August 19th 2011

I can't remember much from the start of the dream, but I remember fading out a bunch of times and bringing myself back.

Later on there was a point where I was getting distracted by something and I started to space out and lose my lucidity without even realizing it was happening, but then an orange cat said something like "forget about that!" and that completely brought me back to lucidity. I was very interested by this cat because I've never had a DC bring me back to lucidity, so I tried picking it up but I remember it scurrying off or something.

There was another point where I was lucid in my room and it was really dark, as if it were night time. I remembered how I usually have more vivid and stable LDs if the world is light, so I tried flying up through my ceiling and I went through it and came out through the floor of the same room. It was still dark so i flew up through the ceiling about 3 more times and it was still dark, then I woke up. Either while I was waking up, or while I was falling back asleep from waking up, I pictured something that basically explained I should have flew through my ceiling about 8 times to have turned my dream world to daytime.

I also remember a bunch of times during the LD I would clap to stabilize myself rather than rub my hands together, since clapping would produce sound as well as physical sensation, and I was noticing at some points there was no sound in my LD. I also remember at one point I was at some sort of playground and no one was there, so I kept turning around and turning back with the expectation of someone being there, and eventually a person appeared in the distance.

I also remember this morning (August 20) I had another LD where I was flying through my ceiling a bunch of times and eventually I could see sun light coming through my window, but then I faded out.