Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Michael Raduga

Re: Michael Raduga

As regards discussing these matters with one's friends, I have lately taken the radical stance that if I can't talk about what really matters to me, then I am in the wrong company. I'd rather have no "friends" than pretend to be other than the way I am, nowadays. . . I spent too many years trying to please others & fit in with their perceptions because I didn't want to upset anyone. I am not good at small talk in general, & often find it boring in it's petty personal specifics; am becoming ever more reclusive.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sono
    I'd rather have no "friends" than pretend to be other than the way I am, nowadays. . .
    I hope that hasn't been necessary.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Summerlander Guest

Hi, folks!

I read the whole book and I can vouch for the accuracy of the techniques that he promotes. Michael Raduga doesn't necessarily say with 100% conviction that it is all in the head. He merely points out the brain activity observed which discerns the difference between wakefulness; dreaming; and the phase state (OOBEs/AP/LD).

He is very pragmatic and is not much for theory. He only cares about the practical side of things. Oh, yeah...I work with the guy. He is really down-to-earth. People are allowed to believe in whatever they want. For Raduga, the phase is PROBABLY governed by the subconscious mind...which is a fair statement and very honest in admitting that such altered state of consciousness is elusive. On the afterlife, he simply states that he doesn't know if there is one but, OOBEs and lucid dreams are certainly not proof.

For more on Raduga's views:
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?12750-Was-this-an-OBE-or-LD-(shadow-crature)

O
    h, by the way, Raduga doesn't use Monroe's term. Monroe came up with "phasing" but he was referring to something else. Raduga never uses such term. He only uses the term "phase" or "phase state". You either enter the phase or you exit the phase. He never says to apply techniques for "phasing". He merely means such state to be a phase that occurs between waking and sleeping.

He also gives his review on Robert Monroe, Robert Bruce, Stephen LaBerge, Sylvan Muldoon and many others. I seriously recommend that you guys read the whole book and there is an updated version of it coming out soon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3