Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

Blog Entries

Re: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

Many dreams seem to be status updates of the elementals. Elle (would that actually be Elle "The Body" Macpherson? ) could have been your mental body , and the two sisters suggest that astral and physical-etheric are in close alignment. Sisters suggest a certain similarity of nature while not being the same, as usually you can tell likeness in siblings but still do not consider them all-too similar.

Bridesmaids both hint at similarity (shared "uniform") and also at a possibility of an upcoming union of male and female elements (as marriage is usually seen in energetic terms, a coming together of yin and yang). The similarity to magical photographs in the Potter books could indicate the magical nature of this self-reading, and similarly also denote that it is an ongoing reading, not just a one-shot picture. You're looking at a "live" representation of your energy bodies.

It's very interesting that while one sister is prominent (in that you know her) none is presented as the bride, showing a certain egality among the sisters. This could indicate a good, even balance, that while you're developing your mental body you're not leaving other bodies behind and do not promote one over the other. Elle Macpherson could also represent health/beauty regarding the development of your energy bodies.

Blog Entries

Perhaps you're right, Oliver. This analysis at least gives such a dream purpose, not that I've been contemplating these things of late. And now you mention it, I've got a vague recollection of you responding to a similar though less harmonious version of this dream in the past. Thanks, I would have missed that possibility.

18th January, 2012
    Wednesday

“Laid back Prinicipal”
    I’m a schoolgirl and the principal is running an assembly. He seems to be my principal from senior high school sometimes and my former boss at other times. He’s extremely easy going and kids are allowed to talk at assembly. I guess I’m happier with this relaxed approach than any other – I did particularly like my principal from senior high and my boss ended up not such a bad guy either.

Now I’m headed for the girls’ toilets. I pass a bunch of other schoolgirls, one of them being R Brown with whom I went to school in my high school days. I notice she’s wearing a brown-checkered tunic that seems to stand out from the other uniforms*. I’m not sure why her uniform is different and decide it must be the summer uniform and she’s changed over early. I see another girl with a variation on R’s uniform: a decorative yellow flowery frill at the chest that makes it prettier.

I see the group of girls headed for the same toilet block and I decide that I’ll head elsewhere so I don’t have to wait in line. I have a key in my hand that gives me access to another toilet, a cleaner block. I’m not sure exactly where it is yet.

*Uniforms are worn in most Australian schools but this dream uniform isn’t what we actually wore. R's dress was probably a reference to her maiden surname. Variation in the uniform may also be linked to the Macpherson dream about which Oliver just commented.

“Zali”
    I’m on a small ladder looking down at a child that represents Zali but isn’t quite her. Louise is busy nearby. Zali has a stiff, semi upright poster by her side and I can only see its back as it leans bent against the ladder. We talk about it briefly. I think I ask her if it’s new.

She’s doing something naughty and I think I say I won’t take her to a movie if she’s naughty. Then she and Louise are gone and Rod is there. We begin a conversation.~

Note:
    G’s snoring wakes me at this point. I haven’t seen Zali for a long time and the dream doesn’t represent our relationship so, in the light of Oliver's reading, I imagine she represents an elemental.

“Pursued”
    I’m with my sister Jacquie and she’s a young teenager. She’s much taller than in WR and much more slender than she’s been for years. I feel a vague sense of strangeness at the difference in her appearance.~

Now something is pursuing us – probably a wraith because my family has been watching the Stargate Atlantis series of an evening. I’m in the home where I was raised and I hide behind a curtain in the lounge room while Jacquie and another unknown person head off towards the bedrooms. The monster comes in from the backyard and enters the room. I sense it looking my way. I keep very still behind the curtain.

Again, I’m awakened by snoring. I had been thinking about dream shadow work earlier in the day. I suspect I programmed this dream to some extent. It would have been interesting to see it play out.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

19th January, 2012.
    Thursday.

Was distracted by numerous things I needed to do today and forgot to record until now. All I can recall now is ice-skating and being shown how to manoeuvre on skates by more experienced people.

Note: Singing along to Pink Floyd’s “The Wall” earlier in the day probably inspired the dream imagery:
    If you should go skating
    On the thin ice of modern life
    Dragging behind you the silent reproach
    Of a million tear-stained eyes…
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I used to have wonderful ice skating dreams- they are my favorite.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    Any kind of swift movement dreams appeal to me: iceskates, skateboards, surfboards, bicycle riding, flying - it's all good.

20th January, 2012.
    Friday.

“Distressed baby”
    In the first properly recalled dream I’m caring for a baby again (yeah, I know ). It’s very vivid. He’s very young and he doesn’t want me to put him down so, even though he’s small, he becomes awkward to carry. I have a sheet wrapped around him and he’s a bit sweaty. He’s distressed and I realize he needs to be fed but he’s on a bottle and all I have are a couple of new bottles that haven’t been sterilized. I need to sterilize them and mix formula for him with sterile water but it’ll be hot and need cooling and he wants in now (thank God I breastfed IWR!). G is there but he’s not helping.

Note: Something’s missing from this dream. Perhaps there are dogs involved. I don’t even know where to insert the ~ to indicate where it’s missing from.

“Wealth and Anger”
    I doubt I’ll be able to get this dream in anything like its accurate order. I remember seeing “myself” from a 3rd person perspective at one stage and I’m still a woman but I look different. I’m older with darker curly hair and dark brown eyes. Intuitively, I feel I’m Greek and I perhaps look like my friend and colleague Helen L. When I see myself like this, I have my arms raised as I realize that inside this persona I’m very wealthy and this makes me feel powerful. ~
    G shows me around upstairs rooms – a public place for private dining.~
    I’m there alone momentarily. I walk carefully around a modest dining setting on the floor when a woman approaches hurriedly to tell me I shouldn’t be here. It’s her duty to keep the area pristine until the guests arrive. She tells me things about it and about myself too. ~ She reveals to me that I am the owner of prime real estate in the city centre that I didn’t know I possessed and I feel a sense of privilege.~ We descend stairs as I listen.

I’m on a busy street with G. I’m talking about something and he ignores me to watch a Monty Python (?) trailer being broadcast on a billboard. I become angry with him because it seems he’s always doing this kind of thing and I feel he takes me for granted. We have an argument but I can’t remember details. Now a man is beside me. He reminds me of Kevin Spacey and he’s acting in the capacity of a counselor. He asks questions and I tell him how I feel. ~ His presence is soothing.

Now I’m with G again and he wants help with an expression. It’s something I said earlier in the dream but he wasn’t listening and now he can’t say the expression correctly. I laugh at him.

Note: I was annoyed at G. He’d woken at 3.30am to the sound of our 17 year old, who seems to have a nighttime aversion to his bed or is expressing some kind of teen gene for nocturnalism, and he couldn’t suffer in silence. So he woke me in turn, with the bathroom light and his complaining, and I took quite some time to get back to sleep.
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    "Skating" is one of my most frequent modes of transport during my nightly experiences. It's more like, hovering 1 cm off the ground. Exhilarating, especially when you're really moving quickly, and cornering
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

In "Laid Back Principal" you might have passed into a low state of lucidity. You felt drawn to effect a release (go to the toilet) to achieve an even higher degree of lucidity, but never quite made it to the required state of consciousness. Some inner sense actitvity as you spot difference in the way people dress (standing out in school uniform must have been some energetic trait you spotted in them). The school/schoolgirl theme suggests the astral.

"Pursued" could be a childhood fear release. I experience such dreams at rather regular intervals, and an element of childhood is usually present. They seem to lessen over time in terms of intensity. The shadow work might have triggered it, as when the "astral closet" is emptied, the shadow loses its power. Such dreams defuse fears not easily consciously accessible as they might even date back to even before we had words or concepts to phrase our fears.

The skating dream sounds like a session in learning control of an energy body.

If we could crack the symbols surrounding your nourishment/care/baby dreams, we'd hit the mother-lode.

"Wealth and Anger" could have been about a past life.

Blog Entries

21st January, 2012.
    Saturday.

“The Kittens, the Marionette-Boy and the Storm”
    I’m in a house where there are many people, including Marie and her kids. Marie sits behind me on a barstool at a kitchen counter and our bodies are half turned to one another. She’s just said something that makes no sense about visiting her new boyfriend (Marie is happily married). This catches my awareness as odd and I think I’ve misheard. I try to get her to clarify. ~

I’m staring into what I think is an empty fishbowl when suddenly and delightfully a goldfish materializes. Now I notice a very tiny kitten swimming in the bowl and immediately fish it out. I wonder how long it was there and how it was able to survive. There’s a second fishbowl and a second kitten only a tiny bit larger so I fish it out as well and I play with them. They’re sweet and I enjoy myself but I sense some threat to them, perhaps there are too many people in the room, and I take them into a room to play where I can close the door.

Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. I open it to discover a marionette-boy and I’m immediately suspicious of his intent, thinking him someway demonic. He’s not there for the kittens as I imagined, however, he wants me to pick him up and show him affection as if he were my own child. With very little reluctance, I do so and he is indeed nothing to be concerned about. Perhaps he feels more real as he wraps his little arms around my neck.

I’m in the lounge room of my childhood home I’m talking to Amanda M.~ Suddenly there’s a change, an alteration in the energy that heralds some kind of unexpected threat and yet something I know about too. The windows fly open and the wind blows through, the curtains flapping. I tell Amanda what we must do but I don’t remember what I say exactly. We begin moving towards the back rooms of the house. As we pass the area near the front door, multiple wall-mounted television sets, stacked one above the other, switch on and play noisily. ~

Something about speaking on the phone or multiple phones.~

In here somewhere I also read a Facebook message from Ashleigh S. IWR I had been helping her with a uni essay and, when I had gotten up through the night awakened by G’s snoring and unable to return to sleep, I had checked Facebook and answered another one of her questions. In the dream, there had been a response to that answer and, while I was perfectly capable of reading it, it made no sense in light of the ongoing conversation. I can’t recall it now.

More recall from yesterday: I remember dreaming a false awakening and telling someone in the dream I must be having a false awakening but without possessing genuine lucidity.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

22nd January, 2012.
    Sunday.

“School dream - late to class”
    I’m in a school environment, in an unfamiliar classroom, looking at an exam paper. It is apparently a senior paper, the first based on a new syllabus and I’m considering using it with a class. I’m looking at the picture on the front of the paper, which appears to be in sepia tones or faded colour at best and represents a large group of people. I’m feeling immersed in my work and comfortable in my environment, as though I’ve worked here a long time. I read through some of the paper, penciling answers and then I decide I cannot use it for teaching because someone is bound to want to use it or parts of it for testing.

I look at the time, or sense it, and realize I have 5 minutes until the start bell. I don’t want to be late but I decide I have time to walk across to the toilets.

~I’m in a larger classroom with a lot of glass windows. I can’t recall why I entered here but there was a reason – a response to something. I seem to have opened the room right up by removing parts of the wall to the outside. Girl students find me and begin to chat in the familiar and friendly way of the students of my former workplace. They keep coming for a while and I enjoy their company. There’s some talk about a new uniform* and I respond to them by saying something about the teachers’ new uniform, which I immediately know is wrong because teachers don’t generally wear uniforms.

Tables of food appear in one corner of the room and there’s a woman preparing for an impending event of which I know nothing. Suddenly a group of dark skinned women, like islanders, with black curly hair, come in together and begin sing and dance in what is possibly a traditional performance or a celebration of their having arrived at the school.

~I’m passing at some distance modern brick classroom blocks with double storeys. I hear Peter M’s voice# on the PA announcing that his son has a girlfriend with a joking tone, as if his son attends the school and he’s enjoying teasing him. Hearing an announcement makes me realize that I’ve missed the bell and I’m late to a class that must be waiting for me, so I hurry.

*Recurring lately.
    # He’s the prinicipal from my last workplace and about to be come the principal at my current workplace.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

23rd January, 2012
    Monday

“Bear Chase”
    I cannot remember the sequence for this dream. It was long but essentially the plot was simple: being pursued by a grizzly bear. The environments were internal domestic areas and outdoors and there were several interactions with characters, as if it were a movie. At the end of the dream the bear had been placated and subdued somewhat. A woman explained to me that it was relieving the last of its anger and I could see it in a bedroom (my childhood bedroom?) tearing the blinds with his claws.
    Williams)

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast