you might not enjoy bigfoot hunting late at night in a pine forest then.
Hahaha, your definately right, if i was with BIGFOOT, it be bigfoot-hiding, with me doing the hiding....

Actually i seem to have had many experiences in wood and forest type places in this life that were quite traumatizing for me. The first one being at the age of 3 yrs, where my family and grandparents were all lost in a dark forest. My mum was carrying me and they wanted to give my mum a break and let my grandad carry me, but there was no-way i letting go of my mum. I don't actually remember this experience, i was told about it later in life.

I have often taken my dogs for a walk in the dark, in our old local quarry (fir trees mostly now) and at times one has to use their arms to avoid tree-branch-in-the-eye-syndrome.....

Sometimes after watching horrors like predator or alien, it's quite difficult to go to the quarry in the dark, it's really scary when one has images of these monsters in mind's eye when walking around

We don't have bears, i would be scared to be in 'bear-country'..... foxes making yelping barking screaming type noises have scared me enough in the past....

Early in the mornings there are lots of spider's webs, they are anuisance, but nothing more. Before now geese flying in the air scared me... it sounded like a large group of people all talking and shouting, getting louder, meaning they were coming closer...... then i could here them clearly and realised it was just a flock of geese flying over... Duh !....

I love hearing the owls hoot, but even that can be a little unerving in the dark, especially if something disturbs them and they fly off screeching... hahaha...!

i will consider doing that.
Ok, i will try and remember to lookout for them then......