Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Personal Experience- Does Sexual Orgasm Decrease Your Kundalini Force

Re: Your Personal Experience- Does Sexual Orgasm Decrease Your Kundalini Force

to arrange psiononically the matrix of reality is to be able to learn that you can ,reality is prone to manipulation.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

I found this picture in internet. This picture depicts exactly the energy sensations that I sense last few years and they are becoming more and more profound. I feel sensations of energy on my back in the same place as it's sown on the picture, it is the area between solar plexus and heart chakras also exact locations of the places where I feel strong head pressure sensations last 6 years on a daily basis. Between the base chakra and the 6th chakra I sense energy channel which connects the two chakras through my spinal column and every month once or twice in a moment of falling asleep or in the moment of awakening I feel strong pressure on the base chakra, on the 6th and on my crown chakra and how the energy channel connects these chakras through my spinnel column and something is trying to crawl up but it can't overcome the place between my navel and solar plexus chakra...

2018-02-15_135923.jpg
    Last edited by Leon; 15th February 2018 at 12:47 PM.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I found this picture in internet. This picture depicts exactly the energy sensations that I sense last few years and they are becoming more and more profound. I feel sensations of energy on my back in the same place as it's sown on the picture, it is the area between solar plexus and heart chakras also exact locations of the places where I feel strong head pressure sensations last 6 years on a daily basis. Between the base chakra and the 6th chakra I sense energy channel which connects the two chakras through my spinal column and every month once or twice in a moment of falling asleep or in the moment of awakening I feel strong pressure on the base chakra, on the 6th and on my crown chakra and how the energy channel connects these chakras through my spinnel column and something is trying to crawl up but it can't overcome the place between my navel and solar plexus chakra...

2018-02-15_135923.jpg
    Yes Me too have pain and energy movment on that spots as the picture shows..what is it?

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Yes Me too have pain and energy movment on that spots as the picture shows..what is it?

ia
    Robert Bruce says that pressure and heat in the base chakra (tailbone area) indicates that the Kundalini has been awakened.

I wish we could find someone who could explain it to us in a more profound way but it seems not much people really know about this phenomenon because the sensations of energy that we describe here are quite unique for most people and scientifically unexplainable....
    Last edited by Leon; 15th February 2018 at 08:22 PM.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Robert Bruce says that pressure and heat in the base chakra (tailbone area) indicates that the Kundalini has been awakened.

I wish we could find someone who could explain it to us in a more profound way but it seems not much people really know about this phenomenon because the sensations of energy that we describe here are quite unique for most people and scientifically unexplainable....
    I have tremendeous pain and pusation in the vertebra at heart hight....and little less pulsation in the rest of the vertebraes. But it might be the chakras?? Do you also feel it in the vertebraes??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Yes you can feel it in the body itself, if you are ascended. Humanity became brain damaged for example when Jesus lived. That is because he was intelligent instead of gullible... point made i hope.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Yes you can feel it in the body itself, if you are ascended. Humanity became brain damaged for example when Jesus lived. That is because he was intelligent instead of gullible... point made i hope.
    How do you know to be ascended??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

o,

I get your point...cuz yeah...this "lack of a world" is exactly a/the prefrontal lobe beat down , yet...

Are you indicating that because of Jesus having lived and spoken that...that presence/word were the cause of humanity's having become brain damaged?

Please explain...and to whether or not this
    [Jesus having lived] were a positive and/or negative humanity change ... as it were "damaging"...

Thanks, Tim
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

IA: ascended is dna (self-judgement) is proof positive of "Self"... ie you are always who you are, physically not just mentally.

Timothy: The neet thing about jesus is he has the possibility (forgiveness) set up so that the humanity didn't suffer brain damage but learned to see the divine... beautiful people everywhere. it happens occasionally that the world likes this. it is happening in my life right now. this is the past jesus wants, i would presume.
    Last edited by olyris; 17th February 2018 at 10:31 AM. Reason: indeed, when my urinary tract went bust my body changed/healed and learned to think only of wants... evolution none the less!

IA: ascended is dna (self-judgement) is proof positive of "Self"... ie you are always who you are, physically not just mentally.

Hi olyris

Okay when you put it that way I understand.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast