Thread: Serpentined II

Serpentined II

I'm new here: and I think I posted this in the wrong place- I feel more disconnected today than usual- please excuse my newbie foul up....
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...70-Serpentined
    Greetings to everyone *waves*

I started my Kundalini adventure when I was an infant. Many convulsions and visions. I was always the outcast and misfit- introverted and very different from everyone I met. 1991 herniated 3 discs in lumbar. 1992 herniated 3 discs in my cervical and 1 more in my thoracic spine. All done...in my sleep... Yes, "just sleeping". 1992 I had a kundalini experience- full blown. Happened again 2 or 3 times per year until 1996- then had a huge explosion. Many spiritual gifts and much pain later...fast forward to 2011. Recently- the power that is brewing and about to erupt- makes all the other Kundalinic experiences- appear Tame...
    I assume the Universe understands what is best for me....because in my opinion- at my current age and health level- I wouldn't think This Much Power will rise safely.

I want to add,...I would not change anything, at all. I AM most grateful and humbled by all this. The gifts I received were miraculous. I am able to heal, shaktipat and have clairvoyance- among other gifts that come and go [lol like finding money, etc]. I look 20 years younger than my age and even with all my injuries- I have superhuman strength. Lol no lie someday I will post some videos, as most think I take steroids- lol if they only knew! I reread my initial post and thought I might inadvertently scare others off their Kundalinic path. So I wanted to add some positive attributes too.

Re: Serpentined II

ahhh I see what I did wrong---I was over at the old forum, and I tried to log in there (I think?) heh

Blog Entries

Welcome, KA. I can see you are keen to help others with their kundalini issues and clearly have a lot of experience and knowledge. Why not start a kundalini journal in the forum and we can all read the path your experience takes and what works for you? There's no reason why this need be linear, you could include many retrospective experiences as well. That way, you feel supported and we all get the benefits of your experience.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    Welcome, KA. I can see you are keen to help others with their kundalini issues and clearly have a lot of experience and knowledge. Why not start a kundalini journal in the forum and we can all read the path your experience takes and what works for you? There's no reason why this need be linear, you could include many retrospective experiences as well. That way, you feel supported and we all get the benefits of your experience.
    Thank you for the kind words. I started a Blog on here- and added some of my postings to it. [Not sure if it can be viewed by others as it does not show up in Member's Blogs?]

I would be glad to help others- as that was my original intent upon coming here. Of course, school never ends, and there is a lot of great info here for me!

Quote Originally Posted by kundaliniactivated View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. I started a Blog on here- and added some of my postings to it. [Not sure if it can be viewed by others as it does not show up in Member's Blogs?]

I would be glad to help others- as that was my original intent upon coming here. Of course, school never ends, and there is a lot of great info here for me!
    someone emailed me and asked me why my blogs are not showing up, even though when I log in I have quite a few entries.......not sure what I am doing wrong(?)

Blog Entries

I can see them fine. Can they see everyone else's blogs?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

It's possible that non-members can't see blogs. Let me check on that for you... Hmmm. No, guests (visitors, non-logged in members, etc.) can view blogs, so it can't be that. Visitors can't comment on blogs (this is a spam-prevention thing) but they should be able to view them.

Hmmm. According to the back end settings, you don't have to be logged in to see blogs. I've done some testing, and that seems to be the case, EXCEPT with your blog, kundaliniactivated. There are settings for blogs with privacy and so on, so you probably want to check them. Your blog doesn't appear in the list of blogs, either: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/blog.php?do=bloglist (even if a user is logged in).

Blog settings are here: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/blo...do=editprofile so probably you want to check that everything is set to allow viewing, etc.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I had the blog set for viewing and double checked it again.

It's just one of them things I guess, lol