Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meditation Journal

Blog Entries

Re: Meditation Journal

Yesterday was a slightly more 'upbeat' space for me, mentally, emotionally, physically & subtle energy wise.

Last night on closing my eyes to sleep (approx. 10.30 pm) there was alot of activity 'behind my closed eyelids'

• motion
    • colours (green, purple)
    • white light
    • pictures, scenes

i 'watched' these for a while (using my eyes ?) i don't often focus in this way, usually everything i experience when i have the capacity to 'notice' comes through thoughts & more mental-type images.

i eventually fell asleep...

approx. 3 hrs later i woke with the most excruciating forehead / 3rd eye pain /headache.. haven't had one of these in a while, really painful.

i feel that last nights visual focus is the probable cause of the headache
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: Meditation Journal

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Yesterday was a slightly more 'upbeat' space for me, mentally, emotionally, physically & subtle energy wise.

Last night on closing my eyes to sleep (approx. 10.30 pm) there was alot of activity 'behind my closed eyelids'

• motion
    • colours (green, purple)
    • white light
    • pictures, scenes

i 'watched' these for a while (using my eyes ?) i don't often focus in this way, usually everything i experience when i have the capacity to 'notice' comes through thoughts & more mental-type images.

i eventually fell asleep...

approx. 3 hrs later i woke with the most excruciating forehead / 3rd eye pain /headache.. haven't had one of these in a while, really painful.

i feel that last nights visual focus is the probable cause of the headache
    approx. 20 mins. later after posting this, my headache began to ease, feels like subtle energy diffusing the pain by having my head infused with bliss energy, a pleasant relief.

Thankyou all, a very powerful forum x
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Meditation / Body Electronics Word Pattern

Meditation / Body Electronics Word Pattern

'Not going anywhere'

i am uncertain how i got started with this word pattern, but i did & i repeated in a low/ whispery voice over & over like a mantra meditation

... it was applicable, as i lifted up bits & pieces of net curtain, it was applicable as a small bee flew near me by my open front door & into the porch area of the house, it is starting to rain .

To find my meditation journel on here, i had to STOP chanting my Word Pattern mantra. Then i found my meditation journel on here fairly straight forward.

i was aware of the 'Relief' feeling within the repeated / chanting mantra space & also in the quiet steady forward movement of the 'non- chanting space.

NICE !

or as my son wud say it 'SWEET !'

When my son was born i had my first awakening & during the first 2 weeks of his life my mantra was 'Mellow Yellow' ....think they suggested that one .

That was my first experience of doing meditation deliberately / this is the time of my first OObe experiences & my first marker experience of finding myself out of body, & still alive