Thread: Only want to tell...

IA56 Guest

Only want to tell...

I am sorry to have to write here under your question´s, I know how busy you are, but as I have difficulties to understand this forum, how to write under other subject´s and as my own site also look like difficult for me to view....I have now ordered all your book´s so I can read about self defence and other stuff too..then I have more easy to participate here.
    I´d like to ask if it is possible to be member even if I choose not to take any course of your´s??
    I have am doing Manifestation and Healing....do I get also CD´s or is it only download´s to my computor??

I can tell you that healing of my self is working...I have not taken any pain killers since August 20, when I feel pain I do energy work...WoW...you are something els ))
    Thank you so much for being you!!

August 27

Last night all started well all sighn of a projection but i loose consentratin and have to start again. After some time I hear Robert Bruces voice..come on now I got too exited and loose Consentration... I did hear another man talk.. he called him Dexter he thanked me and said good bye. I believe the terror Is over now

Love

IA

September 30

I am so exited because I now understand that I have several memories from astral and out of body than I realised...it is so familar to me so I have not give it any thought before.

I have to sit down and write it down...in writing moment I am so exited so I have hard time to be in my skin...ahahahaha....

I have with several occation´s talked with some one in English..and the sight when I saw Robert Bruce was an astral sight..and I believe I saw RB energy body..it was pure light in a black voide?? I did see it when I was in my body I believe....with my clearvoiant sight.

Why do I not remember my out projection and not neighder my comming back to my body??...But mostly I do have several memories with me...but when I do not remember out projection nor comming back...I have not had any idéa of how often I do have what RB call´s shadow memories....wow.

Love

ia

Re: Only want to tell...

You can be a member of this forum without taking any courses or buying any books. Its free for all.

At the moment we only supply physical DVD's of the Manifestation and self healing program to those who have paid for the course and have internet problems, and hence cannot view the streamed videos.

We may release more DVD's at a later date.

The mind split effect is frustrating, but it is the only answer to why astral memories are so fickle and transient. So focusing on recall methods is the best way to succeed at OBE more frequently.

I wish you well on your healing journey....this is life changing.

robert