Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Your Personal Experience- Does Sexual Orgasm Decrease Your Kundalini Force

Re: Your Personal Experience- Does Sexual Orgasm Decrease Your Kundalini Force

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    IA: Timothy: The neet thing about jesus is he has the possibility (forgiveness) set up so that the humanity didn't suffer brain damage but learned to see the divine... beautiful people everywhere. it happens occasionally that the world likes this. it is happening in my life right now. this is the past jesus wants, i would presume.
    o,

I presume that you are correct, including what's happening for you on many personal levels, even your origin reorienting DNA (Home). Yeah...

Tim
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    o,I presume that you are correct, including what's happening for you on many personal levels, even your origin reorienting DNA (Home). Yeah...
    Tim
    just takes a critical mass, far as i see it... then the human is out of this mess. i don't see it going wrong frankly, not with christ in mind.

thoery orgasms raises energy

when you Ejaculate it's a waste of children and the body has to work hard to re make the lost children causes energy loss

when you are high frequency the sexual energy projected is high frequency negs can't really eat that energy because it's high frequency
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

get the angels too charge the sacral chakra with whatever sexual energy from orgasms has been released into the astral dimension
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

actually this doesn't work , angels don't charge chakars , what you can do is practice maithuna , that's kundailni tantra

after maithuna you can make inverted orgasms . kushwant singh brags about it.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

also the ajna chakra and mooladhara are both very very sexual chakras , and often open together.

so yeah , the libido goes high.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4