Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

Blog Entries

Re: Beekeeper's Adventures in Consciousness

Hmm, car ended up in the shop today. Wonder if the two car dreams were a little more literal than I was thinking. Very inconvenient, will have to catch a train to attend an conference in Sydney tomorrow. Will be up around 5am, so I doubt there will be a dream entry for Friday.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Hello, Beek.

I agree about the car dream, that one seemed more literal - especially in hindsight.

“RP’s Babies”
    I seem to be sharing a house with Roseanne P. She is very pregnant but she also already has at least two other children. I am with one of those, a particularly unappealing little baby with a wrinkly face and a tendency to biting. I scold her and make her behave herself. That said, I’ve been mindlessly aggressive towards Roseanne, blocking the door as she was coming through and thumping her belly. I can’t understand why I would have done such a thing, especially to an expectant mother, and Roseanne is complaining vociferously. I realise that that endangered her baby and now I put a hand on her tummy to feel that everything is all right.

Roseanne is folding a cotton kiddy sheet, one I used to have for my kids, a hand-me-down that comes with a set of associations. She is showing her a stain on it from where a visiting child threw up on it. I think it wrong that she’s teaching such young children to talk behind people’s backs. This reminds me of how vain and superficial she is and I look again at the baby’s face, surprised to see that she’s not at all attractive, despite her parents’ good looks. I wonder how that genetic mix came about;
    Note: IRL, Roseanne was, for me at least, an unusually vain person (as was the person who handed down the baby sheet). Blond and blue eyed, she used to boast that she had chosen her husband for his superior good looks and intelligence and that she felt intelligent, beautiful people had a duty to have more children. She ended up having 5 or 6. She was one of those people who always gave me the impression that her friendship was based on her ideas of your social acceptability and not much else. I always took her lightly because she was considerably younger than me.
    I'm going on a tangent here, but this is what it feels like to me:

You seem to be teaching yourself how to understand people from the elemental perspective at night. Here again the key is a 3 - two children born and one one the way. First Helen L and now Roseanne P serve a templates for different energy body configurations.

The information that she is highly pregnant might mean that her mental elemental is still developing, not fully formed, which would make her a rather young soul. The ugly baby you hold could be her astral elemental, where she is predominantly focussed. As she is vain her outer beauty is certainly not matched by inner beauty, and her elemental represents this as being ugly, and not getting what it needs (heart-to-heart connection, which she prevents by her vain choices in whom to associate with). The elemental is reactive (it tends to bite) due to unprocessed emotions.

This might actually also explain your reaction to her - what you think as endangering the baby. When being around people with lots of unprocessed material in their astral elemental this tends to trigger reactivity in yourself. It's like reverberating with a bad vibe, like there's some people that you cannot even stand yourself when being around them. Being within the field of such a person can trigger negative reactions and responses that have much more to do with what they are than with what you are (though not entirely, else you would be completely unaffected - but who is that enlightened?). This source of the outburst of negativity is also pointed at - the puke of one of her children, meaning the outpouring of negativity from one of her elementals (puke = unpleasant = unpleasantness). Such reactivity can override our usual, better selves. What you're lashing out against is her personality (mental elemental), here present as the unborn.

So, here you have already two case studies of configurations in the lower three bodies - Helen L represents a personality where mental elemental tendencies get out bounds and you get shown what the consequences are - not being able to mentally relax and enjoy life. And here you see what a person would look like with an underdeveloped (baby) astral elemental with unprocessed energy. It's kind of like exploring the symptoms to get more knowledge about the causes.

Cheers,
    Oliver
    Last edited by Korpo; 4th August 2011 at 09:09 AM.

Blog Entries

I did see the ugly baby as the ugly product of vanity and quite possibly an elemental. I haven't seen Roseanne for years and, really, she's not a very important person in the grand scheme. I did see her as a young soul but likeable enough, most the time. The baby that spewed was actually the other person I associate with vanity, Cynthia's, kid. Roseanne reacted to that in the dream, though she never knew Cynthia IRL.

I think I've dreamt about both people recently because they represent qualities I try to moderate in myself. I probably did repress a bit of annoyance towards Roseanne. It probably wouldn't have done her much harm if I'd occasionally expressed at least surprise at some of the things she used to say!
    Williams)

Blog Entries

6th August, 2011.
    Saturday

“Hole in the sand”
    This dream has a bit of an Australiana feel. I’m inside a room – a shop I think – where the floor is uneven and covered by sand. The building is a wooden shack. The owner is concerned about a rumble in the ground and we (there’s at least 1 other person there, possibly G) are speculating on what has been causing the noise. The owner believes there’s a kangaroo that has burrowed underground. This, of course, makes no sense as kangaroos don’t burrow and I decide the proprietor means a wombat.* We’re looking around when suddenly my foot slips through the sand into a hole. The sensation is dramatic and alarming. Even though the others react with pleased excitement, I don’t know what else is down there in that hole. I calm myself and begin to move my foot to see how big a space it is and if I can dislodge it. I decide that I will be able to remove my foot.

*Maybe I should do reality checks IRL whenever I mentally allow for such errors in other people's conversation.

“The Talented Child”
    I have a son who is a mixture of Harry Potter and Michael Jackson. He looks like Harry Potter but he moves like Michael Jackson. I also have a daughter who tries to imitate her brother’s dance moves but can’t pull it off.

“Perfect Hanumanasana”
    I’m doing the splits in a classroom, wondering why there’s absolutely no sense of muscle strain and why both sides feel equally easy. Helen K asks me how I do it so easy and I tell her that it’s unusually easy today. I bring my chest to my thigh to try to increase the challenge but there’s no difference.

“Peter”
    I’m speaking to Peter C, who recently retired IRL. I’m asking him if he’s enjoying his freedom and he confirms that this is indeed so but then he admits that he finds being so much with his wife stressful at times.

“Hobbit people”
    I appear to be a very small person, like a hobbit. I’m interacting with a married couple who are also small people. The woman is wildly in love with her husband. That’s all I remember, except looking down and seeing that I’m naked and lacking pubic hair.

“Hermione and Harry in the Rapids”
    I’m a child- probably a young Hermione Granger - in a swirling river. An equally young version of Harry Potter is with me. Someone has destroyed a ship that was in the river and now pieces of debris flow rapidly and dangerously towards us. We use magic to deflect it but every so often we’re hit by something, for instance, a bowling pin. It’s a very vivid dream with tremendous sense of movement and powerful visuals.
    Williams)

I didn't realize Hanuman had his own asana. I had to look that one up, and all I can say is "ouch!"

Blog Entries

Nah, it's great fun!

Hey, I'm reading this right now http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...e-astral-plane It explains Kurt's concept of the elementals. Thought you might be interested.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

7th August, 2011.
    Sunday

I’m driving way too fast. I’m convinced I’m going in the opposite direction to home but G has told me this is the right direction and to keep going. I change lanes without looking and think to myself how dangerous this is. Suddenly a window that divides the front from the back slides down. J’s there and she begins talking excitedly. She tells me to stop the car and jumps in the passenger seat. I tell her I’m unsure about direction but she seems to be confident that we’re heading the right way.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

8th August, 2011.
    Monday.

“Unprepared”
    The first dream I recall for the night is an anxiety dream. I’m due to do my HSC English exam (the major high school exam in New South Wales) and I haven’t even read the texts. I’m wondering how I can pull myself out of this one but can't devise a plan.

Note: I suspect this is because I haven’t seen my senior class for the last two lessons, having been out on an excursion and an in-service on respective occasions. Their own HSC is nearing rapidly, there’s still a tremendous amount to be done and I don’t have a lot of faith that the majority would have used the lessons fruitfully and done the work I left them. At the same time, I’m also aware that I cycle monthly through a hormonal pattern and this is the time at which anxiety dreams usually arise. A headache plagued me all day yesterday.

“Seniors become Juniors” (Lucid)
    I’m back at school now but as a teacher. I’m in front of my senior class, about to teach them when I notice that they’ve changed. They’re now juniors and none of them recognisable. I know I’m dreaming and I stand there for a moment wondering what I’ll do now but I immediately sense that there will be no stability and it fades and I wake.

"Blanket for Church"
    I’m back at school and still a teacher, walking across an open space towards the church I attended when I was in primary school. I realise I’m wearing pyjamas and carrying a sheet and a blanket. This won’t do, I’ll need to leave these back in the staffroom so I’m about turn back the other way. Heading towards me, however, is a friendly Maori; a maintenance guy I don’t remember seeing before who chats to me for a while before the dream alters.

Now I’m walking beside junior students, a grey railing to my left, heading towards my staffroom from my old school. I’m moving strangely, as if on a conveyor belt, even though it’s still of my own volition. I’m singing “Devil inside” and I seem to know the lyrics, though I doubt I know them in waking life. My voice sounds really clear and melodious.

OBE
    I wake after this dream and lie there waiting for sleep to return. I think I’ll try a conscious AP exit because I’ve been meaning to try that again. So, I lie still. While my preference is my right side, my right arm is still surprisingly bruised and sore from last week’s foray to hospital where the male nurse had a challenging time taking blood. I tend to believe I don’t dream on the left side (though I probably do given that I occasionally see hypnogogics lying that way) so I lie on my back. To keep my mind awake, I make the occasional affirmation and mentally twitch an etheric finger. I ask for help if I need it. This works after a remarkably short period and I begin to exit without vibrations or need of an exit method. I don’t go anywhere though, which is fine with me: I just wanted to make sure I could still do it. I do love those crazy OBE sensations!

“Social gathering and premature pets”
    The next dreams are kind of icky. A man brings a kitten into a social gathering. I look at it and deem it much too small to have been taken from its mother. I hold it in my right hand and it latches onto my finger (a powerfully tactile sensation). I’m worried for it but also a little repulsed by it. It appears others have brought in similarly small creatures and, when we put them in a little grouping, they begin to latch onto one another.

I converse with a tall, thin man of fifty-ish with poor teeth. He compliments a girl, whom I only see from behind, for looking like me, her mother. I know she’s not my daughter and wonder briefly if it’s my sister, J.

“Dog and rabbit latch on”
    I’m sitting on a nature strip with Lourdes (whom I had lunch with yesterday). We’re talking and I’m leaning on my hand, which is behind me. This is my left hand. A small dog bolts out of the door of the house we’re in front of. It latches on to my left hand with the same sort of suction effect of the cat from the previous dream. This feels repulsive and I look at what’s going on. There’s also a small rabbit latched onto my hand. The dog is moving in a way that appears obscene so I rise and take hold of a hose and wash the animals off my hand. The house owner has watched me through the window and looks threatening but I’m defiant.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

9th August, 2011.
    Tuesday
    “Unfocussed teacher”
    I have two new students arrive for a yoga class at home, a married couple. IRL, I did have two new students, friends of existing students, but these dream students are in addition and it feels like I have to put on another class for them on the following day. In this dream, I have no commitment; I feel I want to do other things and so I start the lesson and wander away. I occasionally return to it with a mild sense of responsibility but, ultimately, I don’t give a proper lesson. On one occasion, I’m not even fully dressed.
    In between, I wander upstairs in a large mansion. The floor has an airy, spacious feel and white curtains billow at the windows. The walls are white too. I’m watching a woman on the same level, across the void. She’s talking, trying to explain to someone (as if for a documentary but there aren’t any cameras or interviewers) something that happened when her kitchen was redesigned. She’s explaining that it was a rounded design and, because she wasn’t used to it, fraught with some dangers.

Thought
    Was thinking about the sensations associated with that brief OBE yesterday and it struck me my emerging energy body felt much like a physical body would feel being born. Imagine the way live young are delivered wet and slippery and their limbs flop about with the momentum of expulsion and you’ve understood the “physical” sensation of the brief, clumsy OBE - except it was energetic.
    Williams)

Thanks for that link! I think that might have been just what I needed on a number of levels (no pun intended)
    I couldn't find the next part of the article though. I really wanted to see where it was going...
    Last edited by Kali's Child; 9th August 2011 at 07:26 AM.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast