Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sono2's Dream World (used to be sono!)

Blog Entries

Re: Sono2's Dream World (used to be sono!)

Of course, a dream teacher can appear in any shape and may take on a surprising presence because of how you interpret their energy, as Oliver said. I'm also thinking, however, that the actual waking reality person could operate as a teacher even through waywardness, such as, "You don't want to do there." There's always another possibility that there is a quality in that person that you perceive as negative that in a moderate amount would do you good. As with all offerings on dream interpretation, ultimately it comes down to the exercise of your own wisdom on what message/s you will derive - only you can know what feels right.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

True! Thanks to both of you for your comments. . . I'd prefer NOT to have any dealing with this person in the physical, he is quite seriously scary. . . .

I woke at about 3am this morning thinking, "I can't be sure that I'll remember this once I get back, I'm not really myself there". I had the definite impression I had been somewhere very much "higher" than usual, just wish I could remember more! Then, as frequently happens to me, I clearly heard some "illustrative music" music, the well-known tenor aria - "Vesti la Giubba" from I Pagliacci (which is about putting on a the outfit & makeup of a clown & carrying on the performance despite the inner suffering)

Blog Entries

Music can be a direct means to convey an energetic message. Finding an analogous piece in your memory might have been your best effort in translating the energy of the experience itself.

I agree, Korpo, I have often found this to be true. Have a lot of work this week, so just quickly recording 2 dreams from this weekend:

1) I watch in amazement as an enourmous black cloud rolls along the ground, almost like "live" smoke (as in the series "Lost"!) I close doors & windows, & say, "Something is going to happen!"

2) I am taken by an invisible guide on a tour of a dying "water world"; I watch in awe as various types of UFO machinery removes & demolishes a structure built of some sort of plastic tubing, & agree that the 'church" should not have been built there, especially not of plastic. Then we wade along in a huge tank, meeting various sick, injured & dying sea creatures. Someone brings over a half-dead sea mammal to feed some other type of creature; I remonsrate but am told that as it's dying anyway, the other one can use it as food. Very vivid; more like an obe than a dream.

And another dream. . I asked to meet animals from some other world, possibly Mars, & dreamed vividly of a huge (about 3 metre wingspan) flying insect/pterodactyl, whose wings folded backwards on themselves (almost like a machine) with all sorts of very complex physical structures, spinning discs, grid-work - very odd! It was blue-ish, & settled on my bed, where I placed a big glass cover over it so as to see it more clearly & as I was also concerned about the possibility of its being poisonous. I put one of my cats in with it for a few seconds to see how they would react to one other, but he was definitely very keen to get away from it although he is usually the most feisty of them all. After it had flown away, I found there were dozens of green-glowing small, scuttling insects, like "lice" or whatever, that had jumped off it onto my bed, so I bundled up the duvet & went to shake them off outside before putting it into the washing machine.

I haven't posted much recently, very busy & fall into a heavy,dead sleep, but last night I had a vivid dream about 2 small, golden dragon statues about the size of a lagre chameleon. One was broken, & out of shape, with 2 sets of horns that were crooked. I straightened them out as best I could, & hung it in a dried-out tree to "exorcise" it, while performing sweeps of my hands over it to 'cleanse" it with energy.

As I went to sleep I had asked my HS to help me plug in to the "matrix from which all forms spring", but I don't really see how this fits in with that.

Blog Entries

Hello, sono.

In order to connect to higher states of consciousness (which ultimately is what you asked for, I'd say), all aspects of your being need to be well-aligned. I would say what you did here is an act of self-healing in which you tried to achieve this alignment as a prerequisite to achieving your intent from your affirmation.

Oliver

Thanks, Oliver - have you ever thought of going into business as a dream interpreter?! You're great!

Blog Entries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast