Thread: Energy exchange at the traffic lights

Energy exchange at the traffic lights

Goodday!

This my first message.. ive been reading a lot before this, but I have some things Id like to discuss.. This is the first.

Ive been doing energy work half passive, half active for a while now. I have noticed some energy activity in my lower stomach energy storage center while standing in front of the traffic lights. You know those people who like to race and be the first to drive off on a green light? On these moments I feel my storage center. Just like some connection is made and the one who is the first gets the energy from the exchange.

Do you feel this too? And I try to not go along with it, but Id like to know which technigues you use to protect your energy from this stuff.. Or am I imagining this?

Greetings,
    Randy

Blog Entries

Re: Energy exchange at the traffic lights

It doesn't happen to me, but lately all kinds of things have been happening, so I'm not sure if it's individual or 'in the air', so to speak.
    If it's troublesome, I suggest some grounding before getting in the car- or just wait a few days and see if it goes away.
    If you're tapping into some sort of collective energy, you might want to shield a bit from it, to keep you out of trouble.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Hi Randy and Welcome...... interestin name U have there...

For some reason when i just read this now, i saw you..., me..? (a figure) standing by the traffic lights, not sitting in a car drivin...

It must be a me thing, since i am as good as BANNED from driving, right now...

But i used to always 'shoot' off first from traffic-lights, just to get out of the bloody-way... so i find it interesting that some should be 'drivin' like that for FUN..!!!!??? ....... obviously another ME-Thing again.... geeeze... there's lot's...........xx
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Thanks for the replies..

I once read that all kinds of small energy exchanges occur during normal life, when you smile to someone on the street, when youre winning a game or when someone cuts you off on the freeway.. All sorts of small connections.. For example the cutoff can bother you for a while.. Which leads me to think there actually was some kind of connection or exchange.. Pretty interesting... But now im back to my relaxed happy state I dont have these things as strongly anymore luckily..

Just food for thoughts..