Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

Blog Entries

Re: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

10th December, 2011.
    Saturday.

“Knowledge download”
    Earlier dream involved a computer. I was learning things but I don’t know what.

“Sydney Beach”
    Paul and Trish want us to travel to a Sydney beach with them. I’m not keen because, in the dream context, I have a period but Trish assures me we can do yoga on the beach.

I don’t know what happens at the beach.

We are returning in a vehicle and I see Jay Jay, A and R’s dog, sitting atop a signpost. I mistake the dog for Paul and Trish’s dog, Ally, that died last year. Ally is a totally different breed to Jay Jay, though both are small dogs.

Back at home, Paul is lying on our(?) lounge and attempting to tickle me(?) with his feet. There’s a sense that some kind of evil has infected him and his son as well as a result of the trip to Sydney.

Notes: Today we dropped by to see Paul and Trish. They are moving to Sydney (but coming home during school breaks). Their son Sean had confided this to me before the dream but today we found out why: Sean has been accepted as a regular on television entertainment programme that used to be big back in the day and is being revived. He auditioned just for the experience and because his girlfriend was auditioning and was actually one of the ten kids selected from 30,000! This is amazing news but, because I love Seanie like a nephew, I’m also a little worried in case showbiz damages him, which explains the anxiety in the last bit of the dream.

Interestingly, G asked them if they’d be swimming at a particular beach now they’ll be living where they’ll be living (I hadn’t mentioned my dream to him). It occurred to me as part of my marveling over how things that are destined come together that it might be just as well their dog died last year because they’ll be living in a small unit in Sydney and they may have has to find her a new home. Certainly she wouldn’t have been able to wander the streets as she did around here.

11th December, 2011.
    Sunday.

There’s something about be a prisoner of war. It feels recurring. Can’t remember details.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

12th December, 2011.
    Monday
    “Synching a Video”
    I receive a video and place it in some kind of player – probably my computer. Initially the sound and vision won’t co-ordinate and I’m trying to rectify this. G keeps talking to me so it’s hard to concentrate on what I’m doing. During the process of aligning sight and sound I realize the people on the video are lip-synching.

It’s a weird video, repeating scenarios with moderate variations. For instance, a man cooks something that includes rice and offers it to a woman then another woman cooks something different with rice and offers it to a different person. The people appear to be English.

“Irritation”
    I’m driving some of the girls from work. Erin is lying on the seat and rubbing her finger hard against my hip. It’s irritating me and I look down at her and ask her to stop but she keeps doing it. I pull my hip away and I move my physical hip, waking myself. G’s hand falls off my physical hip: in his sleep, he had actually been doing what Erin had done in the dream and was causing physical pain.

Fragment: I’m back in time, young and pretty and dresses in late eighties fashion, in my classroom teaching. A workman(?) is there and flirts with me. He’s dark haired, stocky but attractive. Has the vivid and knowing quality of a more-than-dream-character.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Do you think the first one has to do with 'RL', or 'NP' communication?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Probably non-physical, CF, since it's not resonating with what's happening currently. That said, I've been starting work early lately and I haven't given much though to my dreams, so I could be wrong.

Do you ever wonder if it's the poorly recalled or forgotten dreams where the most interesting stuff might be happening in terms of being at what Kurt calls "the cutting edge of your growth"? I feel an intimation of this quite often.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I don't know- sometimes I think so, but then nothing happens for me. Then, outward things happen that make me go 'hm'. Maybe I'm more outward oriented.

Blog Entries

Well I've been so slack. I'm so tired ATM and starting work early that I really can't be bothered recording, which I know from past experience is a mistake because something always happens and I realise that I didn't record a predictive dream.

I also have a habit of not recording dreams that I find uncomfortable. For instance, a couple of nights ago I dreamt an older woman at work asked me to marry her and put an engagement ring on my finger. It was a pretty ring, I actually took time to notice. I also accepted the proposal. Now, I have nothing against lesbians but I'm not one and while I find women attractive I've never felt an inclination to have sex with one, you know? I know exactly what this dream means btw and it's nothing at all to do with cohabitation. Ever since certain sweetners were offered at work I've pretty much committed to staying there for, well, a long time. The woman in the dream is retiring this year after being there a long time. So, the dream is about that commitment.

The morning of that dream as I drove to work and I passed my sons' school so close to home with its preferred co-ed, non-religious environment and its easy homogenous middle class racial mix, I contemplated how many times I had fantasied about working there over the last few years. But I didn't feel it anymore. I also had the thought driving to school that I bet now that I'm committed at my workplace that I'll hear from this other school. Sure enough, during the day a friend rang and said they desperately and quickly needed someone of my experience but I said I couldn't do it now - it would be too ungrateful. Earlier that morning, as if to reinforce it, one of the women on the executive told me that there had been a discussion at the meeting about my returning to full time work and how I'd been roundly praised by all present. Even today at the final parent teacher meeting of the year, the parents I met were all so complimentary and asking if their sons could have me again next year because they had started loving English. One even gave me a present with a lovely card. So, looks like I'm about to get married.

See how I brought this post back around to being relevant to your discussion, CF?
    Last edited by Beekeeper; 15th December 2011 at 09:06 AM.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Not much recall again but I've been really psychic again. It's a matter of me idly thinking something - nearly always when I'm in a bit of a driving trance - and it happens. Today's thought was wondering if my youngest son would get a part time job soon and when I got home he said he'd gotten a call from a place he asked at months ago. There's been lots of these and lots of knowing with quiet certainty the outcomes of things before they happen.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

16th December, 2011.
    Friday

Still feeling so disinclined to keep a journal currently -don't know why I'm so lethargic of late. Anyway, last night (I’ve let the whole day go before recording this) I dreamt about aliens fumigating the planet to rid it of humans but there were pockets of resistance. I guess it was mostly a watched dream like a movie but, at the end, I was on the craft of a friendly race that was saving whatever humans it could. I didn't see them but they were communicating their intentions telepathically.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

17th December, 2011.
    Saturday

I’m in the hallway of the house where I was raised. I search the linen cupboard, which is altered so that it’s doorless and painted white, for some knitting that I apparently started years before. It’s a pretty, lacy intricate knit, like you’d find on a baby’s jacket or blanket. While I search, I see a couple of christening gowns laid out and still pristine. I walk off with the knitting, hoping I’ll find the pattern so I can continue it again.

This is all I can recall though there was obviously more.
    Williams)

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast