Thread: Silencing telepathic voices

Silencing telepathic voices

Are there any ways to completely silence the voices and telepathy of negative thoughtforms and spirits? Getting a quiet mind would help with getting instructions from my HS to remove negs.

I believe Robert Bruce mentioned psychotropic drugs in the first edition of Practical Psychic Self defense as a temporary solution for possession. I've tried nearly all the medications and many different combinations of them but have not been able to quiet any voices or other symptoms of possession.

sleeper Guest

Re: Silencing telepathic voices

how long have you had the voices? what do they say to you?

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper View Post
    how long have you had the voices? what do they say to you?
    The current voices have existed since someone sent a negative thoughtform to attack me about 2.5 years ago. The thoughtform is highly negative and judgemental, nearly always attempts to critisize me and the people that surround me, frequently uses its intuition to trick me into using ineffective methods to remove it, and seems to genuinely desire love and compassion even though it itself seems incapable of producing and feeling love and compassion.

Since all the negative entities i've encountered and heard have not wanted me to use my intuition to remove them, anything that could stop the telepathy, which prevents my mind from being clear, would help.

sleeper Guest

how did you first identify the thoughtform and know that it attacked you?

please share some of your story.

Blog Entries

Some people who tell similar stories to yours experience relief with hypnotherapy. You'd need to find the right hypnotherapist I imagine.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

About your higher self: It will always be in touch with you whether you hear voices or not. Do not think that voices/entities can block you from your higher self. Information will be channeled to you in various ways.. In the last few years, I myself became aware that I had a "higher self". Before that I didn't give it much a thought, and were not interested in topics about that.

It is said that the most fun thing to learn is who "you" are.

The mind f*ck is a training ground for us to become spiritual warriors When you have solved the "beautiful voices" problem, im sure you come out empowered.. Give it a little time though, you might have this for years

7. Re: Silencing telepathic voices

Latest Countermeasure AKA Astral Practitioner. Most Voices Theory heavily connected to anyones mind. They invade your mindspace. Since they are so connected it's their weakness. Use Robert Bruce countermeasure breathing out thought. You can literally sniff the voices audio which takes energy into your energetic field. And release the energy on an out breath. Since it's not clean energy. dark beings are filled with poo energy. Visualize black smoke tor release it. Everytime the voices talk sniff using your physical noise their energy. Sniff their sound they make. They soon find out they are getting drained and they bugger off.

Voices feed on awarenesss and negative thoughts. Since voices are at a distance it sends the energy to that distance. Some like to be close up for harrasment. Thoughts are an energy and these types can't get enough of it. You can basically poo on their food at the peak of negativity. Add love to posion their food.