Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sono2's Dream World (used to be sono!)

Re: Sono2's Dream World (used to be sono!)

Two dreams : an old friend tells me I "need to become Catholic as I will find less sin". (Am taking this to mean catholic not in the sense of the religion)

And another: UG Krishnamurti is dying, on a cot bed in a small cubicle in what appears to be a hospital. I fetch 2 silver gossamer ribbons to tie his hands & feet after he has vacated the body. A young woman hands them to me, & asks how I plan to do it. I reply that I don't know yet, as I have never done it before. Then I peep through the slightly open door to his room, but can see his legs vibrating beneath the sheet that covers him, so I tell some man standing at the door to an adjacent cubicle, that he has not yet finished dying. . . .

Blog Entries

If you are aware that the word 'catholic' means Universal, then I would say yes, it makes perfect sense.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    If you are aware that the word 'catholic' means Universal, then I would say yes, it makes perfect sense.
    Yes, I am, thanks CFTraveller

Rather disturbing dream experience last night, after asking to be told something in dream state that I have never been told before - I was lying on a medical examination table, with some indistinct beings around me. I was paralysed/anaethetised, but could still move my eyes with difficulty, & was semi-aware. I "told" them that I could still feel; I could sense some consternation about this; then some drops were put into my eyes. Apparently I was to "have an operation". While I was not terrified, I was definitely concerned!

Blog Entries

Perhaps it's not a negative event at all but you're ability to interpret the procedure is hindered by a limited range of reference. Can you intuit the purpose/s of the procedures?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

I don't think it was negative in purpose; I just felt rather helpless at the time. Wondered what "they" were doing?!

Two water dreams this weekend; In the first, I am in the water of some harbour-like place, near the wall; it is night & the is water deep & dark but I am comfortable, bobbing along the harbour wall. Then a huge truck approaches, & begins to slowly drive over the edge of the wall, into the water. The driver calls to me to "sit still" as he's driving in - I am alarmed, & move away as the truck plunges in slow motion into the water & sinks.

Second dream: I am in a gentle, pale green sea - the water is very clear & translucent. It is night, but everything seems to have a green glow. Others approach me, & we realize that events will keep on replaying unless we change the sequence in which they happen. To do this, I must "swim"/propel myself over to a darker green, very deep place, where I can see something under the water, but I caution the others that we "should not disturb the dark, submerged masses".

I am thinking now that there must be something in my unconscious that I am supressing or avoiding (perhaps with good reason?!)

Blog Entries

I am thinking now that there must be something in my unconscious that I am supressing or avoiding (perhaps with good reason?!)
    The mere thought is suggesting that it's something about to become conscious.

The first dream is similar to something I observed in one of my recent dreams.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

That's interesting re the first dream being similar to something you encoutered, too - I suppose all our dreams are connected in some way via the forums we belong to, among other things. . .

Blog Entries

Or they are archetypal.

It seems like you're adapting to a nonphysical environment by immersing yourself in its "flows." In the first one you have some awareness of the currents surrounding you (being carried by them, bobbing on them). In the second one you put the different currents in relation to events that are happening/bound to happen.

This could be an indication that you learn - in nonphysical reality - to read and work with what Kurt calls "the forces in play." The immersion represents that you are not separate from these currents but you influence them and they influence you. You realise that when you change your own relation to them you might also be able to affect the outcome. Kurt would call this working with an "energy dynamic."

An energy dynamic is a certain situation set up by the forces in play. By changing the energy dynamic the outcome of such an interplay of forces is changed. It's not easily explained, but the pictures from your dreams seem to yield clues of how to achieve an intuitive understanding of such matters. Working with the flow has to do with observation, but also with working with the unknown part, the expectations, the the sub- or halfconscious beliefs that influence the dynamic as well.

The way you describe these might indicate some distrust in what you will find if doing so.

Oliver

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast