Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magic or foresight...

Blog Entries

Re: Magic or foresight...

Not really.

It is not necessary for the same thing in the same circumstances to happen again, the energy however will reassert itself until properly resolved. Till then it will find new forms.

The setting will change, forms will change, problems recur. If you avoid dealing with certain people, the specific people may vanish out of your life, only to be replaced by all-too-similar people. Similarly, high school is a training ground for social behaviors that will play out during later stages during your life, over and over, too - finding an identity, peer pressure, looking for expression in all kinds of ways, experiencing dependence, a striving for independence... these topics replay themselves over and over in new varieties, posing new challenges out of similar building blocks.

Respite comes from having understood and resolved an energy, having processed and finished it. Till then the discomfort may return to remind you of your unfinished business. Anything else is just temporary respite. Only inner change is reflected as energetic change.

Reincarnation adds an even bigger scope to this. Behaviours repeated over and over, till released. Again, it is an inner change that absolves from repeating the past - even the folly of past lives. Understanding a situation brings the potential for changing it and not experiencing the same again - at least if the resulting actions match the understanding. If somebody is prone to let others take advantage of himself, then the pattern will repeat regardless who is currently taking advantage. If one understands the nature of the exchange then one can start to change it, and if one does the work ("karma" means work) to implement the change and starts to live the change, then the pattern is broken and does not repeat.

The easy way is the hardest if you ask me.

Blog Entries

But, there's always grace and guidance and none of us sees the bigger picture nor knows the timing of these things.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

occult vs foresight

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    that was cool psyonickx good rap but could you be a little more interpretable i mean for old farts like everybody over 30
    might be true ...seeing how im not even out of my mid20's yet.

What do you really think? If we guard ourselves against ‘negative energies’ then why not guard ourselves against negative workers? Hope to hear what you think
    I think the issue is more concerned with prudence than it is with occult manipulation or prescient faculties , as in the fact i noted there was no verbal communication with the offending party before getting into energetic tampering.
    i think its well within the relam of possibility to assume had the aggressor been warned (or least alerted) to offence , a mutually satisfactory resolution could've been achieved so rendering occult manipulation redundant.
    Also there are issues here regarding intercession (involuntary as so stated) and karmic reverberations.
    Last edited by psionickx; 3rd August 2011 at 10:27 AM.

Blog Entries

that was cool psyonickx good rap but could you be a little more interpretable i mean for old farts like everybody over 30 could you explicate and expediate your sense of 'seriously' assuming you have some of that sh**?

I really don't appreciate (as if you cared) my thread being graffitied in such a way. I would much rather like for you to engage with us. This discussion is not over. Korpo has made a point to which I will respond, in an intelligent way, I hope.
    What do you really think? If we guard ourselves against ‘negative energies’ then why not guard ourselves against negative workers?
    Hope to hear what you think.....
    Richard
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 3rd August 2011 at 03:59 AM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

If we guard ourselves against ‘negative energies’ then why not guard ourselves against negative workers?
    Good point, i don't really see any difference between "energies" and "workers".

Perhaps offering to show your Daughter how to protect herself might have been a wiser course of action?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    Good point, i don't really see any difference between "energies" and "workers".

Perhaps offering to show your Daughter how to protect herself might have been a wiser course of action?
    Quite right, Neil. We accept that we can defend ourselves against 'negs', but might there come a time when defensive action should become offensive, aggressive action?

The consensus here is I should have acted differently. I accept that. But daughter has been beaten down over the past year looking for happy employment. She's cried and been very frustrated. She finally found a gig that meets with her talents. I'm pulling for her and if anybody (else) gets in her way, they'll have me to answer to.

Richard.

That's the way I feel, but it's not real. I just hope this sort of thing doesn't come up again. (It's not nice to psss Papa bear off )
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 3rd August 2011 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Just a big lol
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

This is a hard one - & Korpo & EyeOneBlack, you have both expressed my own thoughts very well! It reminds me, though, that I often "zap" a certain Director of the company where I work with white light & healing - but this is, admittedly, from my own intention of "self-preservation" against his bizarre behaviour. It works! I wish him only well, but I could not handle being either blamed for things I had nothing to do with, or praised for really facile things. But I think I have reached an emotional plateau now, where neither undeserved praise nor blame has any effect on me; so this is definitely a lesson I have learned from him!

Blog Entries

Hmm. I don't see a 'delete' option. Must be somewhere?

(I had to remind myself to keep my mouth shut )
    - E Hubbard

that was cool psyonickx good rap
    Thankyou thankyou! glad u liked it - i made it onspot even! (ive got madskills that way)

but could you be a little more interpretable i mean for old farts like everybody over 30
    awww.. i dont know you at all eyeone .... but anyone who has sublime taste to appreciate my rapping i would exempt from the oldfart category! (fwiw)

Blog Entries

HeHeHe. You're a silver-tounged one are'nt 'ya! But, you know, I worried about that comment (as I often do about the things I write). Glad to know you have great sense of humor.

Love 'ya.

Richard
    - E Hubbard