Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Thread: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

Blog Entries

Re: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

27th May, 2012.
    Sunday

It’s 3.36am
    "Dog Anxiety"
    Bella is in the house at Seven Hills and keeps weeing on the floor. I tell H to take her out and she wees again so I say it with more insistence. He lets her out and a passing man (thin, heading towards elderly) puts his own small dog over the fence to play with her. H goes into a panic and I’m trying to calm him. Now three dogs are running up and down the yard: a small yappy type dog, a medium size creamy poodle and Bella. Sometimes it seems like a small llama joins them or replaces one of them. I’m telling H it’ll be okay, Bella is just playing with them, but he remains concerned. The man is defiant, sure he had a right to put his dog in with ours.

This is typical of the type of dream I get when I set an intention to use a wake-back-to-bed method. Anxiety dreams are good for waking you up. I programme this by saying, "I'll wake in 41/2 to 6 hours after I sleep, whatever timing will maximise my chance of a lucid dream." This is sufficient.

5.12am .
    I decided to try for a lucid dream using WBTB and the Saltcube timer (Ramp 4 I think). I had been reading an online book called Thirty Years Among the Dead by Dr. Carl Wickman and this helped me establish a goal of using the lucid dream state to induce an auric cleanse and remove any spirit attachments.

“Seeking an Auric Cleasing” – Lucid.
    I start in a classroom of primary students - they’re my students- and I know I’m dreaming so I begin to have fun with it and them. I can’t remember everything I did but there was some flying and amusing them until I decided I wished to travel through the ceiling and floated up and through it.

I forgot my intention to ask for clarity or awareness or to pat myself continuously – I’ve been meaning to try the later.

I’m in a house now and I’m walking down a wide corridor that gets longer and longer the more I walk. I love this because I know I’m still in the dream and the more I speed up, the more it speeds up. I take a run off and start flying and it’s totally exhilarating. People are coming towards me, so I grab a guy and my plan is to seduce him, not that he’s particularly attractive but just because I can. As soon as I do this, the vision fades on the dream and the tactile sensation lessens, so I let him go.

It’s fairly grey for a moment. I hear a suggestion that Madonna (the performer) is right there beside me but I’m insufficiently interested in that to bring the visuals on.

I’m in a crowded staff coffee room. Paul, my homeroom buddy, is the only person I really recognize long enough to notice. I turn to a small fridge behind me and get out some soy-milk in a cartoon with brown writing. I splash some in my tea and apologise for having to use his milk because there’s nothing else in the fridge. As is Paul’s way, he says this is fine. I notice a woman beside him that I suspect is supposed to be Fran, my old work colleague. The person is much too young and there are only superficial resemblances. This brings my lucidity back up a notch and I notice a TV playing behind her.

There’s an actress on the screen but she looks like she’s starring in something made in the sixties (when I was made). She’s not unlike the current Liz Hurley in appearance, though younger. Seeing the screen reminds me that I had a purpose when I deliberately set out to induce a lucid dream tonight. My plan was to go to a healing place and have my aura cleansed and any spirit attachments removed. I now recall that I’ve attempted it once already in this lucid adventure (there’s plenty I’ve forgotten because I just kept going with it). I decide to try again and find myself feeling a shivery feeling over my energy body, like before. The “movie” changes and I see a group of adults walking down a corridor. They look like released war prisoners. I try to count them, there are at least nine but I can’t be sure I’ve counted them all because they break off in two groups heading in different directions. They’re a drab, sullen group.

Now I view a cenotaph. It’s a weird shape, like a ziggurat pyramid but not as large or symmetrical. It appears to be made of dark, polished granite and is perhaps three metres tall and wide. I can manoeuver and zoom in and read the various little brass name plaques on it from an aerial perspective. I don’t feel embodied. I see many names commemorating the people.

This reminds me that I read earlier in this dream. This may have in fact been the moment of lucidity. I could read clearly until I noticed I could and how stable individual words were and then it altered. Were the words on paper or in the air? They were typed, not handwritten, large and clear and one at a time. I can’t remember what they were now.

I spend time with my niece, R, now. I can’t recall the activities only that it was sweet and congenial and there was considerable conversation.

I’m beside my sister, J. She’s leaning on a rail watching something. The environment isn’t very important, it may even be darkened, and I become fixated on her handwriting. I’m stunned at the dream’s ability to reproduce her handwriting so convincingly. I wonder if I just know it really well.

I’m a bit uncertain of what comes next. I think I realise that if I don’t come out of this dream I won’t remember any of it and won’t recall having been lucid at all. I experience a false awakening but the bed is somewhere unfamiliar and G is lying on the floor across the room, his limbs akimbo. I think the TV is there again with the Liz Hurley type character so I know I’m still dreaming.

Something makes me think of visiting the ocean and I find myself in the void. I decide I better end this or I’ll forget it all.

I went back to bed with G to sleep normally.

I can’t recall where I’ve been or what I’ve been doing, except that I’ve been with a group of people and I’m under some kind of instruction. Thus, I use this ~ symbol.

~I’m walking Bella, catching the train from Central to W on the western line, where Mum apparently works. Something feels strange – I’m starting to suspect I’m dreaming. The train arrives at its destination in an incredibly short time and this takes me by surprise somewhat.

I disembark and I notice that the platform branches off into a V. I decide that I better phone Mum as she hasn’t told me whether to take a right or a left when I get to the platform or even where she works and what the building looks like. I scan the tops of surrounding buildings for a clue. I sit with a bunch of people, some behind me some beside, on benches and phone Mum. I say hello.

Bella is well behaved, sitting between my feet, but a small white Maltese terrier that I hadn’t noticed before approaches her. It too is leashed but its owner isn’t controlling it. I don’t want any trouble so I try to manage Bella as well as the phone. I’m pulling her away from the other dog and she’s trying to slip her head through her collar to prevent me. I hear Mum commenting on it, saying what a nuisance Bella is and how when I get there there will be a really vicious Dalmatian to contend with. I wonder how Mum knows what’s happening when she’s not even present, as I haven’t told her. I ask her how she can see what’s happening and become lucid. I remember the earlier events of the night and decide it’s probably pretty late and I better get up.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Well, three dogs of different size make me think of... *puts the needle back to the beginning of the usual broken record*

Blog Entries

I'll add recent experiences in developing mediumship to this journal. They run backward for a bit, from more recent to more distant. I won't bother recording absolute flops but there have been a couple, both of which I tried to conduct over Skype.

Due to an earlier work day, I stopped journaling anything but significant or lucid dreams.

Reading 7
    Barbara
    In the week after my birthday party, my friend T rang and asked for a reading. I was a bit challenged at first because I actually knew things about T’s mum and these were the things that initially came up. Her mother, Barbara, also came through as a mind link more than a true blending. Beyond the initial things I knew about (her appearance, love of horses and dying after a game of golf) she progressed to an image of slender pink ribbons, which was very significant to T at both a literal and symbolic level. There were other things, like the reference to her dog, which she showed me as a standard golden retriever, which was part of her dog’s breed and what she referred to it as, even though it was black. She also referenced T’s childhood dog by showing me an exaggeratedly, almost comically squashed dog face. I knew not to take this so literally, so when I asked Trish if she had a squashed face breed and she stated she did, I asked if her mum thought it was ugly and made fun of it. My intuition/interpretation was correct!

I don’t want to get too much into details here but rather what I’m learning as I practice. There were other specific details that arose, like a reference to an incident with a spider that T confirmed but this may also have been a reference to Barbara’s reaction to Huntsmen spiders when she visited T in Australia (she was an American). The comically exaggerated image of “spider” that she gave me suited both stories well. She had a number of things to say about jewellery, which proved valid and I also thought it was interesting that she commented on the pink skirt she was buried in. T said Barbara never wore pink, so it was a detail that impressed her memory at her mother’s funeral.

The really interesting thing about Barbara was her resourcefulness. She did things no other spirit has tried during a reading before. I felt her around at my right ear, trying to activate clairaudience. It even got my ear ringing briefly but was, unfortunately, ineffective. Still, I admired her effort. I also kept getting goosebumps with Barbara, which hasn’t occurred with other spirits during readings. I feel that she was trying some kind of tactile form of communication. This makes me aware that she wasn’t 100% happy with the way the communication was occurring and rightly so, as mind links entail a greater level of interpretation on the medium and sitter’s part.

T had had an experience where a medium in a shop had approached her shortly after Barbara’s death and told her there was important information her mother wanted her to know. T, therefore, asked me to ask her mum what that was about. When I did, she showed me a key and a lock. I reported this to T who then said she thought her mum had been trying to tell her about jewellery in a safety deposit box. I asked Barbara if she’d be prepared to communicate that to T in a dream and she agreed she’d do that - she did.

The other interesting thing about Barbara was she chose to stand on my left/T’s right, the place where I typically see males. T felt this was because she was undisputed head of the family. And why not?

Margaret:
    We moved across to T’s mother-in-law, Margaret. While Barbara died 8 years ago, Margaret only died this year. Reading for Margaret was much easier than Barbara had been. I suspect it is because she was possibly more open and outgoing but it may have been because her death was more recent or she felt a strong need to make first contact or chatting with Barbara had honed my communication or I was more similar to Margaret than Barbara. All is speculation at this stage.

I described her as very thin, with a prominent, boney chin, grey haired, stooped back, which all checked out.

Margaret felt tremendous gratitude for what was done at her funeral. She showed me (I could feel it too) a bowl with a candle in it. T explained that they dried the petals from the flowers and put them in such bowls around a candle. Since Margaret blended easily I was able to feel and convey her strong gratitude. She also referenced the beautiful music (T sang Margaret’s favourite song at the funeral) and that she liked the patent leather shoes T wore (I thought she was saying they were hers at first). Apparently, Margaret was always complimenting T, something I picked up intuitively. When T told me that Margaret always said she loved T’s curly hair, I got a very strong sense of agreement. In fact, I could feel Margaret’s tremendous affection for T, which is always nice for the medium!

The really interesting thing Margaret did, however, was comment on a conversation T and her husband, P, had been having the previous evening. It appears P was outnumbered, two women to one man on that one! Then she talked about other family members, including mentioning a “James”. There is a James and the comment apparently made sense. Yay for getting names!

Margaret also seemed pretty pleased that she had found Alli, the little dog that she had given as a gift to P and T and that had passed over some years ago. She was also pretty cagey when T asked if she had interfered with the data projector when, against her express wishes, they had chosen to show photos at the funeral. Her response was, “That would be telling,” and a good deal of laughter.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

31st October, 2015
    Mediumistic Reading 7 - Sue.
    Ron
    Sue’s reading was a bit slow getting started. I’m unsure why but perhaps I tried to launch into a mediumistic reading too fast. I had done a couple of request psychic readings earlier in the week and they appeared to go well so maybe I thought I was warmed up and could take short cuts. I tend to expect a lot of myself.

While on that topic of this week’s readings, I’d like to record that I had good confirmation that I probably see people psychically who are central to the inquiry at hand with a high degree of accuracy. I had wondered to what extent the people I see and describe really do correlate with actual appearances of physical and incorporeal beings. My friend, Veronica, wanted me to look into an unspecified situation and one of the series of images I saw during meditation included a woman who appeared very concerned for Veronica. Veronica wasn’t sure which of three women it might be, so she gave me a photo and I recognized the woman immediately. As it turned out, she was a person at the heart of Veronica’s inquiry whose actions had mystified and hurt her and so, I feel, it was healing for Veronica to understand that the woman had not intended hurt, that she cared deeply for Veronica but had made her choices based on deep needs of her own.

With Sue’s reading, at first I saw a person who was not connected with the sitter but whom I recognized as being connected with Mark (Reading 6). Mark, a declared atheist who had nonetheless requested the reading, had dismissed this person as, “He could be any number of people,” and we pretty much ended the session. I acknowledged this person and asked if he’d leave so I could get on with Sue’s reading. I suspect he has a message for Mark and will follow up on that if I’m able.

I wasn’t seeing or feeling anyone though I wanted to pull left still, which usually means a male. I asked Sue if she were hoping for connection with a male and she said she had hoped to connect with her father.

Nothing was happening. I was also holding Sue’s necklace and it was vibrating in my hand but I wasn’t getting impressions. I knew to be patient and relax and Sue suggested I try her father’s ring. This was a very good idea.

Immediately I began getting impressions and it wasn’t too long before I felt him present and a blending occurred, which was a bit challenging because he was a really emotional man and it was a little overwhelming at times.

I felt he worked with his hands and Sue said he was a gardener. I picked up that he had had trouble with his heart and his legs. He had had heart problems that had caused a stroke and diabetes that caused the leg problems and gangrene. This didn’t really gel with the vision of him I had gotten and Sue confirmed he had been a fit man. I felt him add that he had eaten healthily and Sue confirmed this also. I could feel his resentment as he conveyed that he had died very unpleasantly and in his seventies and he felt that, given his lifestyle choices, he should have lived longer and died without prolonged suffering. Sue confirmed that there was great sorrow in his final years as he suffered a stroke after a heart operation released a clot and lost his ability to speak.

I sensed a love of dogs and he showed me a dark shaggy dog that Sue almost forgot he had in his later years. He also loved rugby and I knew he played more than one code but Sue said he absolutely hated soccer when I suggested it as a possibility. He showed me a willow tree in his backyard. Sue said this was so but I think that perhaps I had his two homes superimposed at times because I didn’t see that tree was on acreage. I also felt a body of water that dried up sometimes but I was thinking along the lines of a pond while Sue said it was a creek.

Throughout, I saw him in an oversized grey suit, which Sue said they buried him in. She said he lost a lot of weight before he died.

We ascertained that his mother was there with him but I also felt there was a boy there, maybe a little younger than a teen or an early teen. Sue couldn’t identify the boy but the mother’s description – grey curled hair and very thin and small – fit.

He depicted himself to me as a dapper young man and into the crooning kind of music. This totally resonated with Sue who had also heard her parents’ song on a movie the previous night. It was clear that he was pretty confident of his good looks as a young man. He also showed me his feet with brown leather sandals and Sue said that he wore them all the time.

At the end of the reading, it was the usual giving of love (quite powerfully) and expression of pride in his daughter’s education. He also conveyed a memory of watching his grandchildren jumping on a trampoline and the pleasure that gave him.

What I learnt:
    In many ways, this reading was different. It didn’t start with a strong sense of him in the room from the head down, as I have mostly experienced spirit up to now. He came in while I was using psychometry and while I felt initial trouble connecting, it ended up quite easy with a sense of blending. I suspect more and more that those spirits who blend easily may have been extroverts during their lives. Sue tells me he was a very friendly, loving and warm person and I could feel that.
    Last edited by Beekeeper; 31st October 2015 at 04:57 AM.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Wednesday
    Mary: Thought form or Ghost?
    I try to initiate a lucid dream with WBTB and a timer at 20-minute intervals.

I seem to be taking a long time to get to sleep when suddenly I feel a child’s body crawling all over me, clinging to me as I lay in bed. Initially I react pretty poorly. I start pulling her off me and I even bite her arm quite hard at some point but she persists and I relax and go with it.

She climbs up with her face near mine and I discover that we’re able to communicate easily, telepathically. She is hugging me, like little children will do. I ask her name and she clearly states, “Mary”. I like her clear, loud childish voice. I ask, “Are you a thought form or a ghost?” and she replies, “A bit of both really.” An equivocal answer but I accept the possibility, considering that she may be the echo of a person who really existed, or, perhaps, a lost fragment of person, or the mental projection of a human being. I sense that she is blond but I don’t really see her. I apologise for having bitten her and she says that it is okay.

I think we’ve talked about some other things when she raises the topic of lottery numbers. I say to her, “You can’t predict winning numbers can you?” and she replies that of course she can. She proceeds to rattle some off but I tell her to wait because I want to know what particular lottery she is referring to. She starts again without answering me and she’s suddenly drowned out by a lot of noise. She stops and the noise ceases, then she tells me, as though she’s been chastened, “I’m not allowed to do that.”

False awakening.
    Oiled Floorboards
    I’ve woken late after the night’s lucid adventure. Glenn and the boys are up. It doesn’t faze me that Finn is home again and that Glenn has oiled all the floorboards in the living areas.

False awakening.
    Trying to Record the Mary Dream
    I have half-recorded the dream and see it typed on my computer.

Now I appear to have found a reference to someone who had a similar dream and I’m trying to contact him so we can discuss it? He has left a double sheet of glossy coloured paper with bears’ heads on it. I think the purpose is to humorously swap them around onto each other’s bodies.

I look at what I’ve typed and notice that what I’ve recorded after the main dream has changed to Japanese lettering. For a moment I wonder what I’ve done to cause this and then I either spontaneously realize I’ve had a false awakening or hear the beeper that allows me to realize it.

I went back to bed, thinking to catch up some sleep but not expecting to succeed in falling asleep because I was really hungry.

Waiting Room and Tornado (lucid)
    I step into an old fashioned waiting room at a train station. The light is low and there is a pair of trousered knees sticking out from behind a corner in the room so I become a little apprehensive. I decide to investigate who this potential male figure is and discover it’s a manikin.

I move to the centre of the room and some kind of restriction occurs. I’m not sure I’m recalling exactly but I suspect it is paralysis. I’m not prepared to accept that so I will myself upwards. My body spins as I ascend and I feel pressure on the top of my head as I break through the ceiling. There’s a sense of great force and the sound of wind.

Now I’m quite some distance away from the train station, in the air, looking back. It looks like dawn (although it’s well and truly morning in my waking world). I’m excited by the spectacle of a tornado that I know I created, spinning over the station and sucking the beautiful old building upwards.

Note: Quite a bit of ordinary dreaming follows this. I forget many of the details as I did with the earlier false awakenings and may have forgotten this second lucid dream except that at the end of the sleep cycle I dreamt I was telling my friend, Mel, about it. I’ll see Mel later today.

I am perhaps semi-lucid in the next dream, at least at the beginning. It is difficult to recall and something to do with inhabiting some kind of complex for students. I start off in a room with one group of people but some kind of room change occurs.

Telling Mel
    Context is difficult for this one. I am lying on an upper bunk perhaps, with Mel looking up at me, possibly through some kind of little window. I’ve just told her the tornado dream and she has asked me something about how I dealt with the fear element in the dream. I tell her I danced*. She compliments my skin and says it must be the seeds I’m eating. I think she must have misunderstood something I told her because I haven’t been eating seeds.

*That seems entirely true to me when I say it. I wonder if I have forgotten this element from the dream in writing my summary.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I think I last posted here 5 years ago but I still get the happy birthday wish from the Astral Dynamics. I wondered if the forums still existed and, upon confirming they do, whether this thread was still here. I was surprised to find it was! For old time's sake, I thought it might be fun to post something. Here a three recent entries to my "Anomalous" journal selected because they're not too personal:

10.9.2021 Friday
    Etheric Business Card
    I fell asleep during meditation and was having an involved dream. Coming back up to the surface of wakefulness, I recall myself in a conversation with someone who is about to hand me a business card. I say something like, “Wouldn’t it be great if I could materialise this in my hand as I woke up again”. I feel the card materialise energetically in my hand. I’m excited to see if it’s actually there but, of course, when I open my eyes, the feeling is gone.

19.9.2021 Sunday
    Paranormal

I am sitting on the couch watching “The Duchess” when the lounge room light turns itself on. I sing out to H who is just about to go down the stairs. (G is in the car on his way home from Uncle A’s funeral. I don’t go because of the ♥♥♥♥♥ lockdown).

28.9.2021 Tuesday
    Finding my new Mask

Guidance
    I had lost my new mask for about a week and looked everywhere I’d expect to find it. During meditation, I asked where I’d find it. With clear third person aerial view visuals, they reminded me I took it on a beach walk wearing shorts (the weather keeps changing, so I haven’t worn shorts again). There it was: in the pocket!

Williams)

Hi Beekeeper, Nice to hear from you.Been a long time. Sometimes I think one day I’ll look for the forum and it would have disappeared. It’s so quiet here but I’m hanging on by a thread to my own journal as everything has just died on me. Gaia gets a lot of my attention now but AD is where it all started for me thanks to NEWS so I’m still here.
    Sorry to have interrupted your journal flow. just wanted to say “HI” .
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Hi Susan,

Sorry I was slow to reply. No interruption at all. A little interaction is always sweet and it's good to find out what's happening x
    Williams)

Blog Entries

You know guys, the forums will eventually be moved here:
    https://www.astraldynamics.org/forums
    So you can go now and register and have access if you find yourself in the air.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29