Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Meditating to TOOL.

Meditating to TOOL.

Have any of you ever meditated to tool, such as 10,000 days. It takes me to a DEEP place. Like the totemic realms. But doing some research some of the music Is quite deep in spiritual meaning and evolution of self.

Blog Entries

Re: Meditating to TOOL.

Songs from Tool have been giving me TMEs, so there is certainly something there.

I haven't tried meditating to this type of music before. But i did see Tool live at a concert and it was pretty darn entrancing. Especially the visuals that were on stage.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Tool is ingenious music. And very spiritual. I love them. (There will be a new album out soon ).
    This collector of useless clutter.

I'll have to check it out now. Thanks.

Blog Entries

I remember seeing my first (and only) Tool concert. The singer had chalked himself white, with red spots on his chakras. I wondered why, and then came up with "Must be some kind of energy centers." Where did that come from?

of muscle memory & modesty

most of the time i dont get vociferous lest i come off as sophomoric as opposed to contributive.
    but i will however point out that if something resonates with you to the extent of adding it after your namesake and then further paid hommage to by addition in signature ought be done with (imo) more certitude and less erasure.

K-ching my there go my troublesome 2¢ .

? And what are TMEs korpo

Blog Entries

Hi, darron.

Transcendental Musical Experiences

Which Tool song do you find to be the most TME?

I like stinkfist
    http://grooveshark.com/s/Stinkfist/2z8GGy?src=5

Schism's outlandish video is good too
    http://youtu.be/UhjG47gtMCo
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast