Thread: purging the subconscious

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: purging the subconscious

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper View Post
    i feel that if we interact with our emotional release then we often are pulled back into the same emotional cycle but if we surrender with detached awareness then we are released from those emotions.
    I just intend the change (whatever it is) and then surrender to whatever process comes up. I can generally recognise when it's the manifestation of my intention, so I just go with it, whatever "it" is. When I do that, it's usually painless, though it might be intense, and it's effortless, meaning, I don't "do" anything, other than just allow (i.e., surrender).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

sleeper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman View Post
    I just intend the change (whatever it is) and then surrender to whatever process comes up. I can generally recognise when it's the manifestation of my intention, so I just go with it, whatever "it" is. When I do that, it's usually painless, though it might be intense, and it's effortless, meaning, I don't "do" anything, other than just allow (i.e., surrender).
    that is much more difficult to do than you make it sound. did you learn to do that slowly over time? were you influenced by teachers or anything?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper View Post
    that is much more difficult to do than you make it sound. did you learn to do that slowly over time? were you influenced by teachers or anything?
    I suppose it's difficult to learn. But the thing is, a strongly set intention is going to manifest, full stop. You CAN stand in the way of your own manifesting intention if you really want to fight it and resist it, but it's just going to make it more difficult and more painful. Hence the surrender.

I did learn it slowly, because I kept resisting, because I didn't really understand the intention-manifestation process. I intended change, and when it started to happen, I'd panic, and fight it, and it was just made that much worse. I kept doing that for a long time, under quite intense conditions, until I got too tired to fight any more, and then, voila, the moment I stopped fighting, stuff started to flow and fall into place and manifestation came to maturity. So, basically, I just had to struggle until I couldn't any more, and when I was still, stuff worked so much better and unfolded effortlessly. It's kind of a no-brainer to stop fighting it, once you experience that sort of thing.

I've never had any teachers to speak of. I've always been pretty much on my own. I have read a fair bit of spirituality and manifestation type material now, but it's more intellectual than anything else. I'm a true empiricist, and I really have to have direct experiential knowledge of something before I can consider it valid.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

sleeper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman View Post
    I suppose it's difficult to learn. But the thing is, a strongly set intention is going to manifest, full stop. You CAN stand in the way of your own manifesting intention if you really want to fight it and resist it, but it's just going to make it more difficult and more painful. Hence the surrender.

I did learn it slowly, because I kept resisting, because I didn't really understand the intention-manifestation process. I intended change, and when it started to happen, I'd panic, and fight it, and it was just made that much worse. I kept doing that for a long time, under quite intense conditions, until I got too tired to fight any more, and then, voila, the moment I stopped fighting, stuff started to flow and fall into place and manifestation came to maturity. So, basically, I just had to struggle until I couldn't any more, and when I was still, stuff worked so much better and unfolded effortlessly. It's kind of a no-brainer to stop fighting it, once you experience that sort of thing.

I've never had any teachers to speak of. I've always been pretty much on my own. I have read a fair bit of spirituality and manifestation type material now, but it's more intellectual than anything else. I'm a true empiricist, and I really have to have direct experiential knowledge of something before I can consider it valid.
    well one of the reasons that i ask is because you went through it and learned from it, but how can you teach someone like that? there's no substitute for experience, imho, however i still care for others who are going through hard times.