Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CRW's Lucid Dream Journal 2007-2008 and 2011

CRW's Lucid Dream Journal 2007-2008 and 2011

Hey guys I basically copied and pasted my dream journal from another site (ld4all) since I'd also like to share my dream journal with this site. It includes dreams from 2007-2008 and 2011. It's possible that some of the 2007-2008 "dreams" were OBE's since I knew nothing about AP back then, and at the moment am still not very experienced with the difference between feelings of AP and LD, but for now I'll label them dreams.

Also note that in any of the 2007-2008 dreams, if there is a part of the entry starting with "EDIT:" it was edited back then, most likely the same day or a few days after it was posted. They were not edited recently.

Sept 11 update: Astral Projection Attempts
    August 23rd fragments
    August 19th LD

June 14th WILD
    May 2nd longish crazy LD
    March 8th WILD
    Febuary 11th, 2008: 2 LD's (last sight of dweller)
    Jan 28th ND then LD
    January 11th fragment
    Jan 5th Failed WILD then later LD
    Jan 4th ND/WILD (dweller comes back)
    January 3rd, 2008 WILD (re-ocurring dweller)

December 29th short LD (first sight of dweller)
    December 27th short LD/ND
    Dec 22nd small LD
    Dec 20th crazy long LD (*one of my favorites*)
    December 17th
    Last edited by CRW3; 16th September 2011 at 05:34 AM.

Re: CRWs Dream Journal (under construction)

December 17th, 2007

This morning I woke up frustrated again since I didn't have a LD. Luckily I got a snow day today so I got to sleep in.

When I went back to sleep I was dreaming that I was sitting in a field. When saw that there was no snow, I realized I was dreaming. I also realized that I had a strange electronic beat in my head. My vision was very blurry so I focused hard on the ground and It got a lot sharper. When I stood up, I immediately felt myself fading, so I tried rubbing my hands but for some reason I couldn't rotate them so I ended up rubbing my thumbs, but I didn't even feel it. Then I woke up, frustrated because a field is usually a very good place to become lucid for me. I didn't open my eyes because I wanted to sleep again. I said to myself "when I am dreaming, I will realize that I am dreaming"

In a few minutes I unknowingly fell asleep again. I was dreaming that I was sitting by my gas fireplace. When I looked at my fireplace, only half of it was lit. I didn't even think "hey thats odd" or "am i dreaming?" I just knew immediately that I was dreaming. I got excited and went into my kitchen, where I once again felt like I was fading out. This time I managed to rub my hands and I could feel them rubbing but I still faded out into a false awakening. I remembered hearing that when you're dreaming, you can't see your nose when you close one eye. So I closed one eye, but I still saw my nose, but it was deformed so I knew I was dreaming. For some reason I was in my brothers room, so I turned on the TV, and it was Mario flying to the moon . Then I reminded myself that I was dreaming, and the TV screen turned all green, and my vision faded out and I finally woke up.

I hope that next time I can have a longer and more vivid LD, but I'm still happy that I got 2 LD's in a row. I think the reason it was so short is because I really wasn't very tired since I had already had a lot of sleep, and I was also excited so I couldn't concentrate very well.

December 20th 2007

Holy ####. I just had like 1 really long VIVID LD, it had like 10-20 parts, all of them amazing, but only remember a few (if I remember more I'll post them). My dream recall sucks though, but here is what I remember, not in any particular order. I wrote this as fast as I could so I could remember as much as I could. If theres anything that doesn't make sense, tell me and I'll try to explain it more clearly.

I was having a ND that I was at school and it was lunch. I'm walking outside to a place with my good friend, someone I only somewhat know, and one of my old friends who I never see any more. For some reason we were being stealthy because we didn't want a certain car to see us, so I jumped over a fence and then there was a highway. I was like "...huh?". Then I looked around and realized I was dreaming. I rubbed my hands and focused hard, and jumped up and started to fly. I flew over cliffs and mountains, they were epic, then ended up near my house. I was so excited, that I started fading out. I false awakened in my room. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming, so I looked at my nose and it was very detailed, like i could see light reflecting on it. Then I tried breathing through my nose while it was plugged and I could. It was really weird, it was the first time I've ever done the nose plug RC. I knew I was dreaming so I hopped out of bed and out the window. I ran down the streets kicking people and clotheslining people. I started to fade out, so I rubbed my hands and faded into another false awakening. I fell back to sleep (in my dream) and I remember hearing some guy say "holy #### a lot of people are having LD's right now" and he listed names including mine, and I saw a status bar thing growing, with numbers under it (I'm guessing it was how many people were LD'ing).

So I end up in a random hotel hallway, and theres this guy I know from school there. I walk extremely fast to him, and say "so what's it like being in my dream?". He's just like "uhh...?" so I walk amazingly fast to the exit of the hotel and open one door by shooting a fireball at it and open the other using my mind. I can't remember what I did when I got outside but I sort of remember shooting a bunch of stuff at people.

Later I false awakened AGAIN so I went back to sleep already in a dream and I ended up at my friend's house (he is into LD's too). I was talking about something and my voice was really low, and it felt strange to talk. I then remember one of my LD goals was to try to contact someone's consciousness from my dream. So I go up to my friend who I wanted to contact (somehow I thought this would work), and I'm like "yo listen" and he won't look at me. I grab his head and make him face me. I'm like "dude I'm having a sick LD right now" and he's like "cool, watch this!". So then I fade out into a wintery place and I'm lying down paralyzed in the snow. Theres a cabin to my left and a lake in front of me. All of a sudden a cartoon bear comes over and knocks on the cabin door. Bugs bunny came out to answer him. The bear said something about how all animals need to die for global warming or something and then a fish pops out and is like "just kill him" and the bears killed bugs, and carried him across the lake . I wanted to chase him but I was paralyzed. Some other stuff happened after that but I can't remember what, but I remember false awakening in my room and trying to breathe through my nose while it was plugged and I could, but I couldn't get up, so then sadly I woke up for real.

That's all I can remember, but trust me, there was a lot more!. If I remember anything else, I'll edit this post.

I really want to remember the whole thing because I know there were more crazy parts but I can't seem to remember them

Edit: *update thing* I know this sounds really messed up but I just remembered at one point I was punching my dad in the back of the head for no reason and I knocked him out. Instead of falling down, he turned into a statue. I felt kind of guilty while I was doing it, but I knew it didn't matter since it was only a dream. (I don't hate my dad, I think I just wanted to try KO'ing someone in a LD, and he was the first one I saw).

Edit: I just realized the only LD's I've had recently were when I woke up in the morning and went back to sleep, either because of a snow day or because I'm sick.

EDIT: *another update thing* I think I remember saying to myself "Every time I dream, I will become lucid" and then I tried to make a pill appear in my hand but it didn't work

December 22, 2007

Well this morning I had a short LD, probably lasted about 5 minutes.

At first I was having a ND that I was in my living room and my dad was there. When I looked at him, he looked a lot different so I knew I was dreaming. I put my hands together, about to rub them but I had faded out. My vision was blank but I could still feel my dream hands. I rubbed them and concentrated hard and I ended up on a street in the suburbs. It wasn't very clear so I said "increase lucidity" but then I realized that wasn't what I was supposed to say so I said "increase clarity" and it actually worked, everything especially the parked cars had a lot of detail on them. So I tried flying. I could, but I didn't have much control. I tried saying "increase control" but it didn't do much. So I just landed and kept walking. I saw some random person, so I thought I'd have a conversation with them. As I walked up to it (can't remember if it was a guy or girl), it just kept walking faster away from me. So I yelled out to it "hey wait" and it turned around but kept walking backwards away from me. I then said "hey let me talk to you" and I pulled out 5 dollars from thin air. Then it stopped and just as I was close the the person, they said "you act like you're ten years old" and immediately I woke up, not even enough time to put my hands together.

I find I become lucid more often when I'm sleeping in the morning, but it's really easy to wake up since I'm not as tired as I am when I'm first sleeping at night.

December 27th 2007

Nothing big here. I do remember being lucid early in one dream. I remember very little, but this is what I remember:

Ok I think I was on my old street. The one where my old friend who I barely ever see anymore lived across the street. Anyway I was in the front yard of my old house and somehow I realized I was dreaming. I was pretty excited. Then the friend who lived across the street came out. All I really remember after that is that we chilled and did some lucid stuff. It was pretty cool since I haven't really hung out with him in a long time. It's also like the 3rd or 4th dream I've had where we hung out again. I also remember later sometime when I wasn't lucid anymore, someone mentioned something about moogle Also, at the end of my full dream, my dad was hammering a nail into the wall in my room and I was telling him to stop, but he wouldn't, then I yelled at him and I actually blurted out something in real life which woke me up.

Anyways yeah, hopefully next time I can remember more. If I remember any more from this dream I'll edit this post.

December 29th 2007
    Another really short LD.

What I remember was I was starting to dream and I was looking at a hole in the wall in my room. I was kind of spaced out but then I snapped into consciousness and realized I was dreaming. I got out of bed and started walking around, rubbing my hands, hoping to make my dream longer. I wasn't sure what to do. Then I thought I should try skateboarding so I grabbed my board and headed outside. I skated down the road (the funny thing is, IRL the road is covered in snow) and I could hear a large truck coming but I couldn't see one. Then I realized it was probably sounds from real life being put into my dream. That made me think even more about the fact that I was dreaming and I started fading out. I started rubbing my hands but they almost felt like they were numb. After my vision wen blank, I tried opening my eyes. It was very hard and I really had to strain to do it. When I did I saw that I was in my room and there was a creepy shadow figure sitting on my chair. For some reason I just couldn't keep my eyes open so I closed them and then woke up for real.

