location effect. Much too tired at the moment; much forgotten.
    I moved from the right to the left side of the house in this dream. I suspect the sleeping body was working with tired right and left brain hemispheres, respectively.
    Artists and art are recurring dream themes for me. IRL, Catherine D is a former student and an artist. I thoroughly enjoy the works she puts on her FB wall.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

A crab withouts its shell - lessening in separation, feeling exposed
    Caterpillar - changing, becoming. Remember the puppa in one dream (a human face on top)?

Blog Entries

Yep, Oliver. Thought of both and remembered that dream too. I figure it's a good thing because it was a great picture and I really felt wonderful looking at it.

The crab was an entirely different shape to its shell, interestingly.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Released from form, then.

Blog Entries

These constant references to art and artists are making me a bit desperate to do some painting.

21st July, 2011.
    Thursday

“Reading the Indian’s cards”
    I spend a lot of time in the first dream session of the night with an Indian man of about 30 years of age who seems to be a shopkeeper. (This is not surprising given I’ve been reviewing the novel The Namesake with my senior class and the main characters are Bengali). He’s communicating by showing me large cards with words written on them. I have no trouble reading the words but a number of the sentences make sense except for a single word and I wonder what the point of the exercise is.

“G Drives”
    I’m riding a motorcycle but then it switches and I’m a passenger with G driving. The area seems to be near where I attended high school. He stops in at the home of people I don’t know. The kids and I groan and we resent the lack of consultation.

“The A kids”
    I’m in an unfamiliar house now. A man sits opposite me at a table, holding his plump infant sons. They look like child versions of Daniel A. I lean across the table and the younger of the infants leans into me with a smile on his face. I put my head affectionately against his. I have my eyes closed as I do this and his father asks me why. I don’t know why I’m doing it, only that it’s comfortable.
    Note: Daniel is a former student and works in theatre as a designer/special effects person. He recently posted a photo of himself as a little kid on FB.

“Cath B”
    I see Cath Bl. IRL, I haven’t seen her for a while. I take her hand as we begin walking across a grassy field. After awhile we release hands because our hands have become uncomfortable, I think, in the dream, because she is taller than me. She is worried that her house is untidy with unironed washing.
    Note: IRL, I remember Cath’s house as only being “untidy” with her children’s arts and crafts because her focus is always firmly on family and friends and she’s a primary school teacher.

Now we’ve gone to somebody else’s house or maybe it’s still Cath’s. I peer into a room that is under construction. A moment later I look back into it and the construction is essentially complete.

“Dog Poo”
    I’m back with the man and his children, in somebody else’s kitchen/dining area. I’m cleaning something in the sink, something that has been brought in from outside. The last bit that I wash away looks like a dog turd. When I’m done, I see that Bella pooing under the dining table. I’m annoyed by this and begin to search for bags to clean it up. I find plenty of old bread bags and sense someone beside me helping me.
    Williams)

Dunno if this is helpful, but there's also the Hermit crab to consider. It has no shell, and will wander til it finds an object - an old shell, a discarded tin can, whatever fits - to make a makeshift shell/home out of, until it outgrows it, and has to find something else...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

It's a nice idea, Neil, and probably a good symbol for human beings in general.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    He’s communicating by showing me large cards with words written on them. I have no trouble reading the words but a number of the sentences make sense except for a single word and I wonder what the point of the exercise is.
    Probably to clearly feel when something is in harmony, and when not, while learning nonphysical communication.

Blog Entries

I also got the impression that in the past few posts there was something about seeing the reality (or nonreality) of the situation.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast