Thread: Pulled Away

Pulled Away

Ok so I'm currently working for a very bad boss. For some reason when he is interrogating me, trying to explain something to me, or just talking to me I seem not to be able to focus and concentrate on what he is saying. I'm not sure why this is happening but I have always had a feeling that his strong presence/personality is somehow shifting my "assemblage point". I love Casteneda's work but am not convinced of it's authenticity. This is the only way I could explain it at the time. Recently I was speaking to him in the doorway of his office and I noticed something strange....mostly because i was trying to figure out and explore what was happening. As we conversed I had a very strong feeling of being pulled to the right out of the office. It almost seemed dizzying now that I was focusing on the bodily feeling of the interaction. The way I can most accurately describe the sensation was that my energy body was desperately trying to escape, out of the door, away from him. Then I thought to my self....no wonder I cant focus on our conversations. Does anyone have a better explanation for this or has anybody experienced anything similar?
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Re: Pulled Away

I've experienced similar before, many years ago, before i allowed myself to look into my spirituality, i was working for a guy who was really uptight, a complete control freak. He was so tense all the time, it really made me feel uncomfortable working with him. The only time i enjoyed it was when he would leave the shop, and his wife and i ran it, it was so relaxed, we had a good laugh and the customers even seemed to act friendlier. One day i just couldn't face it any more, i just didn't go into work again...

kinda gives me shivers just thinking about it now actually...
    I'm not sure what to recommend.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Hello, Archimedes.

Your energy body responds to its surroundings in the physical plane. It will expand and contract according to your internal feeling of wellbeing in a place. It will also show other reactions.

If you encounter someone whose energy field is full or negative energy due to unresolved material it can happen that your energy body wants to shut that out or even escape the irritation. Similar like electric or magnetic field effects I would say that overlapping energy bodies in physical space also exchange effects, in this case you would for example feel another person's agitation and so on, and this could impact your own sense of calm, concentration, focus, etc.

I find it a very apt picture to say "my energy body wanted to turn and run" - symbolically it sums it up so well.

You might want to use some practices to clean out your aura after such encounters, especially when you return home after work. I recently was in a similar situation and promptly dreamed I had two loads of laundry to clean instead of my usual one - another one belonging to somebody else had appeared as well. "Doing laundry" is self-maintenance, so when exposed to such people it's usually best to up the self-maintenance to undo any energetic influences from the day and better enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Oliver

same here i've had the same situation as neil , one of the fine gentlemen i worked for a bit was giving me undue attention ,cramping my style and such - I decided to amp-up my psi-sheild with even more certitude and greater voltage yet - that was met with interesting an upshot (he realized i wasn't prepared to go down and had opted to "sqaure off" instead) - this all happened mind you without any "direct" confrontation.
    From my understanding some people are using their 5th and brow chakras inadvertently to "command" people into what they want Genevieve Paulson in Kundalini and the Chakras talks of this all in luxury of detail.
    This however reminds of an incident Dion Fortune in Psychic Self Defence had in the very start of her career as an occultist/spiritualist - the warden in her hostel was forcing her to sign papers which would read that she was leaving the facility because of her own ineptiude and dire shortcoming (whereas it was the warden infact who was domineering her own will by force).

I think the mere fact of recognition that someone is imposing psychic will onto you is half the battle won - discretion being the better of valor , in your upcoming encounter with the aggressor you can have the better hand of being pre-prepared (channel your psi )

although my recommendation might come across more as jump- the-psychic-guns too premptively (but i'm more of the opinion that life is not a dress rehearsal)
    C had a similar situation once , a colleague was just downright obnoxious & dispruting productivity so she simply opined to the so called 'higher engineering' that this person finds work elsewhere & it transpires so to everyones highest good and IIRC that did happen.

to be succint at a certain point in evolution one generates the ability to tweak reality to points not only spiritual but those that are applied as well ,be it work place or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    I've experienced similar before, many years ago, before i allowed myself to look into my spirituality, i was working for a guy who was really uptight, a complete control freak. He was so tense all the time, it really made me feel uncomfortable working with him. The only time i enjoyed it was when he would leave the shop, and his wife and i ran it, it was so relaxed, we had a good laugh and the customers even seemed to act friendlier. One day i just couldn't face it any more, i just didn't go into work again...

kinda gives me shivers just thinking about it now actually...
    I'm not sure what to recommend.
    Wierd. I'm not sure what to do now, but I'm pretty sure he is going to make sure I'm not working there to much longer.
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Hello Oliver,

Thank you the clear advice. The doing laundry dream is very interesting. I often examine my dreams, mostly the LD's. Actually this morning I had a string of 4 LD's. The last one of these incorporated a part about my wife questioning how much $ I had left from the week in my wallet. To my surprise this morning, I woke up to find that my wife gone through my wallet (which she never does) and added some extra cash. Totally strange!

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx View Post
    although my recommendation might come across more as jump- the-psychic-guns too premptively (but i'm more of the opinion that life is not a dress rehearsal)
    C had a similar situation once , a colleague was just downright obnoxious & dispruting productivity so she simply opined to the so called 'higher engineering' that this person finds work elsewhere & it transpires so to everyones highest good and IIRC that did happen.

to be succint at a certain point in evolution one generates the ability to tweak reality to points not only spiritual but those that are applied as well ,be it work place or otherwise.
    Thank you for your response. I'm glad others have experienced what I am going through. I will check out those book links also, as I'm in need of a few books.