Hello to All and Everyone!

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Jakob, 18 years old guy from Slovenia. I am a young, optimistic and more or less intelligent person with (great) interest in mathematics and spirituality. My life is relatively good except one minor thing inside my head - Brain Tumor. It is not life
threatening, but because of it i have experienced many things, and not many of them were positive (depression, weakness -
physical, mental and emotional - almost suicide etc.).
I have had chemotherapy radiotherapy which both succeeded in destroying something, but sadly not my brain tumor, they just
made me weak and socially isolated. But with the help of my parents and exercise i have almost managed to recover from my
medical treatment.

And now let me introduce my problem - VISION IMPAIRMENT. I am not blind (and I am as grateful for this as possible) but I am
so "blind" that I am not able to function normally on my own, and the reason for my vision impairment is the previously
mentioned brain tumor, since it lies on the junction of my visual nerves and therefore "disturbs the signal" for my otherwise
healthy eyes.
I am asking you if you know any technique (NEW, things to do in a dream/astral etc.)any person or anything with the help of whom or which I could see better (normal if
possible).

Any help or advice from you will be really appreciated.
Have a nice day, and have many days
Jakob