Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Experiences of the "Watchtowers" and the "Watchers".

Experiences of the "Watchtowers" and the "Watchers".

Does anyone have any actual experiences of either the Watchtowers or Watchers they would like to share? Thank you in advance for sharing.

Blog Entries

Re: Experiences of the "Watchtowers" and the "Watchers".

Watchers? Watchtowers?

A little context would be very helpful.

Yes, of course.

These are two seperate and destinct, although linked notions.

The Watchtowers are considered to exist at the furthest reaches of the astral planes and govern the quarters. They are most oftern considered as the rulers of the elemental kingdoms of fire, earth, air and water, which would suggest they exist primarily on the elemental planes. In magical ritual and ceremony they are called into force, for example, when drawing a circle or for ritual practice.

The Watchers are thought of as the guardians of the Watchtowers, although it appears unclear from research if there is a direct link by nature or mode of operation. Some consider that the Watchers also oversee the development of humankind in some way, either by direct or indirect means; others consider they may even be of ET origin?

If the Watchtowers do exist, then does it follow that they can be reached astrally?

The Watchtowers are magical tools, I don't think they have an astral existence as towers.

The four Watchtowers themselves have no physical existence, since they are not actually a part of the earth, but they can be represented by means of certain magic squares of letters that have a complex numerical structure. Woven into the letters on these four squares are the names of the most important Enochian spirits used in Enochian magic. Collectively, the four magic squares are known as the Great Table of the Watchtowers.
    http://www.donaldtyson.com/wtowers.html
    http://www.donaldtyson.com/enochian.html
    You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing.

sleeper Guest

there are so many different interpretations of "the watchers" that it should make one's head spin.

i reccomend that you discover the SOURCE of the original mention of "the watchers" and wrap all of the other ideas around that context and see if they still make sense.

my 20c

~dale

Cal and sleeper, thank you both for your valuable input; when I 'know' more myself, I shall report back!

Saul

~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

it is a human habit to draw negativity to anything not understood, and then to claim knowing within that negativity drawn. i suppose the same could be said of positivity. but, it is what we humanly do, the best way we know how.

Tim
    Last edited by Tutor; 19th October 2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: redressing the message with my self-honesty
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

The watch towers are the four corners. These may be called as the four cardinal directions and protected as with the principle archangels of Christ in the Qabbalistic Cross in which case these are inner gates. These can be the four winds and the furthest reaches when evoking the forces of nature.

The dark watcher meets us in the abyss which is the space between the magician and Godhead. The light watcher comes unbidden and is the nudge or nag that stands cloaked in purple watching the pathworking of the magician.

I don't think that the watchers are negative per se or light. As Robert Bruce says, "Every yin will have its yang"

I feel that the dark watcher is the stopsafe who causes the insanity and or demise of the descending magician or who aids them to stop further descension. They remind and revise the failed lessons of the past lives of that magician. I do not believe that sacrifice of bodily fluids on bread is apt, necessary or even advisable. I feel that the light watchers are the future selves sometimes in groups of 3 or 9. These guide the magician towards ascension , and assess us and provide resources and materials so that we move along and do not get behind schedule. They might steer us towards the next step. Although they seem to be silent observers.
    Last edited by Aunt Clair; 27th November 2011 at 10:49 PM.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

IA56 Guest

Without knowing anything about this but what come´s to mind is....isn´t this all thought´s or belief´s system´s what has caused all these "world´s"??
    If not having any belief´s or imagenarys would it be like a white blank page??
    I have though experiences of much what you are talking about through the psychopath it started with, my son was 3 years old at this time and he was inplanted by the psychopath that my son was satans son....as my son grew up and in teen age he become a satanist....off course he wanted to be near his father (I told him all the time it was not true, and that it was this psychopat´s inplanted idea)..so I have been in prayres 24-7 in several years and finaly he gave up and left the satanic world...off course not without difficulty....so what I learned during this time was.....Not to judge and not to be more than positive and if not possible positive then neutral but never negative.....I also learned to become like a white blank page...and in this state there are not anything but peace.
    Then I get to have this experience what I call....Divider-line....I clearly did see the duality realm´s and then infinity...duality realm´s are all these what is thought formed realm´s as religions.....I saw that abow is the infinity...nothing...but yet everything...That I know it is the roof of the religions because the Jehova did meet me up...because if not He had met me there I would not have got the knowledge about the nothing....but throw the Jehova it did give echo so I could understand the infinity...and the infinity said...it is not yet my time to enter there....but it felt so good to know about the infinity.

So if man can get rid of thought´s then there is nothing....yet everything!!

Love

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast