Thread: Running of the Bulls.

Running of the Bulls.

I cannot recall the "story" of this one, just the main focus.
    I was in Spain (i had been talking with a friend last night, about Barcelona), watching a series of guys bull fighting, or running down the streets in front of the bulls. Every time, the guys were killed. The last time was particularly gruesome. The dude was ripped apart by the MASSIVE horns of these GIANT bulls.
    I had a feeling of not wanting to watch, but was unable to take my eyes away. Then when it happened, i was surprised to notice that i felt nothing for the stupid guy who took his life in his own hands by being involved in such a dangerous "sport", and i felt much compassion and respect for these huge beasts.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: Running of the Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    i felt nothing for the stupid guy who took his life in his own hands by being involved in such a dangerous "sport", and i felt much compassion and respect for these huge beasts.
    -as it should be.

Blog Entries

I was in Spain (i had been talking with a friend last night, about Barcelona), watching a series of guys bull fighting, or running down the streets in front of the bulls. Every time, the guys were killed.
    The thing that comes to mind for me is the association of the word "bull" with the animal's excrement. And yeah, bull**** will get you every time.

Another that came to mind is the phrase "on the horns of a dilemma".

i felt nothing for the stupid guy who took his life in his own hands by being involved in such a dangerous "sport", and i felt much compassion and respect for these huge beasts.
    I feel that way in waking life, personally. The kind of people who treat bulls that way are pretty much asking to be trampled or gored, IMHO.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

What I thought about when I read your dream:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithrai...-slaying_scene
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.