Thread: Limitless Evolution Scenary

Limitless Evolution Scenary

Dear Sir...

At Part 2 of your Treatise on Projection, you explain us in following terms:

The commonly accepted names for the seven known levels of existence, from lowest to highest, are: Physical, Astral, Mental, Buddhic, Atmic, Anupadaka and Adi. These higher planes are similar in structure to the astral dimension but at a much higher level of consciousness and are completely separate from it. In between the different levels are intermediary areas or buffer zones, sometimes called lower sub planes.

¿Really? ¿No more than seven levels? Seems to be a boring reality to evolve until to reach the top... and, then... ¿what happens? ¿evolution stops?

For me is more realistic to be able of to reach as high as own capacity allows, and evolve limitless.

As the more we progress, new challenges arises, new capabilities need to be developed and mastered.

"Above ladder always there is space", is an old saying. God level is unreachable.

¿Am I right, or, am I wrong? Try to give explanation more deep about evolution concept.

¡Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Ángel

Re: Limitless Evolution Scenary

These are levels of consciousness, as well as levels of the greater reality.

Each level is infinite. The astral dimension, for example, is infinite and contains an infinite number of realms, each of which is infinite; as large as it needs to be.

Look out at the stars at night and you glimpse the infinite physical universe.

Stand in an astral plane and look out at infinity.

These are both different perspectives of the infinite multidimensional universe in which we exist.

I mean, how far beyond infinity can we go....

For the vast majority of human beings, the astral planes are enough.

We probably understand about 1% of the greater reality, and that is a 'lot'.

robert