Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Possession.

Re: Possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Cielo View Post
    Does the intruder have an identity signature, so that when you feel it again, you know it is the same source?
    How different is its vibe from your own?
    Nice technique, not just for angst situations but also for identifying "friends" in the subtle realms. Handy also as a tool to track stuff as well, to extend ones awareness along a specific vibe to source.
    Mick

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts
    this problem has taken a really bad turn.
    If you haven't yet read the stickies in the defence forums, especially the cord cutting thread, I suggest you do. You might find something that works.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

It's been quite a while since I last posted.

This situation has gotten really serious, and I'm here to ask for help. Please, if you don't feel comfortable don't get involved. I feel this problem has become very dangerous.

Anyway, recently I feel as if I'm becomming absorbed by this person who has been attacking me. He's very powerful. I feel like I'm becomming him, and sharing in his power. It's making me very unstable and dangerous. I don't know what to do. If anyone has any skill dealing with this sort of thing let me know, but don't get involved unless you are prepared for this situation.

I don't think this person intends to do this, but he clearly doesn't have control of himself.

I checked your previous posts. How is your breathing? Has it improved? How is your sleep? Do you suffer from sleep apnea?

I once came across some info about chakras and walk-ins and will see if I can find it. I assume possession is pretty similar to the walk-in phenomena, except it is done without permission. (Added: Just search for chakras and walk-ins and you will find it. You might find this blog post interesting: http://hermitsjourney.wordpress.com/...-and-walk-ins/)

One advice I liked was by a woman who suggested psychics set clear boundaries for paranormal work and experiences. To intend clearly to only communicate at a specific time and fixed duration and a set location and for whatever to leave you alone the rest of the time. Basically, to announce (telepathically) ESP office hours.
    Last edited by Cielo; 11th January 2012 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cielo View Post
    I checked your previous posts. How is your breathing? Has it improved? How is your sleep? Do you suffer from sleep apnea?
    Can spirit possession cause sleep apnea?

To threadstarter:
    Maybe you should ask for help at one of the psionics forums. They can scan you to find out what it is, they might even be able to help you remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by tor86 View Post
    Can spirit possession cause sleep apnea?
    I have no idea. The poster has complained about a difficulty breathing in previous posts. I was concerned that he might be suffering from sleep deprivation because of it and was going to suggest something like breathe right strips. There are a few different products that can help open the air passages and it might help him get a good night's sleep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2