It was already like 12:00 PM so I wasn't tired enough to fall back to sleep.

January 3, 2008

This morning I had my first LD of 2008. It wasn't much of a LD, but it was cool because I did WILD.

I was trying to sleep in and I noticed my ears started ringing really loud and I heard a weird pulsating noise and my body was vibrating. Then it felt like something really heavy was sitting on me, so I opened my eyes and there was that shadowy figure sitting on me. It was the same one from the end of my last LD! It was really heavy and it felt like my ribs were being broken so I tried to wake up and did. With the confidence of just having a WILD, I tried it again. The same thing happened with the pulsating sound and heavy thing on my body. When I opened my eyes, the figure was there again, crushing me. I woke up again. I figured the same thing couldn't happen again so I tried going back to sleep but the exact same thing happened. I felt like the figure was robbing me of a good WILD. So then I woke up and sat up for a bit, then tried to get back to sleep but I couldn't, so I just got up.

It's kind of weird how this shadow figure seems to make LD'ing harder. When it appeared in my December 29th LD, I couldn't open my eyes very well or get up, and when he appeared this morning in my WILD, he once again stopped me from getting up. I think If I see him again in a LD, I'm going to try to use my lucidity against him. Maybe I'll just concentrate really hard on him disappearing or something.

EDIT: Also note, when I opened my eyes and saw the shadow, I wasn't awake, I was actually asleep (I didn't actually open my eyes IRL)

Jan 4th, 2008
    Yeah I had another short LD this morning. I'm pretty sure it was WILD (again)

ND
    Anyway before my LD, I was having a ND. In it me and my friends were being chased by King Kong or something and we had to hide. It was some kind of game or something because my friend said when I die, I'd be teleported to a lobby or something were I could keep watching what's going on. So we were hiding on a playground thing and then one guy said "hurry up he's coming" so we all jumped off the playground and started running. I could hear a really loud noise above me and then I got crushed by King Kong's hand.

Now I'm pretty sure I woke up here, I might have false awakened, but I'm pretty sure I actually woke up.

LD
    I tried going back to sleep, and I remember before I fell asleep, I put my hands in a certain position. I felt my body vibrating and what not, and I was visualizing my room, and what I'd be looking at if I was awake. I knew I was asleep, so I tried opened my dream eyes and saw my dream room in better detail (there was no calender on the wall so I knew I was dreaming). Immediately that shadow thing appeared in the top right corner of my vision and I swear I could make out its face and my body started vibrating like crazy. I closed my dream eyes again to settle down. When I opened them again, it was still there so I closed my eyes again. I started visualizing a ruler or something. This time when I re opened them, he was gone but it felt like one of my eyes was seeing the real world and one was seeing the dream world (they were both seeing the dream world though). Also, there was a black square blocking some of my vision. I tried getting up, concentrating really hard, and then my leg flew up and hit my wall. I thought this was happening in real life and that I was still half asleep. Then I woke up for real and I was still in a normal position (my leg didn't hit the wall IRL), but my hands were in the spot I put them before I fell back asleep.

The fact that my hands were in the same position makes me know that I didn't false awaken in between my ND and LD, and my LD was a WILD. I also seemed to have gotten rid of the shadow creature, but I felt as if I was half awake. I didn't know that I was fully dreaming. If I did, I could have easily gotten up and turned it into a longer LD .

January 5th, 2008
    Well this morning I almost WILD'ed again, but I screwed up, but I had a weird LD later.

I remember when I was starting to WILD and I felt the vibrations and pulsating noise, I tried opening my eyes too early and I woke up.

Later when I fell back to sleep, I was dreaming that I was climbing up a hole in a roof and no matter how high I climbed, when I looked down I'd still be at the base of the hole. Then I sort of snapped into consciousness and realized I was dreaming. I faded out and my vision went blank. Then a high pitched sped up voice started talking to me. It said "wasn't that a funny situation I put you in?" and I can't remember what I said back, but I kept visualizing random things. At one point I asked why it's voice was so high, it lowered it's voice and said "is this better?" but it sounded really creepy so I just said "no". Later I asked what it is and what it wants but it didn't answer. I was still dreaming, but didn't want to try and open my dream eyes in fear of waking up, so I tried sitting up and I could (I know I was dreaming because my hands were under my pillow IRL, but when I sat up, I didn't need to take my hands out) but I lay back down and tried to visualize some place to go. Nothing really came up so I just ended up waking up.

January 11, 2008
    Well I remember a bit of a fragmented LD I had. I only remember two things really. I remember I used my mind to change someone into a different person and that was pretty cool.

Another strange part I remember was that I was at the bottom of my stairs and at the top there was a weird indistinguishable figure sitting on the top step. It might have been the same weird shadow from my last dreams but I'm not sure. I tried shooting bullets at it from my fingers but no bullets came out.