Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Personal Experience- Does Sexual Orgasm Decrease Your Kundalini Force

Re: Your Personal Experience- Does Sexual Orgasm Decrease Your Kundalini Force

Quote Originally Posted by heliac View Post
    Another one i've heard is that if you run energy in the opposite direction, from up to down that it makes you gay
    If a person is already gay would this type of energy work then make them str8? (i assume the GodSquad and BibleThumpers would want to replicate this procedure en masse )

Ha, I sure hope not! I love my gay brothers and sisters!
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

not to hijack or scribble (applogies!) .......but SisterSledge comes to mind .... we are family i've got my sisters and me

Blog Entries

Every time this topic comes up I just feel so pleased to be a woman. No semen to worry about, so I can have all the orgasms I want. Yay for multiple semen-free orgasms, I say!
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Originalstar Guest

For my personal experience releasing sperm/jing can help me fall asleep no matter how much energy I have, and that in itself may or may not mean I'm terribly depleting my body's rescources but I don't quite feel it has to be that way. I have been able to send the orgasm up the back, feeding the brain, though I've heard that can be dangerous and should involve the heart first, to be cooled.

sleeper Guest

Being male, i can testify regarding my experiences: the energy always flows downward during intercourse, accumulates at the base of the spine and the perineum, and leaves with the ejaculate.

Afterwards, i need at least 1/2 hour of energy raising to get the energy back, usually longer.

on a lighter note, when i 'retain' the ejaculate during orgasm (which is very hard to do and risky, considering that my wife and i use the rhythm method of birth control) i feel very little change, other than the energy slowly rising back up the spine over several hours.

Blog Entries

Not sure, BUT in my experience it is necessary at certain times to as remove, eliminate junk/baggage/sh?te and unwanted issues/ restrictions, traumas and emotions.

so maybe 'right' use of orgasm has the potencial for some to increase health and vitality..... xx
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Something I noticed about this thread is that the great majority of experiencers don't seem to have this problem, while most of the people that have expounded on it do so from an academic level "this guru says it happens, and here's how" with only a few exceptions.
    I'm just sayin'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

well for sake of Kundalini - maithuna is the practice that aroused kundalini for me.

oh im sorry , bumping an old thread!! please do pardon!
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Resurrecting psionickx...?
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast