Thread: For IA

Blog Entries

For IA

Here is a printscreen of where the buttons for starting a new thread should be. Let me know if you don't have it, and what browser you are using.
    If this is in any way helpful I might move this post to the information section, but it's here for now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Re: For IA

As to forums, you are allowed all of them, I don't see why not.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IA56 Guest

Thank you CFT Traveler...I think I understand now )
    Love

IA56 Guest

When I try to reply to a thread it say..."are you allowed to post, and that I have to log in...but I am inlogged but still can´t write or reply to thread´s??

Blog Entries

Is it possible that it's kicking you out before you are able to post? That used to happen to me at first and I had to delete all my cookies and log in again, and it didn't happen again.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IA56 Guest

I have also seen 2 time insect like inhabitant´s....One like criket and it awoke such a fear in me this happened in 2004....and one was like over me and felt like it sucked bone marrow from my ancle bone...I have still acke there...this happened in 2007...I got this crazy idea that they are building up their new bodies??....This one had several wing´s like dragonfly...I am not sure how to think about this still??
    Love
    ia

I did try to answere to you on your thread but was not able...I think what wrong I do is that I try to anwere from wrong place
    to post´s ...but then I do not know what forum it was written in... I look "what new" AND try to answere to the thread´s there but have not succeded one´s to reply from there and then it dissaperes and I am not able to find it again
    Love
    ia

Blog Entries

Let me think now,

i......

then i look down forum list for posts that are new to me or say 'posted today'

Click on the title topic i want to look at or write in

and once i get into the topic section, i then click the individual topic i want,

then i go to end of the comments boxes, by 'scrolling' down,

then i click on 'Reply to thread' or 'Go Advanced' or just post in the empty box at the bottom that says 'Quick Reply' (i think)

Any help..... ?

Wow, too your experiences ,... scary stuff, i would imagine... some people look a bit like weird scary alien - cricket type insect beings ... don't you think... ? I wonder if there is a connection there, with that....... hahahah, just thinking of a friend i know..... xX
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

IA56 Guest

Thank you newfreedom....I hope I succeed to answere to you here
    Now you made me cuorious....about your friend...tell me ´please....
    Did I look lika an weird scarey alien to you??...
    I do not know what to think about my experience at all...because in some spaces my sight is so strange and it do distort the vision
    and also when see something I have never seen before it does not help how to word the experience at all.
    I hope I will get help here what all I have seen and how to express the experiences....Robert Bruce is first one to talk openly about all this stuff, and I am so greatful.

I do feel your amuzment and I feel a laughter and joy in your writing

Love
    ia

IA56 Guest