Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Programming Experiment 8: Accessing Akasha / The Higher Self 'Main Frame' Computer

Re: Programming Experiment 8: Accessing Akasha / The Higher Self 'Main Frame' Computer

one of the biggest reasons why to access the AR to begin with is the fact that it is information for wholly being just that, information (devoid of anthropomorphy and ego) as opposed to being given from something or someone second-handedly (ego tainted info)
    if you interiorize towards such info (mtDNA) ,a primal ,pristine connection is pre-existant within us and use that as a point of access might be vantage ,but the connection interim from such a source is best conveyed by mathematics or language or imagery itself ? that imo is debatable.
    Like i said before akasha can be experienced or use the vector of oneiromancy or dreaming programming is very likely possible or maybe infact it even adds to it (i cant say i dont have usb's coming out of my chakras connected to the mother board of all main frame computers)
    also i think to equate dna opening techniques to accessing aksha is somewhat strange , because i think to interiorize can also mean to entitle yourself to the pre-present as its always extant as opposed to travel to towards it extraneously out of body because it is present 'but elsewhere'.

Re: Programming Experiment 8: Accessing Akasha / The Higher Self 'Main Frame' Computer

just a short update: recently, so many school / university classes, so many instances where I had to read sth (but still can hardly remember the stuff except for a few words that rarely make sense to me) - so amazing what's going on
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries