Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The sphinx

The sphinx

I saw something along the lines of this, you sit in meditation for a bit, enter trance of course, then mental project yourself standing in front of the sphinx, ask a question to the sphinx, and you may receive a immediate vision, or in a dream, but it also said in the book that the sphinx may counter you with a question.

Pretty cool idea just thought I would share it.

Re: The sphinx

Kinda reminds me of that scene in Never Ending Story
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Lol cool I haven't seen that yet, I just thought it might have some use, so I put it on here.

Blog Entries

Thanks Darron. I have to remember to try it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I tried it yesterday morning, while giving myself Reiki. I drifted into a dream world, covered in snow. In it i was trying work out the dimensions of a pyramid, in order to build it out of snow.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

i tried it too - i couldnt quite 'lock' onto the sphinx's face , the features were androgynous & shifting so for my 'qstn' i asked it who it was orginally to which is turned more griffin like and was getting ready to take off & then the reverie sort of broke and i couldnt quite revert to it.

thnx for sharing this darron

I also had a go - could see the Sphinx very clearly, & when I asked who it was, it replied, "Yourself!"
    So I had to laugh. But I have always had a sense of wariness towards the "Egyptian", for some reason. . . .(I used the mantra "Egipto" once, & had very disturbing dreams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psionicx
    i tried it too - i couldnt quite 'lock' onto the sphinx's face , the features were androgynous & shifting so for my 'qstn' i asked it who it was orginally to which is turned more griffin like and was getting ready to take off & then the reverie sort of broke and i couldnt quite revert to it.
    Have you heard the differing theories that posit that the human face of the Sphinx is actually female or that it was originally a lion and re-carved much later, thus throwing the head out of proportion to the rest of the body? (I've also heard/read originally a jackal).
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by B
    Have you heard the differing theories that posit that the human face of the Sphinx is actually female or that it was originally a lion and re-carved much later, thus throwing the head out of proportion to the rest of the body? (I've also heard/read originally a jackal).
    oh hey i didnt know that , i related jackals to anubis but didnt know what else was surmised for the sphinx .....but come to think of it i always did attach more mystique with the finer sex

im pleased to hear that everyone had results with this.