Thread: Going to other planets in the solar system

Going to other planets in the solar system

Hi Rob,

I just would like to know a few things when you do a OBE.

1. If you have an OBE, and would like to see Saturn. Would you see Saturn as you see in photos or would you see it in the astral conter part of Saturn. Would this applys to other planets to.

2. I am also wounding if it is possible to talk to other beings and could be come friends, like aliens.

3. I am having a hard time trying to talk to my higher self, do you have any tips. I try these things, affirmations and ask questions to my higher self.

4. I have read some where that the Akashic records have said what will happen in 2012 and the human consciousness ascension what are you thoughts.

Ben

Re: Going to other planets in the solar system

G'day,

1. If you imagine Saturn as a photograph depicts it, there is a chance you will shift into an astral realm and not be in Real Time. It would be best to ascertain Saturn's position so you can identify it in the night sky with your eyes. Then, when OBE in Real Time, you can 'look' at it and move there. This gives a better result. Making commands is also a good way to move there, but again it helps if you can see it.

2. Yes, it is possible to communicate with other beings, including ET's. Whether one could make friends with them is another thing. I generally mind my own business and leave them alone. They are quite active in the Real Time Zone and I occasionally see some.

3. The Higher Self is your divine aspect. It is known by many names. The inner genius, the inner daemon, spirit guide, guardian angel, God, etc. What you call it depends on your programming. It will rarely speak directly and if it does this is usually a once in a lifetime event. This speaks through everything and everyone around you, as well as through ideas, inspiration, intuition. To communicate with this one needs to begin the inner dialogue, begin talking to 'it'. Realize it is there, through it will rarely reply.

The practice of manifestation is a good way to draw closer to your HS. This is how manifestation works, through the HS, which literally has godlike powers.

4. I think there will be some dramatic events in 2012 that will be lifechanging for many.

Robert