Thread: beautiful colours

beautiful colours

Hi, 2 nights ago I went to sleep as normal. I slept right through the night which is very unusual. When I woke up I didn,t want to and went back to sleep.When I finally woke I felt so happy, cosy,content, warm and also excited.It,s hard to put into words how I felt but I know I hadn,t wanted to wake up.I remembered a lot of the dream except how I got there.

I was standing on a dark planet that had no life on it.The sky was different shades of grey to almost black but up in the sky were 2 planets close to each other. I felt that they orbited the planet I was on but they were awesome.Far too close for comfort but I did,nt feel threatened at all.
    The most spectacular sight was the most beautiful colours trying to peep through the dark clouds.
    (imagine holding a crystal up to the sunlight and the colours they would reflect).These were trying to break through the dark sky. The colours were breathtaking.Iknow I wasn,t alone because as the colours came through I was pointing up to the sky in amazement as if showing someone the beautiful sight.
    Could this have been more than just a dream?

Blog Entries

Re: beautiful colours

Hello, susan.

Kurt calls the feeling you describe bliss. If bliss follows an experience it was a meaningful transformation for you. And the experience sounds like it was one of that kind, too.

I often have the feeling of being accompanied during experiences, though I often also do not recall anyone or seeing someone. But I point things out to them, talk to them, or show them things.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Re: beautiful colours

Sounds like a wonderful experience
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.